Author Topic: A Kind Heart and a Wolf's Courage (Semi literate) Filled  (Read 23861 times)

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
A Kind Heart and a Wolf's Courage (Semi literate) Filled
« on: December 21, 2009, 05:05:29 PM »
Natalya was a simplee wolf demon. She cared and was cared for, would fight for those whom she loved. But one night she was stolen from her pack, as they had shifted to their wolve's to hunt for te night. For three years she tried to get free, and each time she nearly escaped, they would catch her again and torture her. She became afraid of everything and trusted no one but the wolves. During her captivity she had becom like a younger sister to one of the male wolves there who's mate had died recently and he mourned for her. He was protective of her, and would take damage for her so she wouldn't be hurt.

After having enough of the torture, she finally had escaped with her Pack Brother and fled, but they were hard on their trail. She was weak, and tired and he would stay mostly in his wolf form out of mourning for his mate, though he could still speak with those of his kind. She collapsed in the snow in her human form, with White ears, tail, hair and pale white skin. She was just a few yards or so from a cabin far in the woods.

As she laid there unable to move and slowly drifting away, she heard her Pack Brother howl and then her world went black. When she woke up, she was in the cabin, worm, bandaged up and laying by a fire on her Pack Brother's side. A young man was sitting in the chair next to the fire. He was like them, only he spent more time in his human form. Pack Brother was wary of him, and Natalya was afraid of him, but soon her heart could be mended. What will happen when the humans cmoe looking for her and her Pack Brother? Will the stranger sell them out, or will he help?

~~Start at where Natalya and Pack Brother and running away in the snow. He is in wolf form running at her side.~~

Natalya Tearshed - Mthica_vampiress319
Stranger Wolf Demon - Spartan 281 (Parker)
Pack Brother Wolf - Meta Knight
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 02:55:25 AM by Mythica_vampiress319 »
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

HiImshort

Re: A Kind Heart and a Wolf's Courage (Semi literate) Need 2 guys
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 08:20:35 PM »
((Oh,I would likr to join Dawn but can ihave some time to think? pack brother wolf btw))

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 02:47:50 AM »
((Do I make up the Stranger's name?))

A man sat on a wooden chair in front of a fire. The cabin he helped make kept him sheltered from the cold. He sat staring into the embers of the fire. Every third second, he shaved off a piece of wood from the block he held in his hand. He knew he'd have to refill his stack of firewood soon, so he'd steal a look to the two sections of tree trunk he chopped that morning. Sure, he loved the cold, especially when it bit into his hide and the chill wind flew through his fur, but when human, he couldn't stay for long for fear of death. You can't carry wood effeciently when you're a quadraped, and you can't stay in the cold when you have opposable thumbs. The closest he ever got to fusing his two forms was having wolf claws and head while keeping a human build. Unfortunately he couldn't get the fur without falling on all fours first.

((How's this? I'll make any edits necessary.))
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

HiImshort

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 04:52:15 AM »
Pack Brother and Natalya were running for teir lives from the Humans.

They were getting close beause they were on ski equipment and guns.

A few of them were catching up but when they caught up Pack Wolf would jump up and bite one of them in the arm and the other would run off.

This happened for about ten minutes and even though Pack Brother was young and healthy fatigue was lingering and Natayla looked absolutely exausted.

They both saw a cabin but the people had a trap set and a few came on both sidesof them and started attacking them with knives and guns.

They had poor aim but some of them hit Natalya with the knives and did very little damge. PackBrother howls and scares off the men and rushes into the cabin. Pack Brother then asks in his form of thought speak for help: "<Can you help me and my friend hee? Shes very weak and needs some help right now.>

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
Re: A Kind Heart and a Wolf's Courage (Semi literate) Filled
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2009, 02:33:32 PM »
~~They are just fine!! I can allready tell this is going to be a great rp!! Yes, you can make up their names, it's fine.~~
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalya had run very far with her Pack Brother. She was tired, and her vision had black around the edges. She couldn't stay in her furred form anymore and lost it shifting back to her human self. Her lungs felt like they were going to explode from ther exertion. She feltthe knives that was thrown cut her Shoulder, side and slice part of her upper thigh. She barely felt it as she was all ready numb from the cold. She lost her balance and energy as she fell face forward into the snow. "Brother...." she managed to say and her vision blacked out as she became unconcious.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2009, 03:33:09 PM »
The man stood and placed his last piece of wood on the fire. Wiping the dirt off his hands on his jeans, he decides to get the wood now, before the fire burns out. Again, he tries to mix his forms, concentrating on what he should look like. His face forms the wolf, but his nose doesn't protude as much, his claws extend, padding forms on his palm and fingers, but he keeps them as fingers. His feet gain the same characteristics. He focuses on just the fur, but his hands start to change further. "Not again!" He stops the shift and keeps his current compromise. The wind, seeping into his cabin, sweeps thousands of stories into his nose. All of them the same: Chipmunks running around, deer running from neighboring wolves, trees losing foliage; but something came across that was new. Fear, panic, anger; emotional pheromones filled his nose. He knew something was wrong, as he didn't recognize these smells as being local.

Just then a wolf bashed through his door and speaks asking for help. The man nods and follows the new wolf to find a woman passed out in the snow. He shifts back to his full human self and picks up the woman. He threads his arms under hers and cradles her head with his left hand, and scoops up her legs with his right. As he gently picks her up, he leans her head against his shoulder and braces her back so she won’t slip from his arms. With the woman now in his arms, the man walks quickly back to his cabin with the wolf in tow. He kicks the door lightly to allow room so he wouldn’t hit the woman’s head. He places her on his bed and covers her in fur to help heat her body. He steals a look to the fire and sees it dwindling. He runs outside once more and grabs a few logs from the pile against his wall. He runs back inside, and places them around the fire to dry.

