Author Topic: Yes, Wrestling.  (Read 2879 times)

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
Re: Yes, Wrestling.
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2009, 04:17:35 PM »
DN: SBemail183, otherwise known as "yes, wrestling". I apologize to anyone who doesn't catch the reference, because SB is one of the best things ever, and no one deserves to be deprived of Homestar Runner. But that's a different site...

Oh!  Yes, I am a SBemail fan.  I'm very surprised I didn't catch that reference, because I thought I knew all the SBemails pretty well.  I'll have to watch that one again.

Anyway, thanks, all!
Um... what's the Banned?

The Banned are the people who have been, well, banned from RAF.  Since we have such lenient and forgiving and generally awesome mods and admin here, you pretty much have to be really REALLY nasty to get yourself banned.  Therefore the Banned are really really nasty and generally unsavory people.  Like wild bears, they should never, under any circumstances, be fed.  If these depraved creatures learn to associate "RAFians" with "food," well, that could spell doom for all of us.

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2009, 04:40:09 PM »
In fact you CAN'T join the Sharing, Adeon. I had to tell you before Parker jumps on me and attacks all the Yeerk Pools...
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2009, 04:42:21 PM »
ah, another HR fan. i love that site.

Offline adeon222

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Without whom, we would all be lost...
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2009, 04:49:10 PM »
Yes, you should, DN, and you should too, goom.  ;D

I will certainly do my best not to feed them... Uh... How would one do that, anyway???
Nevermind... it's probably best that I don't know...
"Hey, who taped a full color picture of a forum to my screen? And why won't it come off??? What?? it's an Animorphs forum, and you can talk about your favorite Animorphs and such??? Oh, Best Thing Ever! Best Thing Ever!"

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2009, 06:15:50 PM »
Of course.  ;D

Any sanity I may happen to have, or may have had, or might possibly have in the future, is forfeit.

So, uh... I don't have to eat a cat or anything to be initiated, do I?

With that kind of thinking, you'll fit in well here! XD

Welcome to RAF!  :)
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline Kelly

• Gold Donor
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2009, 08:05:29 PM »
Welcome! :) :)

Like Mike (phoenix004) said, you'll definitely fit in here  :D
"I always considered myself a loner. I mean, not like a poor-me, Byron-esque, I-should-have-broughta-swimming-buddy loner. I mean the sort of person who doesn’t feel too upset about the prospect of a weekend spent seeing no one, and reading good books on the couch. It wasn’t like I was a people hater or anything. I enjoyed activities and the company of friends. But they were a side dish. I always thought I would also be happy without them."

- Harry Dresden/Jim Butcher, Ghost Story.

Offline ninaTHEninja

• lalalalalalalalala <3
  • Jr. Xtreme Member
  • "Shoot for the Moon"
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2009, 11:08:13 PM »
Hey I'm Nina,
Glad your settling in great

See you around the forum :)

IRL Dating Adam
Jess's RAFlove :)
Follow Me on Twitter: oxnina

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2009, 12:00:06 PM »
Gah! I haven't been to this section in too long!!!

Welcome, Adeon, though we've met before in the Audio thread, I wish to officially welcome you to RAF!

I understand your questions about these "sanities" everyone goes on about. I've never heard of such a term before joining here. Such weird people, they are. ;D

Yes, Thank you Dameg for keeping to our treaty.

I hope you incorporate yourself fully into every facet of our community! It truly is a great place. This is my first forum as well. Really, it'll probably be my only forum, as all the others I've seen seem "meh".

If you enjoy writing, you should definitely check out our RP threads. Even if it seems we have something solid going on, we're always open to new characters!

I also frequent the bored board, not as much as before (damn work), but it's still fun to mess around when nothing's going on.

Once again, WELCOME! and enjoy your stay, be sure to tip your waitress.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2009, 01:13:56 AM »
i should keep visiting this thread; i keep forgetting to check the strongbad emails.

Offline adeon222

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Without whom, we would all be lost...
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2009, 11:22:34 AM »
*looks around expectantly*
"Waitress? Waitress! Could you bring me some more of those little Horse-dervies?"

The new Halloween one is out... Strongsad tries to basically kill or doom all the others... :)
"Hey, who taped a full color picture of a forum to my screen? And why won't it come off??? What?? it's an Animorphs forum, and you can talk about your favorite Animorphs and such??? Oh, Best Thing Ever! Best Thing Ever!"

HiImshort

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2009, 10:25:15 PM »
AHHHHHHH! I'm late! Oh no! I'm so late! The horror! The horror! Anyways.....Hello adeon. We've meet before but I'm not anti-social so welcome to RAF! You must join me in an anti-antiness convention! Anyways, like Parker, I allmost always in the board board so if you want to join, then join!

I forgot to mention my names. I am, as you can see, the intimidator "03" aka Dale Earnhardt. and as you can't see my original name was hiimsort/sorty. So....again....for the third time......hello and welcome.