Author Topic: Aristh Academy  (Read 5961 times)

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
Aristh Academy
« on: May 02, 2009, 12:40:58 AM »
In the Andalite Homeworld alot of teh Andalite children have to go to school just liek we go here and  they do stuff after school .
This story takes place before teh story of the Animorphs. Aximili might or might not be in this since he is a student at the school.
The students either walk to school if they are close enough or take a hovercraft ride to school. there are sometimes Driftball tournaments and things liek that . This will basicaly just be Andalite middleschool or highschool more or less.

You can be in here as an Andalite kid or a parent or an instructor. Be creative
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Class was long and boring Xenobiology about how Taxxon digestive systems work.
< is there a game after class?> Wallkett asked Gazeroth privately who was on teh other side of the class area.
<I'm trying to pay attention here > Gazeroth answered also privaetly
< How can you pay attention to this stuff ?> Wallket continued
<Wallket shut up my father is going to raelize i'm talking to you !> Gazeroth  told his friend . His father was also the Xenobiology instructor.
<Fine> Wallket said and tried to pay attention.

===============================================

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
    • Unlikely Heroes--Animorphs RP
Re: Aristh Academy
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 12:15:11 PM »
((OOC: It'd be neat if we had some "real-time" lessons; learning alien stuff would be great.  ^^;; ))

Jamilan-Hantofar-Chulain had his stalk-eyes on the teacher, and his eyes on the screen, upon which was a diagram of the Taxxon digestive system.  Sure, the look on the young, navy-blue Andalite's face was disgust, but it was mixed with fascination.  He saw some other Andalite youths, out of the corner of his stalk-eye, distracting each other, and sighed through his nose-slits, but continued to listen to his instructor.  He was serious about everything he did, and wanted to perform well in the academy.  After all, his father was a great War-Prince known for his skill with his tailblade and weapons, Satesion-Hantofar-Ixaeus, and his father was Gashedion-Hantofar-Palabran was a famous pilot and later captain.  He wanted to be like them, only, a master of both, and studying and practicing hard would mean he was well on his way to this goal.

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 01:23:16 PM »
Bradamill-Papillon's eyestalks wandered lazily around the room. His main eyes looked half open at the diagram of the Taxxon digestive system. He hated this class. He much preferred Tail-blade Arts, hell even Human-english was more fun to learn than this.

His head nodded as the old professor's thought-speak droned in his mind. the option of not listening was not open. Weather or not he wanted to he was going to learn this lesson. Bradamill swished his tail in annoyance. I only have an IQ of 200 for Yaolin's sake! he thought privately, wishing he had never even heard of the word Xenobiology.

He zoned out and started mentally practicing the Hald-wurra. If he couldn't wrap his mind around a Taxxon digestive system, maybe he could wrap his Tail-blade around one.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 01:37:27 PM »
Claxter Karmesh Sinapul had joined this class to help him learn of different creatures, because of his training to be a spy. Little did he know that the teacher had little ability in the skill of keeping the class entertained. To make matters worse, he was going on a species with few redeeming qualities. He tried to pay attention, but it was hard when the teacher made no effort to keep things interesting.

<I may as well be reading this from a computer screen, for all the good this teacher is doing.> He said. He had meant to say that privately, but after a few eyestalks swiveled his way, he got the impression that he hadn't. <Uh oh. I need better training in not drawing attention to myself.> He managed to say privately.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 02:05:31 PM »
<Well it would be a worth while thing to learn if you want to be a spy one day Claxter> Bradamill chuckled privately to Claxter. Swinging his Tail-blade in amusement. He swiveled a eye-stalk towards his friend.
<Are you as board as i am? Because im seriously considering dithching the next class.>

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 02:13:46 PM »
<I don't think I could be much more bored. With my grades in the next class, I could afford not showing up later. After this class ends, I think I could do with a good run outside.>
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 02:17:42 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 02:40:34 PM »
A stalk-eye of Jamilan's glared at those who were talking, as he, though seeming not to have more than that amount of attention on them, snarled, <<Will you two silence yourselves?  Some of us actually care about what might be pertinent information!  After all, you might find yourself morphing a Taxxon someday, as undesirable as it sounds.>> Drawing upon his Andalite nature, he turned his attention to the screen, now calmed.

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2009, 03:26:07 PM »
 Bradamill rolled his main eyes at Jamilan.
<Hey Wallket you want to skip the next class with me and Claxter. Oh your invited too Gazeroth>

Bradamill swung both eyestalks at Jamilan. < Do you want to come? or are you content in going to the next period>. He brought up his holographic timetable and read from it. < The Quantum mathematical theory of negative particles, and how they effect positive particles on a subatomic level whilst in Z-space. A three and a half hour lecture delivered by Prince Grandus-Martonall.>

Bradamill shuddered the fact that Prince Grandus-Martonall was lecturing alone was a good idea to skip. Compared to him Gazeroth's father was the most interesting teacher in the known universe. Grandus had been known to put andalites to sleep within 20 minutes from the start of his lectures!
Even the interesting ones!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 03:27:42 PM by B-RAD »

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2009, 03:30:19 PM »
Wallkett turned a stalkeye to one of teh few females in class. <Kizathin is your brother going to play after class?>
<Why should i care or are you making an excuse to talk to me long stalks > Kizathin  told him and he tuned his eye around.
Gazeroth was  paying as much attention as possible to the Taxxon diagram and trying to memorize as much of it as possible. His father was probably going to test him as soon as they got home.
Wallket smiled at what he heard from Bradamill
< YES OF COURSE >
Gazeroth on the other hand was not very thrilled < no thanks my father finds out and you know.. >
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 03:32:58 PM by Shark Akhrrana »

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2009, 04:32:47 PM »
<Mm...fascinating...> the Andalite replied, only half-listening to them.  He already knew what the next lesson was.  <I'm not going to skip.>  In truth, the Prince's lessons did bore him, but, well, to not sleep, and to memorise was a battle of the mind...a battle he intended to win.  One of the girls looked at him, but he paid her no mind.

((LOL, I'm laughing at the irony of this.  XD))

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2009, 04:47:56 PM »
(ooc: i know its great =D)

Walkett was already daydreaming about the driftball game after school < man is going to be great   i can't wait to get out of here and the class after this is so BORING>

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2009, 04:50:45 PM »
<Almost over, now. Just a few more minutes. Then we bolt like Tonhga rats at the smell of a Calgdr predator.>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2009, 05:01:25 PM »
Korrinne who was usually not paying attention seemed to actually be paying attention for a change. he was the schools prankster
< Sir but if thy can just eat and digest like everyone why don't they get full like everyone else > he asked
the instructor stared for a bit more amazed at the fact Korrinne was for once paying attention.

< I will have to answer that for you tomorrow because we have run out of time > The instructor said.  < don't forget to read the information for tomorrow!! > He shouted as almost half the class rampaged out of the area.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2009, 05:16:36 PM »
Claxter incospicuously made his way to a side hall, and out the door. <Ahh, glorious sunshine, soft grass, and clean air!> He said as he ran out. <Time to stretch my legs. Hey Bradamill, did you make it out?>

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Brad the Brit

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Cuz Im British.
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2009, 05:45:51 PM »
Bradamill had been the first out of the door. He ran around the feild, enjoying the taste of the grass.
<Of course. Now all we have to do is wait for the others.> Bradamill stopped and raised his Tail-blade. He started the steps of the Hald-wurra.
<So what do you want do anyway?>