Author Topic: Animorphs: An alternate future  (Read 12666 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Animorphs: An alternate future
« on: June 08, 2009, 01:37:36 AM »
Set in an alternate reality where the Yeerks have won and humanity is enslaved a small band of rebels from different species wage a guerilla on the Yeerk empire.

(I want at least one hork-bajir, and one andalite on the team we can have some human controllers from the Yeerk peace movement but I would like to have as few humans on this team as possible because lets face it human's as a species are weak fighters)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
Re: Animorphs: An alternate future
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 10:21:21 PM »
Yarin sat starring out his cell window, the Nyac assassin had been captured by the Yeerks.  Those murdering slugs that had taken the only thing he had ever held dear to him, his freedom. Luckily they could not impede his telepathy he reached out and touched the minds of his cellmates, a few Andalites, several Hork-Bajir a Leeran and some other species that were unfamiliar to him.  He spoke to each of them telepathically and they all decided that it was time for a jailbreak.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 10:23:13 PM by Yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 06:29:32 PM »
Yarin was ready the next day when the Hork-Bajir controller guards went around to deliver the daily morning meal, he activated his camouflage reflex rendering himself virtually invisible.  When the guard came around he was shocked to find the cell empty.  he unlocked it and went inside for a better look, and that's when Yarin struck.  He decloaked and attacked flipping the hork-bajir over and slamming him into a wall.  then he grabbed the guards shoulders with his lower arms and his head with his upper he started into his eyes and implanted an image in his mind so horrifying that Yarin was sure the guard would have to be permanently restrained to prevent him from ripping out his own eyes. Yarin grabbed the keys and unlocked his fellow prisoners.

Offline Chatvert

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2009, 10:24:13 PM »
((Sounds cool! I'm in!))

Name: Raisuli er Reza son of Mieri son of Gueja son of Che'iri, of the House of Ayala-who-is-Ilea and Line of the Jenii since the Unification of the Tribes (and he wants you to say it all, every time. "Raisuli" is acceptable - "Rai-Rai" is not.)
Species: Harau (6' bipedal desert-dwelling big cats with bad attitudes.)
Personality: Raisuli is not taking your nonsense at this time. The son of a respected tribal leader of the Harau, Raisuli's been groomed to warriordom from birth. He is skilled at unarmed combat as well as the use of archaic weaponry such as spears - however, he's unused to all of this advanced alien technology and it's making him nervous. Raisuli is proud and one of those annoying warrior-types - honorable and merciful, but he'll fight to the death, powerful Harau claws locked around the throat of an enemy and piercing it.
Biography: Raisuli was born on the Harau homeworld, a planet they shared with many other sentient species. Their level of technology is primitive by even human standards - spears and shields, and nothing close to resembling a computer or a Dracon beam. He was quite unprepared when the Yeerks landed and marched him on board their ship as a representative of his people, and doubly so when they tried to infest him. A protective flap, meant to block out desert sand in a storm, locked in place over his ear canal, so the Yeerks are preparing to put him in surgery and remove the flaps to see if Harau are good to infest. They captured Raisuli and his hunting imp, who is being held as a curiosity and a species that is also up for infestation as cannon-fodder.
Special Talents: The ability to claw your throat out before you can blink, does that count? He's fast, and faster when he runs four-legged. And his hunting imp is loyal only to him (but can probably be bribed with snacks).

~~/o/ SUPERHERO SMILEY

Offline Chatvert

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 10:44:12 PM »
As the jailbreak was beginning, one of the participants-to-be was sitting on the floor of his cell, Harau-style, both legs bent, one resting on the ground. His tail was lashing furiously, but that was the only indication that he was deep in thought about this whole experience. Raisuli er Reza was beginning to doubt that this was all a hallucination caused by eating a plant that had turned. What were these 'Yeerks', why did they want to cut his ear open, and what were those little devices they held that could roast a sand-lizard before it could escape? The second question was easy enough to answer. They were trying to make a slave of him! Raisuli bared his teeth. He was not slaver's bait, and would not consent to mutilation. His ears automatically closed when the slug poked against the entrance of his ear canal, and would not budge - a nice little evolutionary advantage conferred by generations untold as desert-dwellers.

Then he'd heard the voice urging a jailbreak. But it was no voice, for he could not even hear his imp, which he was sure had to be in the cell next to him. Some form of magic. He was beginning to think that about everything here.

Suddenly, the door to his cell opened and he found himself looking at an odd creature. Four arms, not usual. The scent of blood flooded the Harau's nostrils - alien, but still unmistakably blood - and saw that the bladed creature was doing it all to itself, shrieking in horror at something only it could see. "Did you do that?" he asked in Harau, though the language barrier would probably foil any attempt at communication (or so he thought).
« Last Edit: June 10, 2009, 10:48:37 PM by Chatvert »

~~/o/ SUPERHERO SMILEY

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 11:11:07 PM »
"Yes I did" Yarin said in Nyish, he knew the alien wouldn't understand his words but he would get the general meaning once he got back to his ship he could get his translator and have a proper introduction. I am Yarin, we have to get off of this moon" I have a ship we can use but it is far away and the journey will be dangerous will you join me?"

