Author Topic: An Error Has Occurred! A sequel to Revenge of the Banned  (Read 20716 times)

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
Re: An Error Has Occurred! A sequel to Revenge of the Banned
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2010, 09:37:09 PM »
Well, I don't need to feel under pressure.  Chapter One!

Chapter One--Peaceful Days
A few hours earlier from the Prologue

"Come on, Duff, get that gun and go!"
   "Having one arm completely useless doesn't help you know!  Slow down!"
   "Oh, quit whining."
   Horsefan1023 (Seal) mumbled something about tumbleweeds and turned over in her sleep.  Eventually admitting defeat as the banter went on outside, she rolled over, and fell off of her bed.
   "Ouch," she muttered, flipped over so her flippers were under her once again.  Waddling out of her Profile Thread, she opened the door to the Social Board, and stepped out onto RAF.
   Kit Cloudkicker, or Jess was standing at the top of the stairs, waiting for Duff.  Duff, who had his arm seriously injured in the Battle for RAF, and was thusly useless, was struggling to tote a gun up the stairs with him.  Eventually, Spartan 281 (Parker) took pity on him and practically threw the gun up the stairs.  Duff followed it.
   Sunlight streamed down, a few clouds scuttling across the sky.  Horsie blinked and yawned.  It was the weekend, and she desparately needed sleep before going back to RAFschool.  At least Jess was her teacher, which made it amusing.  Especially because Blue was also in that class.
   A thumping behind her made her jump slightly.  She turned to see Blocky97 walking towards her, pawing sleep out of his eyes.  "Grah...can't they shut up?  A dragon has to get some sleep around here."
   "Blocky, you've been asleep for thirteen hours already."  Said Faerie Larka, descending from the sky, though landing a little awkwardly, because of a ragged edge on one wing.  Horsie gave a little shiver.  Duff's arm and Faerie's wing brought back horrible memories...
   One year and three months ago, AlmightyQueen, a banned RAFian, had teamed up with YorickBrown and AlothAssassin to take over RAF.  Also in this group of thugs was Dagger, CloakedFigure's evil sister.  They had gotten an army from who knows where and attacked.  The damage was horrible, resulting in the loss of a life--Claire, a most respected member and a moderator.  Her loss had been felt deeply by all.
   Another loss had been that of CloakedFigure.  He hadn't died...but he hadn't been seen for three months.  After the battle, he had been gone for a year, hunting down Dagger, the one who killed Claire.  Seal missed him.
   There was also the scare with Jess and Blocky.  They had both very nearly been killed, Jess by Aloth and Yorick, Blocky by another dragon and a score of scale-melting archers.  Blocky was small--at least for a dragon--so they had inflicted more damage on him then they thought.
   All in all, it had been an awful time for RAF.  Many RAFians--including Horse--had been scarred for life, inside and outside.  The reason that Duff was hauling a gun up the stairs was because he was on patrol duty.  Checking for signs of Queen, traveling in pairs for safety, two pairs on each side of the wall, on either end.
   Gaz came limping up to them.  "Hey, friends," she said, her spirit not dampened by the deep gash on her leg that had disrupted the muscles.  "I just read your book, Horsie.  Ya know, Revenge of the Banned.  Great job!  Well...great as it can be with that topic.  Not that I didn't like it.  It was just...ya know."
   "Depressing," offered Seal.
   "Well, yeah."  Admitted Gaz.  "But you're a great writer.  I loved it."

Phoenix004 closed his eyes and let out a long inward sigh.  He, Richard, Esplin9466, and Goom were all in the Moderator board, the board for the mods to discuss RAF and any problems.  Not open to the public.  Four of the five chairs were occupied.  Mike was thinking of the former occupent of the fifth chair.
   Claire.
   A year and three months and he still wasn't used to it.
   He didn't think he would EVER be used to it.
   "Has everything been running smoothly?"  Asked Richard, breaking Mike out of his reverie.
   "Yes," said Goom, and Russell nodded.
   "Just some spamming here and there, but quickly dealt with."  Added Russell.
   "Actually, Richard," said Mike, "I think we may have a troll."
   Richard sighed.  "Username?"
   "Thirteen-fifty three-eighty five-animorphfan-seventeen-thirty six-twenty two."  Answered Phoenix.
   There was a pause.
   "That's...quite a mouthful."  Said Richard.
   "Yes."  Agreed Goom.
   "Alright, everyone keep an eye on...animorphfan."  Said Richard.
   "Yes, sir." Responded the other mods.
   "Meeting adjourned."

