Author Topic: A Kind Heart and a Wolf's Courage (Semi literate) Filled  (Read 23931 times)

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
Re: A Kind Heart and a Wolf's Courage (Semi literate) Filled
« Reply #585 on: September 20, 2010, 09:48:35 AM »
Tyr wrapped an arm around Natalya and gave her a long, sustained hug. He leaned his head onto hers and closed his eye; enjoying her presence for as long as he could.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #586 on: September 20, 2010, 09:51:20 AM »
She snuggled close wrapping her arms around his waist and laying her head on his chest. She listened to the peaceful sound of his heartbeat, living in the moment.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #587 on: September 23, 2010, 03:52:05 AM »
Tyr smiled a moment, but frowned once more at a dark realization. He looked to Natalya and said, "We can't run forever you know. Not as long as they now know how to get here."

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #588 on: September 23, 2010, 06:08:00 AM »
A soft whimper escaped her. " I know. We have to face (I him) sooner or later."
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #589 on: September 23, 2010, 02:49:42 PM »
Tyr gave her a slightly tighter hug and asked, "What will Alexo do? He's survived this long by hiding. Do you think he'll try to run again?"

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #590 on: September 23, 2010, 09:21:51 PM »
"He will do what he thinks is best for his people.....just as ill do when the pack is left to me." She said. The last was said qith sadness in her voice.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #591 on: September 24, 2010, 12:54:30 AM »
Tyr thought for a moment, considering his options. He leaned his head against hers and said, "Well whatever he chooses, I won't leave your side."

((Your turn to move the plot line and get our guys moving. ;D ))

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #592 on: September 24, 2010, 09:50:09 AM »
She kissed his chest. "I love you,Tyr." She smiled.

Alexo had taken a few wolves and had ran around the packs homelands. As they came back Alexo had motioned that he would be going to talk to other pack leaders and took off faster than a normal wolf. A couple hours passed and he came back and howled to gather the pack together. Everyone gathered in tje center of the openings infront of the cave, even those from the village came. He shifted to his human form and stood before his people.

Natalya heard her fathers howl. "We need to go. Fathers calling." She said leading their way to her father. She moved adam to stand to Alexos left and she and Tyr were on his right showing place in the pack. "Father why have you called the pack together? What is wrong?" She asked him.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #593 on: September 28, 2010, 12:31:32 PM »
Tyr followed as he was led by Natalya. When she moved Adam to her father's left and stood them by his right, Tyr had a strange look upon his face. He looked to Adam with a What was that? look. After Natalya asked her father the reason of their assembly, Tyr regained his pure curious expression and put his attention to Alexo once more.

Adam was standing proudly by Alexo's right side. He figured it didn't really mean anything, but it felt nice. When Natalya removed him to Alexo's left, he became confused. He saw Tyr and her now standing at Alexo's right. He gained a look of But why? Tyr must've felt the same because he had his own confused look. Apparently where one stood by the Alpha did matter. He was slightly depressed by the fact that Tyr had so easily replaced him in Natalya's life; but that issue had already been resolved. He shook his head, clearing all self-pity from his thoughts, and paid attention to his Alpha.

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #594 on: September 28, 2010, 12:48:19 PM »
The other Pack leaders have discussed the issue of the attack that has happened here tonight. Your brethren packs have agreed to help us with the battle that is to come." He stated letting his rumbling voice carry over his children. "As all of you know, excluding my sons and daughter here, we have been dicussing for months when the Time of Hiding would be over. Each Pack has voted but ours. And the others have voted that we should no longer live in the shadows of humans. I know this is dangerous and may hurt more than help, but you know that I wouldn't do something I thought would hurt you, my family. Now is your time to voice what you wish. Do we stay in thw shadows or do we let free our ways?" He asked his pack.

Natalya was shocked and looked to Tyr and Adam. She would love not having to hide anymore. But was it safe? She didn't question her fathers judgment as he was very wise. She waited for the packs vote.

(You choose lol)
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #595 on: September 30, 2010, 08:33:16 PM »
Tyr wasn't entire surprised by Alexo's announcement, but he was shocked that he was actually giving his pack the power to decide. No one had spoken for quite some time. Apparently they were shocked by this surrender of power as he was. Suddenly a voice came from the back of the crowd. It was a sobbing, light voice; it wasn't very audible, so it forced everyone to turn around to look at its source. It was a woman lying beside a mound of dirt. It was the wife of the man Lewis executed. She looked up to Alexo and repeated herself, wiping the tears from her eyes as she spoke, "Let's go kill the bastard that killed my husband."

Tyr squeezed Natalya's hand. He was nervous. He knew they would be going after Zoram eventually; but he had no idea that 'eventually' was now. Natalya was just newly 'healed' and the people of the pack were still grieving. This wasn't a good combination; but it may be the only combo that would spark their willingness to go head first into Hell.

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #596 on: September 30, 2010, 09:25:28 PM »
Natalya looked at the woman with sad eyes and placed her free hand on Tyrs that had squeezed her hand.

Alexo nodded. "All who oppose?" The pack was as silent as the grave. "All for?" An eruption of howls of agreement. "Very well. Adam, Tyr, Natalya?"

Natalya looked to Tyr and Adam first.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #597 on: September 30, 2010, 09:37:23 PM »
Adam lowered his head, both in a sign of respect, but also 'cause he wanted to shy away from any orders that would mean taking responsibility for the lives of the pack.

Tyr looked back at Natalya and shrugged, "It's your pack, your family. I'm just a soldier now. This is your war, and you're the General here."

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
« Reply #598 on: September 30, 2010, 09:49:07 PM »
"That's what I'm afraid of..." She said. She took a deep breath and thought it through. The more she thought about what she webt through with Zoram the more hwr inner wolf became angry. She turned to look at everyone, meeting every pair of eyes. "For three years I was a slave tortured and beaten and hiding. I'm tired of hiding. Its now or never!"
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather

Offline Darth Revan

• Gold Donor
« Reply #599 on: October 01, 2010, 01:16:36 AM »
Tyr sat aside, while Natalya spoke to her family. He smiled at her passion, but still feared for her life. The last few encounters she had weren't the most favorable for her. To his recollection she had been in three gunfights, and only came out of one unharmed; and that was because she hid. Twice bullets flew, and twice she was hit. Tyr subconsciously let his expression falter; but he caught it and regained his "inspired" gaze as she finished her speech.