Offline Chatvert

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 11:22:17 PM »
The words were harsh and strange to the Harau, but he figured that the odd creature had understood him well enough. The speaking voice sounded like the one he'd heard in his head - this had to be the jailbreak's organizer. Raisuli turned his head to the side and inclined it sharply, the Haraui gesture for 'yes'. He would follow this four-armed beast...to a point. With both his hand and tail, he indicated the cell next to him and made a key-turning motion. The imp could be in there.

~~/o/ SUPERHERO SMILEY

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 07:38:32 PM »
Yarin understood what the alien wanted so he unlocked the cell and a little creature came flying out. After that the three of them went to find the exit only to be stopped by a small throng of hork-bajir, taxxon, and andalite controllers.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 10:18:05 PM by Yarin »

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
  • 188 of 1,657 "Memoirs" books completed
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 07:20:15 PM »
Alright, I'm in -- Yarin coerced me. ;) ;D

Here's what I have.

Name: Shadow (not his true name, but he will not tell anybody this)
Species: Chitigri -- creatures able, somewhat like Lucario, to see the Aura of creatures (though untested on alien creatures) and are said to be able to separate the positive chi and negative chi -- but this has never been substantiated.  They hold the belief of a single deity, but a deity that resides in five forms.  They do not name it, just call it the Five Deity.
Planet: Chitigri (chitigri singular, humanoid tigers) share their homeworld, Zodee-Ak, with eleven other sentient beings -- Thermophthalmoswine (humanoid pigs), Ascendogalli (Ascendogallus singular; humanoid chickens), Phantophthalmovi (Phantovus singular; humanoid sheep), Accelerolapins (Accelerolapin singular; humanoid rabbits), Mediequi (Mediequus singular, humanoid horses), Pyrodracobreaths (humanoid dragons), Robomi (Robomus singular, humanoid rats), Herculoxen (Herculox singular, humanoid oxen), Inviserpens (humanoid snakes), Proteasimia (humanoid monkeys), and Enerdogs (humanoid dogs) -- all destroyed by the Yeerks, leaving Shadow the only survivor.
Origin: Shadow was roughly twelve years old when the Yeerks came and found that they could not infest any of the species as their specific species abilities and such did not allow them to do such.  So they destroyed them.  Shadow survived and, having been trained in the ninja-like ways of Po-Kee-Mon (couldn't resist  ;)) stowed away on the ship as it left Zodee-Ak.

Well, there you have it.  Any problems?

Book 189: "Shenecron's Pets"
Chapter 4: "First Attempt"
(January 7, 2020)

RAFians Referenced Specifically: Demos.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 08:08:22 PM »
( ;D ok bad pun but good creature are you in the lunar colony or what?)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 08:42:58 PM »
(Shadow is coming on by shuttle, I think.  Unless anyone else objects . . . ?)

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 08:51:14 PM »
(well the colony is on earth's moon its a penal colony so is he coming as a recently acquired host species? oh and if there is a fight scene be unexpected and slightly graphic.)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 09:30:17 PM »
(I was thinkin' stowaway.  Chitigris' dark fur makes it easy for them to blend into shadows, and, I should mention, Shadow is skilled at stealth.  And he's not unarmed -- he is carrying the Element Sword -- a sword that burns the palms of another user -- and a large amount of shurikens -- some explosive, some cryogenic . . .)

(January 7, 2020)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 09:38:55 PM »
(awesome just make it official and get it finalized)

Offline Cloak

• Disciple of Weird Al
  • God
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 10:24:35 PM »
(in another words, start posting my character? Okay -- only he will have been misled into believing he's heading into the heart of the Yeerk Empire.)

Shadow lurked in the corner of the ship.  He was unsure if he had been spotted, but risked the fact that he hadn't been.  He was sure that this shuttle was going to the heart of the parasite's empire.  He couldn't help but mull over the absolute massacre on Zodee-Ak.  It had occured after he had mastered the ninja-like art of Poh-Kee-Mawn ((yes, I changed it slightly)) -- the bug-like ships and several axe-like ships descended from the skies.

Shadow remembered his disbelief.  Aliens were something of fiction -- they couldn't be real.  His disbelief ended quite quickly as the ships opened fire after a full week of hanging in the atmosphere.  Trees and shrubs -- incinerated.  People . . . Shadow suddered to think about it.  All those he ever cared about -- gone.  Incinerated into nothingness.

Only he survived.  Why? Shadow constantly thought.  What makes me so special?  Why'd I survive while others failed to?

He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard that the shuttle was approaching its destination.  He debated whether to kill the pilot and the flight crew -- but resigned to the reality that doing as such would cause suspicion and give his foes a clue to his existance on the shuttle. . . .

(January 7, 2020)