Terenia [Teach] walked over to the Animorphs Role Playing Board.  She met Chad28 coming out.  "Hey Chad," she said.  "Anything else in the GESB?"  (Author's Note:  For those few sad souls who don't know what the GESB is, it's a role play: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar)
   Chad rolled his eyes.  "Is there anything new?  There's a mob, all trying to get their posts up.  Better hurry before they practically rip down the whole thread."
   Terenia laughed.  "Yikes!  Thanks Chad."

Mega Ultra Blue Chicken, or just Blue, rubbed sleep from his eyes.  Then yawned.
   A heavy impact on the back of his legs made him nearly fall over.
   "C'mon, Blue!" Yelled Seal, butting at the back of his legs again.  "Wake up!  Wake up!  Greet the morning!"
   "Hello morning," yawned Blue again.  "Hello Sealie.  Why am I waking up and greeting the morning so fast?  I just rolled out of bed!"
   "Because I just started that new Harry Potter RP we were talking about!  Post in it!  Post!  Postpostpostpostpos tpostpost!"
   Blue stared.
   "Er...Sealie?  Have you had any sugar this morning?"
   "Um, no.  Why do you say that?"
   "Liar," said Mr. Guy36, walking over, holding a bowlful of sugar packets.  Empty sugar packets.  "How dare you, you know sugar chugging is a techie thing."
   "Sugar chugging?"  Said another voice.  Faerie practically plummeted from the sky.  A weird fiendish glow was in her eyes.  "Where's the sugar?  Horse, I didn't know they had sugar packets.  Where are they?"
   "What have you done?"  Asked Guy.
   "This way, Faerie," said Horse.  They ran off.  As much as a seal can run.

Meta Knight, or Shorty, triumphantly posted.  "And that's 5000!"  He declared.  "I'm a God!"  A few people standing nearby congratulated him.  The news soon traveled. 
   "Hey, Shorty."  Shorty turned, to see demos666 coming towards him.  "Congrats, I heard.  God!"
   A small impact butted into his legs.  "Congrats, cousin."  Said Seal.  "I'm jealous!  But congrats."

Those were the last days.  The last days of peace.  We had recovered from the loss of life.  Enjoyed peaceful days.  But these days were not to last.  Hadn't we had enough tragedy?  Enough pain?

Enough cliffhangers at the end of chapters?

But, cliffhangers aside, yes.  The peaceful days were not to last.  Unfortunately.  Queen had yet another thing up her sleeve.  It was time to find out what it was...
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

HiImshort

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2010, 09:59:45 PM »
LOL. Love the humor seal. Hilarious! +1

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2010, 10:05:17 PM »
Great job Sealsis
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2010, 11:50:18 PM »
Thanks guys!  Lol, my favorite line is "Hadn't we had enough tragedy?  Enough pain?  Enough cliffhangers at the endings?"   :P

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2010, 01:59:33 AM »
Yeah, that was good. Great job. Yay! I'm back in the story!!!
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2010, 02:19:44 AM »
Very good! Can't wait to see more!

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2010, 11:00:19 AM »
Hey...someone else got banned!  Ho ho ho...*rubs flippers together*

It looks like I might have another villain to add to the mix.

In case you didn't know, the new banned member is "janewacher."  I don't know WHY she was banned, but oh well.   :P

Thanks to Bear!

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2010, 01:11:01 PM »
Hmmmm. . . . Not the one I was expecting -- those that were in chat that day know to whom I refer.

Excellent work, Horse.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 08:04:10 PM by CloakedFigure »

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

HiImshort

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2010, 01:18:48 PM »
wow, she came here yesterday and already banned.

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2010, 01:35:46 PM »
Whoa -- she must have done something really BAD.

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2010, 06:23:16 PM »
SUGAR SHOTS!  YAHOOOO!

Sooooo much fun :)
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2010, 07:15:17 PM »
Awesome start, Seal! I'll be eagerly awaiting more!

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2010, 10:23:30 PM »
S/he was a spammer. S/he started three topics, one in three different boards. The topic consisted of only an advertisement to sell perscription drugs at a discount price.

It's suspected that it wasn't a real person at all, but a SpamBot.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2010, 10:03:46 AM »
The topics have been deleted, I hope.  Anyway, doesn't someone have to MAKE Spambots, if that's indeed what she was?

I suppose it's ironic, in a way, considering the title of this thread "An Error Has Occurred".

On-topic, Horse, how's the next chapter coming?

(January 7, 2020)

• God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2010, 06:25:46 PM »
Lol, I have the chapter title and about three sentences.  So...not that well.   :P

Thanks to Bear!