Author Topic: Aristh Academy  (Read 5971 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Aristh Academy
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2009, 05:52:14 PM »
<Let's spar.> He said, and took the fighting stance. He quickly gauged his surrounding with his stalk eyes while keeping his main eyes on Bradamill. Then he raised his tail blade, and trotted forward to engage.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2009, 06:21:20 PM »
Bradamill's nose flared in an andalite smile. <I was hopeing you would say that>. He squared off against his friend and fell into his stance. He swung his tail back and forth above his shoulders. He flicked it throwing a few faints before launching the tail at Claxter's head. The Torf, in its perfect form. 

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2009, 06:55:42 PM »
Claxter met his tail, pushed it to the side, and came around for a backslice. He moved closer to Bradamill, to soften the blow from a potential counter backslice afterwards.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2009, 07:24:50 PM »
<YES! now this is what i'm saying> Walkett said and stretched his tail < Oh do you know if the upper class are going to play tonight. I want to see the game> he added
< You are going to get in trouble for not going to class> Gazeroth pointed out but was stopped by Korrinne who just glared at him with all 3 of his eyes. he had lost 1 stalk eye in an accident. it was there but it was burned and unable to move.
< And what are you going to do about it. You are going to run to your father and tell him?>
< No but someone else might just warning you > .Gazeroth said and walked away.
Korrinne turned back and ran to see the others. his long silky fur  moved as he ran  and tried not to trip on it.

===============================================

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2009, 12:02:38 PM »
Bradamill ducked under Claxter's blade tucking his eyestalks close to his head. He took advantage and shifted his body into the Hald-wurra, or "victory in three swipes."
With his first strike the back of his blade struck Clexter's tail just below the blade. If this had been for real Bradamill's blade would have sliced his friends Tail-blade clean off.
The second strike darted underneath Clexter's guard striking his torso, right over one of his hearts.
The third darted up his fellow Arisths body. The back of his blade resting against his throat.
<Match point. Care for best of three?>. Tail-blade arts was not his favorate lesson for nothing.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2009, 12:19:52 PM »
<Once again, you have beaten me. That was an excellently pulled off Hald-wurra.> He said as he backed away, and lowered his tail in submission. <Tail fighting is more your thing than mine, but my instructor says it's important for everyone. You want to try a morphing battle for the next round?>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2009, 12:23:53 PM »
Korrinne stared at the sparing with great interest. he wished he could do that but with his twisted blade he was no match  for half the students. <HAH go Bradamill THAT LAST blow was good >
Wallkett was to busy trying out his driftball skills he was bouncing the small ball with his tail blade keeping it off the ground for as long as possible.

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2009, 12:41:40 PM »
Bradamill shrugged. <Sure, but iv got the morphing skill of a Gedd.>. he lowerd his Tail-blade to the ground. His left eyestalk bobbed up and down intime with Wallkett's driftball.
<You go first>

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2009, 01:33:04 PM »
Claxter begam morphing a Gualont predator. A sleek, black and red furred creature with four legs, an almost non existant tail, serrated teath, hooked claws, and protective mane. It stood four feet tall at the shoulders, and weighed 150 pounds.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2009, 01:49:36 PM »
Walkett dropped the ball at the sight of Claxter morphing < WHEN did you acquire that?>
Korrinne stared < I don't care where he did it its mesmerizing >

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2009, 02:00:00 PM »
<I have connections. Or rather, my instructor has connections. A spy needs morphs, you know.> He said as he stretched his muscles. <Not all of my morphs are this...pleasing to the eye.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2009, 02:08:45 PM »
< What i want to know is WHO your instructor is > Korrine said <i want to morph stuff All i have is a dajabala and a kaffit bird i mean i need more than that >

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2009, 02:15:04 PM »
<My Prince is Mutaro. He's quite famous, and knows a lot of people. We also know a few Andalites who are spies, but we're not supposed to talk about them. Spies are not meant to be widely known.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2009, 02:24:34 PM »
< well now i know what i want to be i want to be a spy and morphs into interesting things> Korrinne said vary happy
< uh guys morphing in between class...not a good idea .. you know instructors do come out here to relax too> Gazeroth said  as he walked by
< hey didn't you say you were going to class>  Wallkett said with a smile
< I DID > Gazeroth added < class ended already I'm on my way to the next class before i go home thank you>

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2009, 02:29:43 PM »
Bradamill cracked the joints in his tail before he started. He was not the most graceful morpher. His legs changed first and he crashed down to the floor. They had changed into blue furred arms with pink hands. The bones of his spine snapped, crackled AND popped as his Tail-blade shrank back into his tail. The andalite tail then shrank and split into two. His body then shrank melting into his torso, his fur becoming a darker shade of blue and a lot thicker. < I really hate this>   Bradamill moaned as his head shrank. The last things to change were his eyestalks. They shrived and disappeared into a thick head of dark blue fur.

He had morphed a Cakket. A small monkey like creature. It stood at only two foot on its hind legs. Its small body covered in protectively thick dark blue fur. It had four arms, and two tails that swished around each other like they were playing. The Cakket’s huge orange eyes looked up at Claxter morph. It was twice its size.
<Errr this is my only morph so…>  Bradamill said wiggling his huge ears subconsciously. < and seriously Gazeroth i dont think even your dad would mind you missing. The Quantum mathematical theory of negative particles, and how they effect positive particles on a subatomic level whilst in Z-space.! it is possibly the most pointless lesson in the history of Andalite-kind!!!>