Author Topic: Animorphs: Scar of the past  (Read 10338 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Animorphs: Scar of the past
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2009, 09:51:12 PM »
<You're getting too emotional. As always.> Bog said. <Whenever you're ready, I'll make you my second in command.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2009, 09:57:12 PM »
(alright well i had been expecting that other guy to join in and fight for it but i guess not, also i added one ability to his roster [damiens] the ability to read minds)

Turning he glared at Bog before moving with all his speed he had to completely vanish and drop down from above a kick aimed at his comrade.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 10:01:19 PM by shadowblade »
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 10:01:29 PM »
(here we go...hey Shadow, i didn't mean to copy your character's abilities, just always wanted to know what it would be like to have inhanced abilities)
Name:  Derek Williams
Species:  Human
Appearance:  5'9...dark brown hair done in a short, military style cut...brown eyes...athletic build...jagged scar on the left side on his face
Abilities:  with genetic inhancement, Derek has animal-like senses and reflexs, and also inhanced strenght, speed, and endurance.  Morphs include black panther, grey wolf, Northern Goshawk, and King Cobra
Description:  Was just a young boy when the Yeerks finally conqured Earth...spent the rest of his life finding ways to survive...due to Yeerk controllers being everywhere, Derek doesn't trust easily, doesn't let his guard down, and has trouble letting anyone be close to him...he prefers the lone wolf life style but is willing to be a team player

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 10:02:40 PM »
(no problem whatsoever with u using his same abilities. Just makes the fight that much more interesting)
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2009, 10:03:06 PM »
(I'd rather Bog be the only mind reader, since that's his big thing.)

Bog assaulted his minds with brutal images of falling down deep into a Yeerk pool, with dozens of them covering his body. Bog's own body was not highly maneuverable, but he erected a telekenetic wall to brace against the attack.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2009, 10:04:41 PM »
(yeah ur guy can do it whenever but like i was thinkin in absolutely neccesarry times he can do that if needed but he made a vow not to do it otherwise)

He slammed a fist into the shield knowing that just because his oppenents body wasnt feeling the blows directly his mind would be.

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2009, 10:09:37 PM »
Bog's body shuddered a bit as Damien made contact with the shield. He gathered his mental energies and sent out a pulse that would send him flying.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2009, 10:13:20 PM »
Hit with the pulse Damien was hurled into the air before he did an acrobatic flip and started plummeting back down towards Bog and his shield

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2009, 10:22:39 PM »
Derek watched the fight with amusment.  As much as he wanted to get in a fight, he knew he wasn't the leader type, not his style.  "Go ahead, fight, fight, fight,"  he muttered to himself as Damien and Bog slug it out.

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2009, 10:23:55 PM »
Using the full force of his drop he slammed a fist into the sheild knowing he couldnt hold it up much longer

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2009, 10:28:05 PM »
Bog's back legs gave in, and he sat down hard. His shield wavered. <Your will is strong, I see.> He said. Suddenly, the shield came down, and Bog lunged forward with his tentacles. If he could make physical contact, the mental barrage of images would be several times more potent.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2009, 10:34:54 PM »
Thanking the gods for his Super Reflexes he twisted and twined his way through Bogs tentacles barely being touched by one but still fell onto Bogs main body and started pounding his fists into his friend.

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2009, 10:37:47 PM »
Paine spiked through Bog's body as a reminder that Leerans are not the toughest creatures in the galaxy. And Damien was being highly stubborn to his main form of attack. He tried to shift the mental image to what Damien was doing at the moment, then attempting to escape. Hoepfully Damien was still think he was punching Bog, when he actually wasn't.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2009, 10:38:31 PM »
(all we need now are afew more people to join us)

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2009, 10:41:32 PM »
For the first few moments he didnt till he noticed a slight shimmer in the illusion so standing he said. "Bog youve been my friend and comrade for a while. But get out of my head with this illusion or i will force my fist into urs." He said snarling

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]