Author Topic: New Animorphs website?  (Read 3860 times)

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
Re: New Animorphs website?
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2009, 11:35:46 AM »
The silly thing is I have worked on match sites like that, and I could put up something like that. Only more for Andalites and one for Yeerks.

On one of the Animorphs sites I have done there was several sections within the site. One was for Yeerks, one for Andalites, and one for Animorphs or humans / misc. And depending on your username and race would only allow you to enter one portion of the site. Of course, it was easily moved around if you created another username / race.

I was thinking of doing something like that. Of course this would be longer PHP programming because I will try to incorporate everything into one username and password so you don't have to register with every section of the website.

Any more ideas, please let me know.
Good idea ^^ Please do it!
And will we be able to meet our "host"/"Yeerk"? It'd be funny to make couples, and have RP on this website or from our "character" on the website...
I can't wait to see it >_<

PS: In fact, I also can do a little of PHP, so maybe I can help...

PPS: You can create a new Project thread...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 11:40:00 AM by Dameg »
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline animefanboy

• I'd shake your hand, but, you know, peanut arms
Re: New Animorphs website?
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2009, 09:32:23 PM »
Heh, I'm 21 and I started reading them in 96 too. Anyways, I personally cannot help with any website, however, I do have a few friends who are Media Arts majors, maybe they can help. By the way, that link was hysterical. :lol:

Forever Blue