Author Topic: Aristh Academy  (Read 5968 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Aristh Academy
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2009, 02:38:29 PM »
<Who knows, Bradamill? One day you may need to disarm a spacial inhibitor explosive that detonates whenever a ship attempts to pass into or out of Z-Space. You'll be the only one who's able to do it, but you won't be able to, because you skipped class. And then you die, as the ship desintegrates while trying to pass into or out of regular space.> Claxter said. All the while circling the creature that Bradamill had morphed.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2009, 02:43:56 PM »
< yes exactly my point > Gazeroth said
< HAHAHA you know he was making a joke right> Korrinne said
< sigh i can never understand the use of humor with you people > Gazeroth added and left

===============================================

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2009, 02:49:34 PM »
<Yer like thats ever going to happen>. Bradamill spoke as he balanced on one finger, checking the strength and agility of his morph. < I'v only got an IQ of 200 remember. The closest im ever going to get to the war is more than likely a ground trooper.>

He bounced his small light body into the air and landed, crossarmed and crossleged on the tips of his strong blue tails.
<My plan is to pass through the Academy with my Tail-blade Arts and joining a Planetery Combat Army, just like my father. All this space travle stuff is beyond me.>  

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2009, 03:20:50 PM »
<Let us begin!> He said, then launched himself forward. He remained low to the ground, to better turn himself after Bradamill decided which way to run. He needed to grab onto the monkey, and pin him down, but he wasn't sure yet how easy that would be.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2009, 03:32:05 PM »
< I have a morph but i can' do it here i'll get in big trouble> Korrinne said with a smile
< SURE YOU DID > Wallkett added

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2009, 03:50:08 PM »
Bradamill stared unsurprised as Claxter charged at him. The Cakket's mind panicked but he angrily suppressed its urge to run to the highest tree. That was the only part of morphing he had ever been any good at was controlling the animals instincts.
He charged at Claxter's Gualont. At the last second he jumped into the air and landed on the ground behind his opponent. The small hands clawed at Claxter's back, hoping to get lucky.

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2009, 04:21:11 PM »
< That was the most boring lecture yet> Kizathin told one of her friends as she walked passed the grassy area.
< Oh yes i was falling asleep> someone else said
Korrinne turned to see Kizathin and smiled and kept staring

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2009, 09:58:23 PM »
Claxter whirled around, and managed to grab one of the tails. He reeled Bradamill in, and managed to pin him down. <Second round goes to me.> He said, as he brought his face close to Bradamill. He didn't actually want to use his teeth, as the instinct to kill was rather strong.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2009, 01:17:12 AM »
< I think I'm going to class > Korrinne said with a smile as he started to follow the girls .
< right you are going to class > Wallkett said moving his stalk eyes side to side

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2009, 08:19:31 AM »
<I need to go too. I have an important test there.> Claxter said. He got off, demorphed, and left. <We'll run together later!>

He arrived on time to his next class to find his shorm, Fasool, there. <You skipped the last class? You've been doing so well.> He said.

<I can afford to miss a boring lecture like that. It doesn't pertain to me much. I take it you didn't?>

<As a future pilot, I would like to know how to disarm a spacial inhibitor bomb form my ship. Among other things.>

<Of course.>

They went in and took their spots.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2009, 11:37:35 AM »
<So Bradamill you going to class or are you skipping that too> Wallkett asked  curious
<Hey Kizathin> Korrine said looking up at here since she was taller than him
<oh hey Korrinne > She answered
< I think he likes you > the girl next to her said privately
< yes i know that > She answered also  privately and just smiled at Korrine
< NO don't tell me you like that hairball >
< I think he is cute ... a bit immature yes but cute > Kizathing said and laughed

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2009, 09:09:06 PM »
((ooc shoudl we move on to teh next day or you want to see what they do when they are out of school? ))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2009, 09:45:16 PM »
(I don't know. I guess we can fast forward to after school.)

Claxter and Fasool were walking home, as they often did. They lived relatively close by, as Andalites go.

<So one of my classmates says he wants to be a spy. I think I might run it by the Prince the next time I see him.>

<Oh really? What started this?>

<Well...I did some out-of-class morphing with Bradamill.>

<Not enough to cut class? You want to try to get as many negative marks as possible?>

<Look. I focus on the most important things with all my efforts.>

<Don't get defensive. You know I'm just trying to watch your tail for you. Heh. If your classmate is so easily impressed, I may take him to a flight simulator. Then we'll see what he really wants to do with his military career.>

<A little friendly recruiting competition?>

<Why not?>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2009, 10:43:27 PM »
Wallkett and Korrinne went home together they lived around the same area Gazeroth  had to go with his father so he had to wait for his father to be finished with other things  teachers did after school. Kizathin and her brother Akaroth of course lived in the same scoop so they walked together

----------------------------------------------------------------

Wallkett < So Korrinne you have anything planned?>
Korrinne < you haven't heard?>  he moved his stalk eyes side to side making sure no one was around. < Guess who is going to be around our area next week?>
Wallkett < Stop with the suspense and tell me!>
Korrinne < well i overheard from Axiimili that his brother..That is right....is going to be back home next week >
Wallkett < You are bluffing !>
Korrinne < No I'm not...so.. i have a mission >
Wallkett < NO YOU CAN'T DO THAT TO HIM!! DON'T PRANK HIM >
Korrinne < no no hehe you got me all wrong my friend... its a better plan >
Wallkett < That look ...I don't like it.. what are you up to?>
Korrinne < I  want to ...acquire him.. can you imagine what we would be able to do >
Wallkett  < NO YOU CAN'T >
Korrinne < heh watch me >

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akaroth < What's with the happy face?>
Kizathin < nothing >
Akaroth < liar >
Kizathin < just thinking about someone >
Akaroth  < Ah ..  sigh  who is it ?>
Kizathin < Why should I tell you. you think i don't know you little brother. Whoever it is you are going up to them and putting your tail at their throat and  you will tell them to back off. > She said angrily. < AT YOUR RATE..I will never find a nice male to be arround with >
Akaroth < But i'm only trying to help >
Kizathin < Oh really?> she said stomping teh ground with one hoof < Promice that if I tell you who it is you wont attack him >
Akaroth < uh ..well >
Kizathin < DO IT! >
Akaroth < ok ok i wont attack him promice >
Kizathin < ok good.. Well i like Korrinne he has very nice fur. Its all shiny and well taken care of >
Akaroth < WHAT ..HIM...NO YOU CAN'T ...> I'm so going to kill him He thought
Kizathin < you can't hurt him you promiced >

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2009, 10:11:07 AM »
Bra damill groaned as he wrote out the second half of his punishment essay. Why did he always get caught out on these things. His tail blade twitched in annoyance. he keyed in a few more sentences about subatomic particles and lifted an eyestalk towards the Punishment Officer. Prince Nilmoll-Vonfilter.
"Did you really think you could get way with it young Aristh. Why back in my day we never even dared to even consider skipping class. If the thought even entered are heads we have our Tail-blade's strapped to our backs for 48 hours". He paused for a few second as if to recall passed memory's. "Ohh though where the days. when Andalites where Andalites. I remember one time on the Hork-Bajir home world. I had justfinished polishing my shredder when we where informed that Admiral Maximillian had decided that.....
Bradamill groaned and looked down at his essay. Next time he would just go to lesson.