Author Topic: The Opinionated Animorphs Book Guide!  (Read 112653 times)

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's Official Unofficial Canadian Ambassador
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
Re: The Opinionated Animorphs Book Guide!
« Reply #495 on: May 17, 2016, 07:45:55 AM »

That would be great, except I don't have one of those.
Tony's pet Goose.
Unknown User is my shorm.
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)
The picture is rather accurate

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #496 on: June 18, 2016, 06:20:55 PM »
Holy ****. What a sendoff to a great series, I gotta say. There's really nothing I can add to your analysis of this book, since you pretty much covered all the bases that I can think of. The character vignettes were a great addition, too. I'll admit, I almost cried a little bit when this ended. No more checking my email to see a new OABG is up. No more waiting to see your insight on this series that I love so much. No more waiting for you to say that Cassie is a moron or tell us that Visser Three is always there. It's a little heartbreaking, but personally, I don't think that you could have ended it any better.

Greg, I'd just like to say, thank you for making the OABG. It may not seem like much, but the book and episode guides inspired me to make my own Animorphs parody series (and for that matter, I know I've said it multiple times, but I seriously cannot thank you enough for guest starring in it), and every time I saw a new episode, if just made my ****ing day. You're seriously the man.

I know I'm late to the party but I'd like to second all of this. Especially the parts in bold. I'm honestly more saddened by the end of this series than I was about the actual series.

So thanks, Greg. For reigniting my love for Animorphs right when I was starting to lose interest.
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)

Offline gpoust

« Reply #497 on: June 26, 2016, 04:45:03 PM »
So, I joined this forum years ago but don't think I really posted. But, I'm back!

I figured I would post here since a big part of why I'm back is the OABG. To be fair, the This Is Rad episode is what brought it all back for me. But I stumbled upon this series again shortly after starting my re read of the series. It was super convenient that the reviews ended right as I finished my re read.

Oddly enough I actually watched the first 8 or so reviews were ones I watch years ago, but then forgot about since that was all Greg had done at that point. And I kind of moved on.

Anyway, I'll add on my thanks and appreciation to Greg. These were all incredibly entertaining and so refreshing to hear "new" thoughts on a series from my childhood. Although, the whole genicide thing got obnoxious, everything else I was always on the same page with Greg. Absolutely loved it.

I give his series a 10/10.

Offline Quaf

• Andre, the seventh animorph
  • Gold Donor
  • be excellent to each other and party on dudes
« Reply #498 on: August 30, 2016, 03:25:08 AM »
Ok so this really funny thing happened.
I was on the tram with a friend, it was pretty empty,  and we were talking about something and my friend stuffed up her sentence and said superbook by accident, so naturally I start singing the theme song. Then this 30ish woman starts singing along and my friend is just laughing her head off. When we get to our stop I, walking out the door and the lady gives me a high five so thanks poparena I made a new friend today.
Well, I'm the boss... Head Honcho. El Numero Uno. Mr. Big. The Godfather. Lord of the Rings. The Bourne... Identity. Er... Taxi Driver. Jaws. I forgot the question quite a while back. Who are you, again?

Offline YeerkSalad

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • h
« Reply #499 on: August 30, 2016, 06:03:57 AM »
Did Einstein give you $100?
yeah

Offline Quaf

• Gold Donor
« Reply #500 on: August 30, 2016, 06:23:02 AM »
??
Well, I'm the boss... Head Honcho. El Numero Uno. Mr. Big. The Godfather. Lord of the Rings. The Bourne... Identity. Er... Taxi Driver. Jaws. I forgot the question quite a while back. Who are you, again?

Offline YeerkSalad

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • h
« Reply #501 on: August 30, 2016, 06:45:20 AM »
It was a joke suggesting that you were lying. I do believe you, but I saw the opportunity for crappy humor and took it.
yeah

Offline poparena

« Reply #502 on: September 07, 2016, 02:13:06 AM »
Well, Animorphs is over, but I'm hardly done with K.A. Applegate.

THE EVERWORLD BOOK GUIDE IS HERE!
Winner, Best RAFproject 2011

THE OPINIONATED ANIMORPHS BOOK GUIDE

Offline Quaf

• Gold Donor
« Reply #503 on: September 07, 2016, 02:30:22 AM »
The opening credits look so cool! But wow, 40 minutes long.

Offline YeerkSalad

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • h
« Reply #504 on: September 07, 2016, 06:47:57 AM »
I need to read this series... yeah, cool intro.
yeah

Offline Koko21

« Reply #505 on: March 21, 2020, 11:51:24 PM »
Does anyone know where I can download all of the books?