Author Topic: Animorphs: An alternate future  (Read 12684 times)

Offline Chatvert

Re: Animorphs: An alternate future
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 10:36:02 PM »
The white-eyed imp turned made a run for the door as Yarin opened it, thinking its jailers had come back to taunt it. It was amazing how it practically decelerated in midair once it saw Raisuli, who caught it by its foot. The imp let out a jabbering chime, its species' mode of speech. It was happy to see its Bondmate.

As they walked with Yarin, Raisuli tensed, preparing for an attack. He didn't have long to wait. A group of large creatures that looked like sand-worms, the blade-walkers, and a few blue things that resembled herd animals with bladed tails rounded the corner. He was sure they were coming for the escape party. The Harau immediately shifted from his bipedal mode to all four legs - much better when fighting unarmed - and let out a low, coughing roar. The sand-worms quivered. They would be the first to die.

A bound or two, and he was upon them like a fox among ducklings. His sharp, powerful Harau claws pounded and tore their flesh, their cries of Ssssrrreeeeeaaaahhh! like music to the warrior. The imp's knifelike fingers and toes could have made short work of the Taxxons, but instead it went for the bladed tall-walkers, using the blunt edges as a climbing tree (imps being forest-dwellers originally) and went about the nasty business of putting out the Hork-Bajirs' eyes. An Andalite struck at Raisuli, opening a gash in the warrior's side. He left the Taxxons (which went to devouring each other) and struck at the Andalite-Controller's belly region. A few hits and it tore, the Controller now spending its energy trying to keep its viscera from falling out and retaining enough energy to morph out of the injuries. It began morphing into a kafit bird to try and escape the injury.

~~/o/ SUPERHERO SMILEY

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 11:16:35 PM »
Shadow saw the ship dock with -- with whatever it was.  Shadow prepared himself -- he believed he was to gut the entire empire, all by himself.  He was inflicted with the foolishness that inevitably comes with youth.  Although twelve years old, he was full grown by Chitigris standards, but still naive about such things.

The fact that he managed to sneak out of the shuttle and onto the platform below, and into a nearby pool of shadow without so much as a glance added to this hubris of his.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
    • Unlikely Heroes--Animorphs RP
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 11:25:34 PM »
You say you need a Hork-Bajir?

Name: Vek Notur
Species: Hork-Bajir Seer

Appearance: Your average, male Hork-Bajir.  :P  However, you can see a glimmer of intelligence in his eyes.

Personality:
Vek is not a peaceful Hork-Bajir; at times he can be vengeful, and hateful.  In combat, he gains a certain blood-thirst, and blades fly.  However, he is highly intelligent, and his actions are dependant upon what he thinks is most logical.  Vek is fluent in Galard, English, Yeerkish, and Hork-Bajir, but sometimes mixes his languages, because he’s heard a mixture as a child.

Biography:
Vek was born into Yeerk slavery.  They knew he was a Seer, so he was raised to be the host of a high-ranked Yeerk.  He was kept in high-security confinement; the Yeerks did not like Seers.  When he came of age, he was given to Visser Fourteen, to serve as his host, and was thus for two years, until one day when his ship was captured by Andalites.  The Andalites were puzzled by the Seer, who eventually left them in his own ship, and was welcomed into Earth's resistance, eventually.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 11:59:21 PM »
(welcome aboard this is great people and im working on a particularly awesome fight scene with chatvert so prepare yourselves for epicness )
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2009, 02:44:43 AM »
((Update me on the situation; I'll jump in when you need me.  Also, need a "rebel" Yeerk?  I have Indar; I like having him ending up, somehow, in an Andalite host.  If that's not okay, I'll just bring an Andalite - preferably Himuran)).

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2009, 01:43:21 PM »
(Yarin and Raisuli are fighting their way off of the lunar colony and Shadow is a stowaway on ship)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 01:49:15 PM by Yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2009, 04:53:51 PM »
(you can be a rebel Yeerk with an andalite host to)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2009, 06:28:59 PM »
(Here's the fight scene i promised you all.)

Yarin could see into his enemy’s minds as clearly as if he were looking into a lake.  The Taxxon's little more than cannibalistic beasts, the Hork-Bajir stupid lumbering bark eaters. And the andalites, their natural arrogance made even more apparent by the Yeerks in their heads.  Yarin decided to have some fun with them.  It was useless to infiltrate the Taxxon's minds the Hork-Bajir he could get to but there wasn't much to work with.  Now the Andalite that was where he could really show his "creative" side.  He unsheathed his Tovreet, which he had retrieved from his 4th dimensional storage satchel, and began slicing a path to the remaining Andalite controllers turning quickly as he went, the four one foot long tri bladed daggers quickly grew slick with alien blood.
At last Yarin made it to the Andalite controller, he activated his camouflage and jumped on the Andalite's back grabbing it by his head with two of his hands and restrained its tail with the other two. he easily invaded its mind and saw the Yeerk's consciousness inside of the Andalite's he placed illusions of himself and Raisuli in place of two Hork-Bajir controllers he leaped off the Andalites back as it attacked the two Hork-Bajir controllers.  He turned a corner and came face to face with a Leeran controller.  The Leeran grinned at him. You can not hope to defeat me I can see into your mind I know all your fears. It said to Yarin telepathically Yarin let out a laugh "You fool you may know all my fears but you know not of my skill of the mind." he latched onto the Leeran and probed deep he saw family friends of the Leeran and he saw previous hosts of the Yeerk inside.  He pushed even deeper and reached the Leeran's mental core and when he resurfaced from inside its psyche he left nothing behind.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 01:46:09 PM by Yarin »

