Author Topic: Yes, Wrestling.  (Read 2878 times)

Offline adeon222

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Without whom, we would all be lost...
Yes, Wrestling.
« on: October 18, 2009, 12:39:24 PM »
adeon222 here. I'm pretty new to this whole forum thing...
Any advice/help/tips would be great...

Anyway, Animorphs rocks, and I love you all.
"Hey, who taped a full color picture of a forum to my screen? And why won't it come off??? What?? it's an Animorphs forum, and you can talk about your favorite Animorphs and such??? Oh, Best Thing Ever! Best Thing Ever!"

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
Re: Yes, Wrestling.
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 01:00:08 PM »
*Appears in the Naruto realm.*

Gah!  I've avoided this realm for years and now it won't leave me be!

*Swirls his cloak and appears in the room, sees adeon.*

Ah, welcome to the forum.  I am the one, the only . . . *sees an action figure of himself on the floor.*  HORSE!  I thought we talked about this!

Ahem.  Anyway.  I am Cloaky.  The seal, whom I previously scolded about the unauthorized merchandising ;) :P (just teasing Horse), will have your sanity.  It's best not to refuse . . . she's, ah, persistant.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline adeon222

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 01:19:01 PM »
Of course.  ;D

Any sanity I may happen to have, or may have had, or might possibly have in the future, is forfeit.

So, uh... I don't have to eat a cat or anything to be initiated, do I?
"Hey, who taped a full color picture of a forum to my screen? And why won't it come off??? What?? it's an Animorphs forum, and you can talk about your favorite Animorphs and such??? Oh, Best Thing Ever! Best Thing Ever!"

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 02:09:46 PM »
Welcome to RAF! I'm Gaz, nice to meet you.

Alic

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 02:10:53 PM »
They didn't make me eat a cat.. You should be okay!

Welcome

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 02:13:37 PM »
I'm Kit Cloudkicker. But no one calls me that. They all call me Jess. :)

Welcome, welcome!

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 03:00:20 PM »
Welcome to RAF!  I'm Horsefan, but everyone calls me Horse, Horsie, or Seal.  Because I am a seal.  Whatever.

Welcome to RAF!  But, we have a strict no-sanity allowed rule...so can I have it now?  It's great to take it without fuss.  Anway...

Again, welcome!  I'm sure you'll have a great time here!  And, if you have any questions, be sure to PM our mods, they'll help ya.  Richard, Phoenix004, Esplin9466, Claire, and Goom.   :)
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline adeon222

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 03:20:50 PM »
Thanks Seal.
As I mentioned before, my own sanity (if there even is such a thing) is forfeit. However, I do have one pertinent question.
How come YOU get to have everyone's sanity??? Just because you're a lovable, fluffy endangered animal, you think you can just go around demanding peoples' sanity and threatening them and such??? How dare you! Seals everywhere should be ashamed of their species!  >:(   The nerve! The idea! Hoarding sanity for oneself while denying others! And, uh... dolphins should be ashamed, too...

Plus, I can't imagine why anyone would want sanity in the first place anyway...  ::)

:End of pointless rant:

And so I challenge you, noble compatriots, if in me you find aught that can be described as *shudder* sanity you may take it from me as you will! But, if in your searches you find no such *shudder* sanity, then, well... you will have to owe me a hot dog.

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 03:30:52 PM »
I don't keep the sanities.  I incinerate them.  See?  *Points to incinerator chute*  I take them because no one else that I know of wanted the job...except for Brad, but I like my job to much to give it up.

And, why should we be ashamed if I'm the only one doing it? 

Dont' worry about the pointless rant.  I once went on one about the word blue.  I think you'll fit in just fine.   :)
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 03:38:46 PM »
Hey, there!  I'm DinosaurNothlit, but most people call me Dino, DN, or Nothlit.

Looks like you'll fit in just fine here.  But, hmm, let's see, advice?  Don't ever say the word sanity any louder than a size one font.  Don't eat anything you find in the Media Board.  Don't go past the sign that says "Donator's Lounge: No Trespassing," unless of course you've paid the entrance fee.  Oh, and above all, DO NOT FEED THE BANNED!

