Author Topic: Time Periods/Historical Events/Different Countires, etc.  (Read 2304 times)

Offline TobiasMasonPark

• Emperor/Empress of RAF
  • Xtreme Member
  • RAF's Official Unofficial Canadian Ambassador
    • TobiasMasonPark Blogs
Re: Time Periods/Historical Events/Different Countires, etc.
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2011, 12:46:17 PM »
     I know. But if the Animorphs series were to take place in the time of Ancient Egypt, that would mean that the Chee arrived a lot earlier. Remember, this what if the Animorphs series took place in a different time period.
Tony's pet Goose.
Unknown User is my shorm.
:raftrophy:
Best Newcomer, 2011
(Thanks for the votes!)
The picture is rather accurate

Offline Darth Zakryn

• Banned
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2011, 12:52:30 PM »
I'm just saying, if we know which pyramid, we can extrapolate what time period and when they arrived. And anyway, what would the Chee do differently this time? The Pemalite crystal won't be discovered for thousands of years.

Offline Nar Klawip

• Raf's Ever-Lovin' Blue-Eyed Howler
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2011, 01:01:29 PM »
They could still act as spies, and who knows, maybe in this version the Pemalite crystal gets discovered earlier.
"When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. When a dying Andalite Prince gives you the morphing power? Well then you make miracles." ~Me

“Screams of a billion murdered stars give lie to the night's peace, while we cling desperately to the few fragile spinning stones we call worlds." ~Hasturi the Mad Perseid, Andromeda

“Well, remember what you said, because in a day or two, I'll have a witty and blistering retort! You'll be devastated THEN!” ~ Calvin, Calvin and Hobbes

Offline Tim Bruening

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2015, 11:39:56 PM »
I personally love the idea of Animorphs being set in Europe in World War II. 

For me, even just coming close to this idea in Megamorphs #3 was amazing ;D

I expect that the Yeerks would infiltrate the Nazis.  The Yeerks would take over the whole "Exterminate the Jews" system, using trains to ships lots of people to the concentration camps, and then infest them.  The Yeerks would also use their advanced weapons technology to ensure a Nazi victory.  The Animorphs would probably be working with the French Resistance.

Animorphs in far earlier times:  They would have less access to exotic animals.