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2009, 06:41:23 PM »
Shadow snuck into the compound and heard a commotion.  His natural Chitigri curiosity kicked in -- a trait that has caused many deaths of Chitigri.

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2009, 07:57:11 PM »
((Hi, guyz! Miss me??? *Crickets* ...>.>; Fine. Eh, I'm just teasing. Yarin begged me to come here.  ;) And since I'm just addicted to RPing, I agreed to. Or maybe I'm just stalking Crimea...YOU'LL NEVER KNOW!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!))

Name: Ana LeIon (An alien)
Personality: Cold and calculating, she is always willing to do what it takes to take out who she needs.
Race: Genetically created by the Yeerks
Background: A scientist was trying to create the perfect weapon. He used a number of DNAs, including Andalite, human, Hork-Bajir, Taxxon, and a number of others. She was one of 20 that survived past the test tube.
Her number was 16. Only she and 4 survived to puberty. A few of them ended up killing each other, and one ate two of the others as the hunger started. She was affected by it, but not as badly. 4 was not affected at all by it.
Eventually 4 decided to break out. He didn't want to be a slave. He hated being reigned in...to be kept from killing. So she left with him, but eventually ended up leaving him.
She had no name except for 16, until someone called her an alien. She heard Ana LeIon, and that became her name. Now she kills whomever she wants for a price.
Appearance: Ana stands at about 6'7". She is covered in blue fur and stands on two legs that end in Hork-Bajir-like feet. She has a Hork-Bajir style tail that she often rests on. She has silver-blue hair that hits just under her chin.
Her main eyes are a deep green and her stalk-eyes are red, jelly-like things.
She wears a black mask-like thing that allows her to breathe. Without it, the air is toxic to her after about half-an-hour. The thing provides a drug she needs to survive that is filtered through as she breathes. It digs into her skin, leaving permanent holes in her skin that covers her small, round, Taxxon-like mouth. She eats only meat, but is not driven completely by her need to eat.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2009, 09:04:50 PM »
(awesome ok guys this is great Also I would like someone to reprimand Yarin for his overly sadistic nature so he can lash out and almost go too far but then hold himself back at the last second.)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 09:54:44 PM by Yarin »

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2009, 10:17:51 PM »
I can't help it; after all this talk of Andalite-Controllers...I need to bring this Indar in.  XD
I'd introduce Vek...but with all the Leerans, it would be hard for him to hide.

Name: Indar 632/Baravan-Teralis-Amuri
Race: Yeerk/Andalite

Personality: Indar is a lonely Yeerk, having lost his lover, Tarrit to the war.  He now fights for nothing, because where there was once hope for the future, there is now a void.  He remains serving the Empire, though he is sure there is something greater out there for the Yeerk people.  His host has been lonely all his life, and is now divided on his feelings towards the Yeerk who so suddenly brought "companionship" to his world.  He hopes that there's actually good in this Yeerk...though he doubts this, and fears he is like the rest.

Bio: His first host was a Gedd, and his second host was a Taxxon.  He never liked being in a Taxxon - who would?  Well...certain people might, but that's not important now.  Indar spent much of his time as a Taxxon, and those are memories he will never forget.  His third host was a Hork-Bajir, and it was in this host that he found his love:  Tarrit.  Eventually, though, she was lost to him - slaughtered mercilessly before his eyes by an Andalite.  The Taxxons began to devour her, but their mad feast was ended by the bloodthirsty Andalite.  Indar's host was the next victim; the Andalite watched him drown in his own blood before passing by nonchalantly.

It was back to the pool for Indar; the Yeerk was depressed, and spent his days trying to distract himself.  He absorbed as much knowledge as he could from Yeerk databanks to distract himself.  His knowledge did not go unnoticed, and he was granted a host:  an Andalite aristh...sort of on the low end when it came to Andalites, but an honour to such a lowly Yeerk.  Still, Indar was not happy...especially since this was an Andalite, and he felt disgusted just being in him.  Indar now resigned himself to serve the Empire, and do as ordered to.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2009, 10:19:44 PM »
(watch your step you know what im capable of doing to controllers you'd better make it clear that your one of the good guys ;D)

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2009, 10:23:01 PM »
((Indar can be coaxed to the "good guys'" side.  ^.^  He basically has no allegiance))

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2009, 10:24:47 PM »
(he knows not of good or evil?)