What's the significance of "Yes, Wrestling"?  I assume there's a joke there, but I don't get it.  :huh:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 03:40:30 PM by DinosaurNothlit »

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2009, 03:45:27 PM »
wHELLcome, Adeon!
*Takes Adeon's hand* You need help? OK, come with me. *Opens a door and brings Adeon in a hallway with many door on both sides* Here the RAFprojects. So here at your left...

- The Ebooks project: [Help wanted!] Animorphs (http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php?board=14.0), Remnants (http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,157.0.html <= finished) and Everworld (http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,331.0.html); we need somebody to scan the volume #10 of Everworld, and the other Everworld/Animorphs ebooks need to be cleaned a little (mistakes, we don't know where the chapters begin and finish, etc.) so if you wanna be a correcter... call me, I head that projects.

Facing it is...

- RAFipedia: http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php?board=22.0, an encyclopedia headed up by Estelore, our star (a true star, who make light and burn in space... but she has a body to come on Earth);

Next it's...

- the Audiobooks project: http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php?board=15.0, a full-cast audio version of Animorphs who need more "actors" and voices, headed by Kit Cloudkicker (Jess), MrGuy, Morfowt, and Wildweathel;

and here...

- the Translation project: http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,1907.0.html, a recently started project/mutual support group for translations into other languages; currently only in French (Tocade, Anidragon and myself), Chinese (Morfowt), Indonesian (Nat), Swedish (Mira and Zana), and Esperanto (Wildweathel); we translate only the volumes never edited in our countries/languages, to make the ebooks;

You also have...

- the Graphic Novel project: http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,416.0.html and http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,2276.0.html, a Webcomic headed by Gafrash.

here and facing it is...

- the RPG project: a role-playing game (on table, with paper, pen and dices...) about the World of Animorphs; I head this project, and it'll be write in French at the beginning, but we need help to find, class and write everything we know about the species, the planets, the powers we see in Animorphs, fix them, see what we keep and what we can't keep (because of the KASU, not clear, exception for the main characters/books, etc.), complete the knowledges about species/planets we know and even create new species/planets...; this project will be on my own website, so if you wanna join, ask me the link ^^ ;

At the end it's...

- the Smiley project: http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,1691.0.html, we make Animated gifs, smileys about Animorphs (Andalites, Hork-Bajirs...);

and...

- the RAFkaraoke: http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,3150.0.html, where we make songs and sing them... It's pretty new... But please sing with us!

Did you enjoy the visit?

I also invite you to add your species on this list: http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,2154.0.html 'coz everybody isn't Human here. And we like to know who is what... For example, as you'll probably see, I'm a Controller. Wanna join the Sharing?

*Lets Adeon alone in the hallway and leaves by hidden stairs* Have fun!
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline adeon222

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2009, 03:53:20 PM »
Seal: I sincerely appologize. I didn't see the incinerator...  :-[
My pointless rant misjudged you. Please. Forgive me. ?

DN: SBemail183, otherwise known as "yes, wrestling". I apologize to anyone who doesn't catch the reference, because SB is one of the best things ever, and no one deserves to be deprived of Homestar Runner. But that's a different site...

Anyway, thanks, all!
Um... what's the Banned?

Also, Dameg: Uh... Thanks... I think... *looks left and right* *doesn't particularly wish to join the sharing*
But seriously, thank you. Thank you very much.

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2009, 04:04:52 PM »
hey adeon! welcome to the RAF forum.
how long have you been reading the series? make sure to check out the ebooks if you need some catching up!

oh, and i'm goom, richard's underling. :goom:
feel free to pm me or any other staff member if you have questions pertaining to the forum.

here's a list of the posting ranks and the rules.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 04:06:25 PM by goom »

Offline adeon222

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2009, 04:12:30 PM »
What's up goom?
I have all of the books, 'cept one - #26 (which I've kinda always been ticked about since it's one of my favorites...) The books online is going to be so cool for me, because right now I don't have any of my books with me... and might not for a while...  :'(

Also, to whom it may concern: I would totally be interested in acting! The Audio thing sounds awesome to me!

Anyway, like I said, I'm kinda new to all this, and I'm not sure how to pm, or stuff like that...  :-[

So... yeah...

Offline goom

• Administrator
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2009, 04:16:14 PM »
pming is easy.
click the little icon or at the top click 'my messages'

also make sure to check out my thread http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,3160.0.html, it provides a lot of help.

