Author Topic: If you were a grub, a newly born yeerk  (Read 2256 times)

Offline 2005004219

If you were a grub, a newly born yeerk
« on: October 17, 2009, 05:57:59 AM »
What would you do about your situation on earth, your host, your life, about visser 3, about the yeerk peace movement and about the 'heroic' andalite bandits, and your fellow yeerks and more?

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: If you were a grub, a newly born yeerk
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 08:30:41 AM »
I'd probably try to get myself a good host, and stay as far away from visser Three as possible.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Azguard

• God
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 10:10:53 AM »
if I were a Yeerk I'd probably have dreams of becoming Visser one. this might involve me getting killed somewhere around me being subvisser 2.
RAFcrushin on Tyler. Come on, isn't everyone?

Offline tobiasthehawk

• Bleh
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 09:02:19 PM »
Live the life of a care free slug and soak up those wonderful rays. Life would be so easy....
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special."-Stephen Hawking

"I'm sorry, I lost my boots and the legs of my pants in a deadly fight with a giant seaslug, which I won in the nick of time with my clever thinking and my, uh... cleverness."
-- Roger, while procuring pants at the Galleria

[img]http://dragcave.net/image/WL2N.gi

Alic

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 09:18:44 PM »
i'd kill myself.

Offline Adrian Malacoda

• Break me off a piece of that
  • Gold Donor
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2009, 09:54:48 PM »
If I were a newly born Yeerk I probably wouldn't really "think" anything, assuming Yeerks don't come into the world smarter than the average sentient one-hour-old lifeform. Eventually I'd probably be taken away with all the empire propaganda like most of the other Yeerks out there.
Free Software Foundation associate member #8136

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 02:30:47 AM »
i'd love to experience the wonders of first sight, smell, taste etc.
i can sympathize with yeerks in many ways. living a permanently-blind and deaf life would be miserable.
of course, if i'd never gone into a host i wouldn't know what i was missing.

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 06:26:16 AM »
It'd depend of who I meet during my life... might be eaten by propaganda; must have a host; may go in the peace movement; must try to become a Visser ^^'
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline adeon222

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Without whom, we would all be lost...
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 12:11:47 PM »
Probably I would try to infest a dolphin... *sigh* So carefree... So Visser 3-free...
"Hey, who taped a full color picture of a forum to my screen? And why won't it come off??? What?? it's an Animorphs forum, and you can talk about your favorite Animorphs and such??? Oh, Best Thing Ever! Best Thing Ever!"

Offline Azguard

• God
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 06:32:16 PM »
i'd love to experience the wonders of first sight, smell, taste etc.
i can sympathize with yeerks in many ways. living a permanently-blind and deaf life would be miserable.
of course, if i'd never gone into a host i wouldn't know what i was missing.

exactly. gah.
RAFcrushin on Tyler. Come on, isn't everyone?

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2009, 06:49:17 PM »
Probably I would try to infest a dolphin... *sigh* So carefree... So Visser 3-free...

yeah, after the sharks i'm surprised they didn't make more animals under control.

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2009, 01:43:10 AM »
 I wonder what Yeerk grubs do in teh pool  i mean they probably have the minds of children as grubs. do they have happy yeerk games. Do they play echolocation tag or something? Do they go to Grub school?
 i mean they have to get their education somehow before they even get a host.

===============================================

Offline JFalcon

• I need to get out more . . .
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2009, 07:03:03 AM »
In HBC I think they say that Visser 3 was studying up on Andalites before he had a host so they probably have some way of learning, maybe school or a computer they can access in their natural state or something.

As for me, if I were a Yeerk grub, well that's easy. I already know that had I been a Yeerk they wouldn't have lost the war, and I'd be emperor right now, as a grub I'd have been extremely busy learning everything about humans, especially military tactics (learn about your enemy and all) just as Visser Three had learned all about Andalites, with all this human study I'd have been interested in the peace movement but would never have accepted noninfestation, it's too detremental to my grander scheme you see, so while I would do nothing to hinder them (providing they in turn did nothing to hinder me) I would not join them.

As for the Andalite Bandits, I'd hate them of course, this is from a Yeerk's perspective after all, and even Aftran the friendly Yeerk hated Andalites at first, I'd need some sort of major event to change that, just like she did. Infesting my eventual Andalite host (bwahaha) might eventually lead to some understanding, but alas by then I'd be all grown up, and I've already discussed what I'd do as an adult Yeerk  :P
"I would be a ghost of this dynasty before I'd be a general of rebels and traitors!" ~ Pang De, Romance of the Three Kingdoms

"My brain! My brain! Me hurty to think!" ~ Zim, Invader Zim

"Fight it off? You must have me confused with someone who's brave." ~ Church, Red vs Blue

Offline adeon222

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Without whom, we would all be lost...
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2009, 10:53:52 AM »
In HBC I think they say that Visser 3 was studying up on Andalites before he had a host so they probably have some way of learning, maybe school or a computer they can access in their natural state or something.

Yup... They've got sensory nubs or something so that they can access information much like they do in the human brain...
"Hey, who taped a full color picture of a forum to my screen? And why won't it come off??? What?? it's an Animorphs forum, and you can talk about your favorite Animorphs and such??? Oh, Best Thing Ever! Best Thing Ever!"

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2009, 04:11:48 PM »
but i think when he did that study he was already a yeerk not a grub. He was just a Yeerk with no host. and it was not till he got his first Host that he got obsessed with getting an Andalite Host

===============================================