Author Topic: Deadliest Alien Warrior  (Read 1690 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Deadliest Alien Warrior
« on: May 20, 2009, 09:14:58 AM »
I want this to be like the show pick any alien species from any mythos, original creations to but they cant be all powerful i'd like to have each of them have four weapons a long range a mid range a short range and a special weapon. like for an andalite a long range weapon would be their tail and the hork bajir their short range weapon would be thier blades.  Stuff like that.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 05:13:33 PM by Yarin »
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline rocklobster

Re: Deadliest Alien Warrior
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 08:22:12 AM »
Can we make it like Jake and Cassie married after all?  I'd like to be their kid.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 09:21:35 AM »
I was thinking more along the lines of pick an alien species and list a number of weapons and then make a mock battle
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Ssnake01

• I am a dragon hear me Roar! Rafrafruf
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2009, 11:18:04 PM »
Heck I'm in!
Species;Googor
Name;Deliu Minre
Description;A creature hated by many races but very powerful. Googor are as you imagine a gooey creature witch brain is separated and takes time to react making it very venerable to many place:the gooey substance is green.While very venerable it is very agile and not pleasent to touch for it's goo is very acidic. It's weakness is to somehow hurt MOST of the brain witch is located in these parts; 2/10 is in the creatures right, waist, 3/10 in the left arm and 1/10 in it's left ankle ant the rest in the head.
Long range;It's long range is throwing small parts of it's acidic goo.
Short rangeJust a regular punch.
Special;Very fatal to both fighters; a Googor will enter through an ear, like a yerk, then enter through the heart and destroys it. Sadly by the time the heart is destroyed the "blood" will have destroyed the goo leaving the brain to die.
To gain a crown by fighting is great, to reject it divine.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2009, 11:59:50 PM »
(hell yes thank you ssnake01 do you watch the show?)

Offline Ssnake01

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 03:13:03 PM »
(Yeah and the books!  ;D )

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 04:52:52 PM »
(there are books of deadliest warrior?)

Offline Ssnake01

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2009, 06:03:54 PM »
(Sorry I was thinking of somthing else.) :(

Offline Ssnake01

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2009, 06:13:07 PM »
(I have seen it though realy cool)