Author Topic: friend's going through a hard time...  (Read 687 times)

Offline KitKat

friend's going through a hard time...
« on: July 10, 2009, 11:10:10 AM »
hey guys, i just found out a few minutes ago that my friend's brother died in a car crash last night  :'( i'm not sure when the funeral is, but i am going and i may not be around for a few days after that either. i want to make sure my friend is gonna be okay, and i just think i need to be with her in her time of need instead of just thinking about myself and my.. social life ya know? so i'll be around today and maybe tomorrow... but other than that, i'm gonna be gone a few days helping my friend get through this...  :)
The difference between genius and stupidity is; Genius has its limits...

Gryffindor. Look where it got Dumbledore. Couraged himself right off a tower...

Deception can be learned, trickery is child's play, cunning is what a fox is... but to be a Slytherin? That is truly an art...

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
Re: friend's going through a hard time...
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 12:38:32 PM »
Oh dear! Even though I don't know your friend, I'll keep the family in my prayers, if that's ok. My deepest condolences go out to you and your friend.

Offline KitKat

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 01:09:49 PM »
thank you so much

it's actually hit harder for me than any other friend because we were in Girl Scouts together so i've known her for almost ten years

and some people think this is corny or whatever.. but I honestly feel that all Girl Scouts whether they are in the same Troop, Council, State, whatever... or not.. we all share a bond... it's like we Girl Scouts say 'every Girl Scout is a sister' in fact, it's part of our Law 'Be a sister to every Girl Scout'

so.. it's hard...
The difference between genius and stupidity is; Genius has its limits...

Gryffindor. Look where it got Dumbledore. Couraged himself right off a tower...

Deception can be learned, trickery is child's play, cunning is what a fox is... but to be a Slytherin? That is truly an art...

Offline Ash

• RAF Ancient
  • Social Staff Leader
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 02:44:49 PM »
It always sucks to hear news like this, no matter who's involved. I wish you and your friend the best, Kris. God bless.
You may have been given a cactus. Doesn't mean you have to sit on it.

Generation One

Keep up with RAF! Twitter | Facebook

Suspicious activity? Bot alert? Report the post or PM a staff member!