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2009, 04:17:35 PM »
DN: SBemail183, otherwise known as "yes, wrestling". I apologize to anyone who doesn't catch the reference, because SB is one of the best things ever, and no one deserves to be deprived of Homestar Runner. But that's a different site...

Oh!  Yes, I am a SBemail fan.  I'm very surprised I didn't catch that reference, because I thought I knew all the SBemails pretty well.  I'll have to watch that one again.

Anyway, thanks, all!
Um... what's the Banned?

The Banned are the people who have been, well, banned from RAF.  Since we have such lenient and forgiving and generally awesome mods and admin here, you pretty much have to be really REALLY nasty to get yourself banned.  Therefore the Banned are really really nasty and generally unsavory people.  Like wild bears, they should never, under any circumstances, be fed.  If these depraved creatures learn to associate "RAFians" with "food," well, that could spell doom for all of us.

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2009, 04:40:09 PM »
In fact you CAN'T join the Sharing, Adeon. I had to tell you before Parker jumps on me and attacks all the Yeerk Pools...
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline goom

• Administrator
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2009, 04:42:21 PM »
ah, another HR fan. i love that site.

Offline adeon222

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2009, 04:49:10 PM »
Yes, you should, DN, and you should too, goom.  ;D

I will certainly do my best not to feed them... Uh... How would one do that, anyway???
Nevermind... it's probably best that I don't know...

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2009, 06:15:50 PM »
Of course.  ;D

Any sanity I may happen to have, or may have had, or might possibly have in the future, is forfeit.

So, uh... I don't have to eat a cat or anything to be initiated, do I?

With that kind of thinking, you'll fit in well here! XD

Welcome to RAF!  :)
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline Kelly

• Gold Donor
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2009, 08:05:29 PM »
Welcome! :) :)

Like Mike (phoenix004) said, you'll definitely fit in here  :D
"I always considered myself a loner. I mean, not like a poor-me, Byron-esque, I-should-have-broughta-swimming-buddy loner. I mean the sort of person who doesn’t feel too upset about the prospect of a weekend spent seeing no one, and reading good books on the couch. It wasn’t like I was a people hater or anything. I enjoyed activities and the company of friends. But they were a side dish. I always thought I would also be happy without them."

- Harry Dresden/Jim Butcher, Ghost Story.

Offline ninaTHEninja

• lalalalalalalalala <3
  • Jr. Xtreme Member
  • "Shoot for the Moon"
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2009, 11:08:13 PM »
Hey I'm Nina,
Glad your settling in great

See you around the forum :)

IRL Dating Adam
Jess's RAFlove :)
Follow Me on Twitter: oxnina

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2009, 12:00:06 PM »
Gah! I haven't been to this section in too long!!!

Welcome, Adeon, though we've met before in the Audio thread, I wish to officially welcome you to RAF!

I understand your questions about these "sanities" everyone goes on about. I've never heard of such a term before joining here. Such weird people, they are. ;D

Yes, Thank you Dameg for keeping to our treaty.

I hope you incorporate yourself fully into every facet of our community! It truly is a great place. This is my first forum as well. Really, it'll probably be my only forum, as all the others I've seen seem "meh".

If you enjoy writing, you should definitely check out our RP threads. Even if it seems we have something solid going on, we're always open to new characters!

I also frequent the bored board, not as much as before (damn work), but it's still fun to mess around when nothing's going on.

Once again, WELCOME! and enjoy your stay, be sure to tip your waitress.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline goom

• Administrator
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2009, 01:13:56 AM »
i should keep visiting this thread; i keep forgetting to check the strongbad emails.

Offline adeon222

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2009, 11:22:34 AM »
*looks around expectantly*
"Waitress? Waitress! Could you bring me some more of those little Horse-dervies?"

The new Halloween one is out... Strongsad tries to basically kill or doom all the others... :)

HiImshort

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2009, 10:25:15 PM »
AHHHHHHH! I'm late! Oh no! I'm so late! The horror! The horror! Anyways.....Hello adeon. We've meet before but I'm not anti-social so welcome to RAF! You must join me in an anti-antiness convention! Anyways, like Parker, I allmost always in the board board so if you want to join, then join!

I forgot to mention my names. I am, as you can see, the intimidator "03" aka Dale Earnhardt. and as you can't see my original name was hiimsort/sorty. So....again....for the third time......hello and welcome.