Author Topic: A Mysterious Warrior Arrives! Serenity of the Saiyans!  (Read 982 times)

Offline animefanboy

• I'd shake your hand, but, you know, peanut arms
A Mysterious Warrior Arrives! Serenity of the Saiyans!
« on: November 01, 2009, 12:06:44 AM »
I was toying with the idea of having a Saiyan meet the Animorphs for a while now, and finally figured out how to do it. I had to "nerf" the Saiyan race a lot so they don't look like godmode in the Ani-Universe though. Anyways, this is a "trailer" let me know what you think of it...
((Note: this takes place after book 15, and is told from Jake's POV))

A figure stood in front of us, in front of a ship that was a little sphere. She had on armor and some kind of device over one eye. She looked human, then I saw she had a monkey-like tail around her waist. It was Ax who spoke first, in a kind of tone that gave the impression that he did not like this being at all.
<A saiyan!> Ax said with a seething kind of rage.
The being smirked and placed a hand on one hip.
"Heh heh a bunch of Andalites. Well, I guess that is appropriate, since the Yeerks are your people's fault."
<Typical Saiyan, you were never known for your pleasentness.> Ax responded coldly.
"That sure is big talk coming from a species that eats with their feet. Then again, I suppose it is best, if you had mouths you'd be so busy boasting about your self proclaimed superiority, you'd starve to death." the figure said with a laugh.
Suddenly, Ax struck with his tail! It happened so fast, none of us saw it happen! Except this "Saiyan" she actually caught his tail blade! She had clapped both hands on each side, stopping it dead in its tracks.
<Wow, she's pretty quick...I didn't even see her move.> Tobias said.
Ax, meanwhile was trying to keep his balance, since she still had a hold on his tail. I decided I should speak up.
<Could I ask you a question? Who are you and why are you on Earth?> I said, putting on my best "leader voice".
"Ah, well I suppose I could let you know, so you can stay out of my way, I'm Serenity. Princess Serenity. Heir to the throne of the Planet Vegeta. I'm here to destroy the Yeerks before they can spread any farther in this galaxy. You should know I'll destroy anyone who stands in the way as well." she responded confidently, letting go of Ax's tailblade.

Forever Blue