Author Topic: call me paranoid  (Read 2411 times)

Mira

Re: call me paranoid
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 06:42:19 AM »
I agree that Cassie was probably not, but it is certainly fan-fic bait to find out that someone was infested the whole time.

For future reference, WMG is Wild Mass Guessing on TVTropes. Including the ever-popular time lord accusation.

Maybe if Ax didn't found out that Jake was infested...
But it would be quite cool to see what Elfangor had done if one of them were when he gave them the power. He really took a chance that time.

Yeah, that makes sense. We know it isn't true, but it's both fun and funny to make up stuff like this. Like imagining that Elfangor and Visser Three are the Ellemist and Crayak.

You really have to write a fanfic about that Chad!

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's Official Unofficial Canadian Ambassador
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2011, 10:29:53 PM »
     I found Cassie's character and narration to be quite boring. But I don't exactly hate her like most people do. Aren't we all a little hypocritical? And if Cassie was a Controller she wouldn't be afraid of saying "Hey, I'm a Yeerk spying on these teenaged morph capable humans. But shush, don't tell anyone!" In her narrations.
Tony's pet Goose.
Unknown User is my shorm.
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)
The picture is rather accurate

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2015, 11:28:05 PM »
No. She just played the pacifist BECAUSE she was a controller. All that preaching, and the rules, and stuff was just her trying to restrain them. It makes perfect sense, now!
If Cassie had been a Controller from Book 1, , then the Yeerks would have KNOWN all along that the Animorphs were human!