After making sure the woman was safe, he turned to the wolf and asked, “Who are you, what are you doing here?”

HiImshort

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2009, 04:16:56 PM »
((Bear with me, ok. Sorry for earlier. ))

The Pack wolf, named simply as Wolf, looked at the man and said while catching his breath: "My name is Wolf sir. We are running from a group of humans that are trying to capture me and my friend here. We escaped an area up Norh and we eventually found you. Please sir. I'm begging you to help us. Please. They torture her like she's some ragdoll. I beg you to help us."
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 10:59:57 PM by Meta Knight »

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2009, 04:27:00 PM »
Natalya's head lolled to the side a little. She made a small whinning noise as she went to move and her shoulder, arm, and upper thigh were still hurt.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2009, 04:32:19 PM »
((Objection removed. Thanks Shorty, sorry Dawn if I sounded angry, I wasn't.))

"Wait, you escaped from them? Them? Then you lead them to my cabin?" The man paced back and forth yelling at the foolhardy wolf in his head. The woman moaned, slightly conscious. "Fine. I'll help. But you're getting the firewood from now on. It's outside against the West wall."

The man threw the blanket off the woman and traced his hands along her limbs, searching for breaks, or any injuries other than those caused by the knives. When he came to her ankle, the woman gave a slight yelp. "It's okay, you're safe. Don't worry, I'll have you fixed up in no time. He reached under the bed and pulled out his make-shift first aid kit. He took out a wrap and tightly wrapped up her ankle. He then searched his bag for any anti-septic.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 04:35:40 PM by Spartan 281 (Parker) »

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2009, 05:51:33 PM »
~~All is fine. (=^_^=)~~
-----------------------------------------------

Natalya felt a pain go through the dark haze of her mind. She yelped and then whimpered a little. She tried to open her eyes, but she couldn't quite get that far yet. She felt somone's hands tracing her arm for injuries, but she knew it wasn't Wolf, he wold still be in his wolf form for mourning his mate. She was now scared. Wolf wouldn't let anyone who would harm her near her.....unless he was hurt!! That made her freak out, which caused her to hurt herself again.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

HiImshort

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2009, 06:55:00 PM »
Wolf walks up to the bad and rubs his head against Natalyas. He then says in a very comforting voice: "It's ok. I'm here. There's no need to worry." He left her side and went out to get wood. He went out the door, pushing it with his nose and looked around wondering why no one was around. Wolf smelled the air and didn't smell anything. He did feel a negative atmosphere around the cabin. He walked over to the west side of the cabin and picked up several pieces of wood and went back into the cabin dropping the wood in an empty space near the fire. Wolf asks in a respectful tone: "Sir? What is your name"

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2009, 05:58:13 AM »
"I'm the man who's saving your friend. Now keep up with the wood. Why don't you use your hands? You're a demon for ****'s sake." The man found the medicine and slipped the woman's shirt off of her shoulders to better access the wound. He whispers to the semi-conscious patient, "This may sting a bit, but that only means it's working." He pours the anti-septic on her wound, cleans the area thoroughly, and places a bandage over it.

He next attends to the wound on her arm. "Okay," he whispers again, "This is a little more serious. It needs stitching. Luckily you're not fully awake." He pours the medicine and cleans the wound. This time he uses his sutre kit and stitches her wound closed. He can't stand to hear a woman scream, but this is to save her life. Next is the wound on her thigh, "Okay, I'm going to have to look at your leg. Don't be alarmed."

((Myth, is Nat wearing a skirt, shorts, or pants?))

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2009, 12:40:35 AM »
~~It was a long skirt, but one side of it was torn now it looks like a wrap around.~~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She heard Wolf and calmed a little more as he was safe and nharmed apparently. She heard the stranger as he talked as he went. She tried her best not to whine,  whimper, or scream, but the pain was terrinble. She was able to keep the screaming to a bear minimum as she was used to pain and torture. Then he mentioned her leg. She knew he was only helping, but memories flashed across her mind's eye, men grabbing at her, trying to get past Wolf for her. She whimpered then with so much fear, it nearly stopped her heart.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

HiImshort

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2009, 01:30:36 AM »
((If you want me to change this I will))

Wolf walks back over to Natalyas head and calmly says: "Calm down. It's ok. Your safe. Nobody here is going to hurt you." Wolf gently rubs his head against hers. Wolf then says: "I'm leaving for a few minutes ok. Don't worry. This man will help you." Wolf goes around the man and out the door again and over to the West side of the cabin and smells something in the air, the scent of human. Wolf grabs as much wood as his teeth can grip and goes back into the the cabin forgetting to close the door. He drops the wood at the base of the door and says in a panicked voice: "There's a problem. I smell human around here that wasen't here before."

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2009, 01:34:09 AM »
~~Why change it? I love it whenever danger and such lurks around every corner!! You guys are doing amazing!~~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalya tried to calm herself and think of something other than the haunting shadows. She focused on trying to open her eyes. When she finally got them open, her vision was blurred. She moved her good arm to rub her eyes in hopes of making things better. She could see a vague outline of someone beside her. Her golden yellow eyes that had a translucent film of silver in them, tried to focus on what was going on around her. She heard Wolf and knew they had brought trouble to this stranger who was helping her and felt guilty.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2009, 02:08:45 AM by Mythica_vampiress319 »
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather