Author Topic: Animorphs: An alternate future  (Read 12683 times)

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
    • Unlikely Heroes--Animorphs RP
Re: Animorphs: An alternate future
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2009, 10:27:41 PM »
((He knows of both.  o_O  He just...serves the Empire because he feels he has no choice)).

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2009, 10:30:53 PM »
(Always a choice there is young one)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2009, 10:31:17 PM »
(now lets get this beast moving)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2009, 10:37:46 AM »
Shadow kept to the shadows, and saw a large battle.  He decided not to get involved.  A minor scuffle was not his concern.  He had to find the source of these parasites power.  He knew it was a pool of some sort, but his arrogance was not diminished.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2009, 05:40:36 PM »
(Ok guys now that we have our main cast we need a villain and since our good guys are anti heroes and criminals we need a total psychopathic villain I just saw the Dark Knight and here's what i was thinking a combination of the Joker and Carnage from Spiderman the comics and the animated series he was bad ass and they both loved chaos. I'm off to do some research to the internet.)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 06:02:39 PM by Yarin »

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2009, 06:49:41 PM »
((*defly slips a pirate captain's hat onto yarin* whatever you say mon captain, or whatever.))

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2009, 07:01:02 PM »
(ok lets do some brainstorming on a villain)
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 07:55:36 PM by Yarin »

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2009, 08:51:07 PM »
(*Steals Captain's hat because she likes them* um...KHAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAN!!!
Or Visser Three?)
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2009, 09:04:14 PM »
(LOL that was funny but seriously we need a total bad ass villain like a complete psycho someone who makes visser 3 an angel by comparison and its my hat bad traycon3 no biscuit)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2009, 09:12:23 PM »
(AWW!!!! And Khan was an amazing villain, actually, IMHO. And...um...Joker. Definitely. Just...not Joker? XD
*Steals biscuit anyways and noms on it, along with hat* I ish not bad... :'(
-t3)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2009, 09:31:27 PM »
(i was thinking of a carnage joker combo crazy as joker and carnage with some super powers like carnage)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2009, 09:46:44 PM »
(Woot! Works for me!)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2009, 09:48:40 PM »
(now lets work on a species apperance and a personality)

Offline Chatvert

« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2009, 10:05:11 PM »
(How 'bout a species that looks totally nonthreatening but is actually a death machine on legs?)

~~/o/ SUPERHERO SMILEY

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2009, 10:11:28 PM »
(like the bunny in monty python and the holy grail?)