Author Topic: Animorphs: Scar of the past  (Read 10337 times)

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
Animorphs: Scar of the past
« on: September 15, 2009, 08:05:02 PM »
Alright the main idea of this is that the Yeerks won the war and never could actually catch and defeat all the Animorphs, so to get back at them they destroyed all humanity. It has been 16 yeasts and now the Animorphs have had to branch out. They now have an army of well over a billion morph capable warriors that are loyal. During the first war Jake, Tobias, and Ax all have fallen. They are not dead, but they are being held in crytanks to keep alive for the future once the war is over and the doctors can work on healing them.

Right now the main idea is the army is in need of a Leader. So the first 2 people to sign on and i will be nominees for the position. They will have a minor RP fight where the main group of people playing will Judge and choose the winner. Id like to get as many people as i can to play this.

Anyways here is the character form:

Name:
Appearance

Abilities (Powers; Most used Morphs)
Small Description:
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 09:42:22 PM by shadowblade »
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline jmnar4

Re: Animorphs: Scar of the past
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 08:49:46 PM »
(sounds interesting....i'm in)

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 09:11:12 PM »
(alright feel free to join. just post the form with the required info)

Name:Damian Steele
Species: Human
Appearance: 6 foot 6, dirty blonde wavy hair, blue eyes, athletic build.
Abilities (Powers; Most used Morphs): Due to chemical manipulation and an accident he is endowed with Super Strength, Speed, Senses, and Intelligence, and because of his vast knowledge mind reading; Hork Bajir, Andalite, Grizzly bear, Sibberian Tiger, Great Raptor (custom), Ellimist, Magnosaurus, Magnaraptor, Megalosaur
Small Description: He was raised before the Yeerks won the battle, he is one of the final Humans left. In battle he is calm and doesnt lose control. But he is easily angered

Name: Jamie Michelle Miller
Species: Human
Appearance: 5 foot 6,Light blonde hair, green eyes, 36 C cup (yea i no perverted but im tryin to give a perfect image), Semi athletic build
Abilities (Powers; Most used Morphs): Ellemist Female, Crayak, Andalite Female, Voleciraptor, Magnasaur Female, Stegosaurus, Tyranasaurs Rex
Small Description:She is in love with Damian and they are one of a few surviving humans
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 10:17:07 AM by Damien Steele »
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline jmnar4

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 09:13:59 PM »
(you created this RP, you do the honors of starting things up)

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 09:23:52 PM »
Damian sat tapping his foot as he listened to what would soon be an all out mosh pit. The army was growing restless and they needed a leader.

Stepping forward his booming voice sounded like thunder as he roared, "SILENCE!!" Once everyone calmed he continued, "I will step forth and take the position as leader!"

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 09:24:59 PM »
(Okay. I'm game.)

Name: Boghopper
Species: Leeran
Appearance: A frog-like creature with four tentacles instead of forelimbs.
Abilities: Mind reading, as all Leerans are capable of. Due to experimentation, he can also use other psychic abilities, such as telekenesis.
Small Description: He has been stuck on earth ever since escaping a facility he was brought to while infested. Something struck him in the part of his head where the Yeerk was, and killed it. Since then, his wound has regenerated, and he has used his abilities to hide himself.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 09:27:12 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 09:26:27 PM »
(yo i was wonderin, mind havin all of our characters being like old friends? I think itd make it a little more interesting during the battle)

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 09:28:38 PM »
(Ok. Let's say Damien came across Boghopper once, and convinced him to join the army. But he still likes to keep to himself.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 09:29:27 PM »
(i can do that. sounds good to me. ight well lets this party kicked off shall we?)

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 09:31:00 PM »
Boghopper stepped forward. <I believe I should lead. I would be best suited to weed out the unworthy, solve problems before they start, and other things.> He said softly, but firmly.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 09:36:05 PM »
Turning his gaze upon one of the only people in this army he would trust his life with he responded, "What? Bog? How could you say that? No offence my friend but your not quite good enough to run an army of 32 billion men. Im sorry but your just not that good."

He turned back to the crowd, "I will say Bog (ima call ur character that) is good but he is not leadership material."

Jamie stepped up and wrapped an arm around his waist.

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 09:38:37 PM »
( Bog is fine. I think you mean million men. Unless there's been a mass breeding program.)

<You are correct. But have you led this many? I don't remember you saying anything like that, and I'm in the habit nowadays not to do mind probes.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 09:41:21 PM »
Letting go a growl he turned back to Bog, "I have led half these men for many missions they all know im capable of leading."

He was quickly losing his calm state to Bog

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2009, 09:45:59 PM »
<Yes. Half. But can you know them as I could know them, if I really wanted to? I could know them better than they know themselves, and with almost limitless knowledge, I could quickly learn to lead.> He said. The thought of him simply trying for an advisory role crossed his mind, but he wanted to test Damien. See how willing he really was, or if it was just arrogant ambition.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Nero's Fury

• Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2009, 09:48:27 PM »
Turning he again faced the crowd the rage on his face and his friends betrayal clearly visible on his face, "WHO ELSE WISHES TO CHALLENGE ME?! I have come to the conclusion that we will have a fight. The final creature standing is imminently the leader."

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]