Author Topic: Dude  (Read 4422 times)

Offline Andalite_Shorm

• deviantART
Re: Dude
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2012, 07:27:22 AM »
Poor Dude :c
Imagining that Tobias' uncle didn't even notice Tobias was gone, he probably didn't even notice he had the cat either.
Knowing cats (having three myself) I would imagine Dude would just wait until Tobias' uncle opened the door to go out/come in and would make a run for it, then probably never come back, and even he did return Tobias' uncle probably wouldn't let him in.
So, I presuming Dude either became feral or found a new home.

Or he died. I mean, this is Animorphs. A pet's death, especially a pet like Dude who was only brought up once in the whole series, and the first book at that, wouldn't mean a lot to them.

Good point :) I think maybe K.A. might have forgotten about him xD I know that happens to me sometimes when I'm writing, I'll bring in a character and then be like, "Aw, forgot him again" or this author called Erin Hunter who repeatedly kills her characters off only to reincarnate them later xD That and she has gender bender problems- guys turn into girls and vice versa... xD

Offline yunyun

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Dreaming on :P
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2012, 10:55:27 AM »
Flufy wan't killed by the tank, Marco said that.
Starfire is my RAFcousin. :D
click?

Thanks Ouroborus! ^_^

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2015, 11:28:53 PM »
What do you guys think happened to Dude?
I mean, that cat was the first animal morphed by the Animorphs.
I'm guessing he could have run away from home or maybe he died by living under Tobias's uncle's roof.

What do you guys think?

This was a really emotional take on what happened. It's written really well so I thought it deserved a mention.
http://www.fanfiction.net/r/5452726/

There was one more that was extremely depressing. Can't remember the title, i'll share it if I find it.

Yeah, that was actually written quite well. Dude and Tobias ... I was half-expecting Tobias to reacquire him or something  :P

Why would Tobias need to reacquire Dude?  Shouldn't he still have Dude's DNA in him from the first time?

I bet that lots of pets died when the Yeerk pool blew up and collapsed the town!
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 11:33:34 PM by Tim Bruening »