Author Topic: Animorphs: Scar of the past  (Read 10336 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Animorphs: Scar of the past
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2009, 10:46:28 PM »
<Going over board? Okay. I'll switch gears.> He said, and stopped the mental images. He built up all his energy into a downward telekenetic thrust to hopefully paralyze him on the floor.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2009, 10:48:19 PM »
He roared in pain as all of the energy slammed him down and broke his wrist. Using his super strength he could just barely move his hand to his wrist to snap it again so he would be able to use it for now. Then he spotted Bog and began the slowest attack he has ever done as he crawled towards him
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2009, 10:52:35 PM »
<You are far too skilled in combat to be put behind the lines, away from action. Let me take the desk job of leader, and you go where the excitement is.> Bog said as his face was twisted in mental pain. He wasn't a warrior, and if anything being leader would ensure that he never had to go into the front lines. But different people had different opinions of what leaders do.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2009, 06:34:38 AM »
Pushing himself into a standing position he nodded, "Very well."
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2009, 08:11:54 AM »
Bog was mildly surprised. Had he actually just won the fight? <Very well. Does anyone else care to argue my position?>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2009, 10:45:28 AM »
Damien then turned his fierce gaze on the army, "Bog will be leading in tactical and statistics of the plans and many other required facts. I will lead the army through the war. Bog will have equal control as i do. Anyone who does not obey him or i will face me. Understood?"

The room echoed with the group response, "Yes sir!"

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2009, 10:47:59 AM »
<I think that should work out well. Let's show the Yeerks that Earth is not quite theirs yet.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2009, 11:07:43 AM »
"bout time they got that over with," Derek thought, "now the real game begins"  The very idea of getting back at the Yeerks for all they had done made up for everything that had gone wrong in his life, losing his parents, his friends, a normal life.  Now, it was time for some pay back.

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2009, 11:11:16 AM »
Damien pointed a finger at Derek, "He will be my second in command. Second only to Bog and I. He has command over you all and i give him right to strike out with lethal force if our orders and his own are not obeyed. Dismissed!" He said turning on his heal wrapping an arm around jamies waist and walking to Bog, "Hey old friend sorry i lost my cool with you." he said as he passed on his way to his room.

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2009, 11:34:32 AM »
Hearing Damien just appoint him second in command left Derek stunned.  Never in his life had he been in charge of anyone but himself.  "Ok......,this is gonna take some getting use to," Derek thought.  
   He watched in envy as Damien left, his arm wrapped around a beautiful young woman, Jamie, as Derek recalled.  "Some guys have all the luck."  With that he turned and headed back to his room, his mind still racing from Damien's words

(i just had to say that last line...couldn't help it)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 11:36:09 AM by jmnar4 »

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2009, 11:38:25 AM »
Turning to Jamie he murmured something in her ear and vanished from sight to drop down in front of Derek, "Heard what ya said my friend, why not ask out a girl dude? Almost all girls in this army envy you and wanna be with you. Take a chance my friend." He said with a soft shake of Dereks shoulder before leaping and doing an arobatic flip and landing in front of Jamie.

He then swept her off her feet and the last sign he had even been there was the faint sound of her giggling

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2009, 11:52:19 AM »
<I feel we should be doing what the Animoorphs finally had the courage to do towards the end. Before they lost. Hit the Yeerks hard, and hit them where it hurts. Find the Kandrona genrator on the planet, and destroy it. Then ruin any attampts at placing new ones.> Bog said to damien as he followed.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2009, 11:55:24 AM »
A few moments later Damien returned, "Well lets take this to the War Room and discuss this. Comeon Derek you to." He said turning and walking through the hall calculating in his head the exact power that would be needed to destroy the Yeerk homeworld before sighing and giving up, no one had that power. Except the Ellemist and Crayak which were morphs Jamie and He had already obtained but if he were to destroy it the real Ellemist would have a fit

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2009, 09:08:26 PM »
(question, just where is our base...the underground, in some abandoned building, etc?)

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2009, 09:33:06 PM »
(pretty much Damiens house, he had been in a rich family of alien species [never thought of the name of said species] and inherited everything so he put all the money and all of his resources into the army, then he spent a great deal to make the house have around 3 mile perimeter and then spent another great deal to make the house go underground also, around 4 miles. Because of the immense size of the army most of the men are still building the house further out)

It was then that Damien realized he needed a specific item from his closet. "Ill be right back guys." He said as he started his accelerated morph into a bald eagle and let his wing span stretch its full 9 feet across and took off full speed back the way they had came, shouting out in thought speech to Jamie <Hey babe pull out the ship records>

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]