Author Topic: 'Gone' Sub-forums  (Read 1253 times)

Offline Essam 293

• Dedicated Archiver
  • Xtreme Member
    • Hirac Delest - An Animorphs Archive
'Gone' Sub-forums
« on: May 29, 2009, 06:29:03 PM »
Just wondering if we could have sub-forums for each of the Gone books to keep spoilers and discussions separate. Especially since it's the only series right now by K.A./Michael that will be continuing on for the next couple of years.

Also check out: ANIMORPHS ANIMATED | ANIMORPHS 300

Xbox Live/PSN Gamertag: Aximlli

Offline Richard

• Founder
  • Administrator
    • Richard's Animorphs Forum
Re: 'Gone' Sub-forums
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 07:11:46 PM »
Kill the Everworld and Remnants subs?

Offline Duff

• Entreprenerd
  • God
    • Under the Capes
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 10:19:57 PM »
I can def see this being a good idea. Because right now we'd only need two subboards for Gone and Hunger which wouldnt be a big deal. And adding a board a year would probably be justified as Gone grows in popularity like im sure it will.

As the only active KA/MG book series in existence we should def promote discussion of it lol especially if people start searching for a Gone forum and ours is at the top, it will bring more people to RAF and hopefully more people to Animorphs

I dont personally use the Everworld/Remnants boards cause i havent exactly gotten around to reading them...but I think the amount of discussion on them could be limited to one thread each in the "Other books" thread without anyone minding

Offline Essam 293

• Dedicated Archiver
  • Xtreme Member
    • Hirac Delest - An Animorphs Archive
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2009, 11:52:25 PM »

I wasn't suggesting that we should get rid of the Everworld or Remnant forums completely. They rightfully belong in their own categories, as they already are. I was just hoping to have 'child forums' for the Gone series in general, as each book came out every year, as Duff said above. It's the current book series that is bound to be more discussed, and I just think it'd be more beneficial to the fans if the discussion for each book was held in separate forums without worry of spoilers and such.

Also check out: ANIMORPHS ANIMATED | ANIMORPHS 300

Xbox Live/PSN Gamertag: Aximlli

Offline Mr. Guy36

• Xtreme Member
  • im still in ur ear, still controllin ur body
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 03:54:06 PM »
IIRC, SMF doesn't allow sub-sub-boards. So either Gone would be moved out of Other Books, or we get rid of the Everworld and Remnants boards.

I refuse to remove this sig because of some petty argument. RAF must remain solid.
By popular demand, now with Gaz!

Above silence, the illuminating storms - Dying storms - Illuminate the silence above