Author Topic: Jayne Miller: Paranormal Investigations (An RPG)  (Read 5299 times)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
Re: Jayne Miller: Paranormal Investigations (An RPG)
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2008, 10:09:17 PM »
My character is also based off of myself. Like to a "t". (That joke only makes me smile because my first name starts with a "T", along with my three cats. No, I'm not a crazy cat lady. Yet.) The only difference is that I can't actually see ghosts. And the ghost that's described in the neighborhood was real, but all I know is that it disappeared before I was born. I don't know the exact date. (Plus, there weren't actually any monsters in my closet, but try telling that to the two three-year-old boys I scared off when I was about two.) But the basic description is me.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline V2113

• Recently Returned Raffian, RRR
Re: Jayne Miller: Paranormal Investigations (An RPG)
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2008, 11:47:21 PM »
Umm. Is this RPG still going on? If so here's my bio.

Name: Veronica Johnson

Appearence: Tall; brown hair down to waist; trusting blue eyes that never give away anything for they always look trustworthy and slightly sad; wears a bracelet that she was given by her grandmother and has worn it since age ten; has a movie star smile, even though nobody notices.

Special Skills: Has remarkable knowledge of all things supernatural. Communicates with her late friend, Lily, frequently. She is very good with blades.

Bio: Is a really kind girl, but has a tendancy to be a little imature. Both parents killed in car crash when she was sixteen and she took care of herself and her little sister Anna ever since. Loves her late night visits with her late friend Lily. Lily died in a car crash when she was seventeen. Lily tells her about many things that will happen in the future so she can find the right path and not end up dying, at least not until Anna is old enough. Lily told her about the ad and told her to take it. She took it. She has a bad habit of biting her nails, nervous or not. She has learned not to act how she feels. She loves Animorphs.

Style: Depends on the day. She usually wears dark blue jeans with a rip at the knee, a t-shirt with an Animorphs logo that she got out of the books, black sneakers, and a dark blue headband. On more formal occasions she would wear a dark blue skirt down to her knees, a plain blue t-shirt, a pair of black heels, and a dark blue bow hair tie. She always wears one braid. She wears clear lip gloss, a little bit of light pink blush, a small amount of light blue eyeshadow, and black mascara. Her nails are almost always clean, but she sometimes has them painted light blue. She also always carries a large canvas blue bag with an Animorphs logo on it.

Other: She has five knives in her bag: two small ones and three longer ones, more like swords. she also keeps her more... everyday normal people stuf in there. She ALWAYS has three of the animorphs books. 13, 1, and 23.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 11:51:29 PM by tobiasfan21 »
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

I am currently a Heroes fan who enjoys writing more than anything in the world.