Author Topic: Animorphs: Mercenaries (new members are welcome)  (Read 8180 times)

Offline Galladerotom

• Analysist, Paranoid, Trekie, and Psychic
Re: Animorphs: Mercenaries (new members are welcome)
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2009, 09:11:25 PM »
David walked away from alexandra and Jamilian. He seemed dismissive.
Ivan breathed a heavy sigh. They had nearly gotten themselves turned into ground beef. "Okay, stick to the plan."
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
    • Unlikely Heroes--Animorphs RP
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2009, 02:49:35 AM »
<Which is?> the Andalite asked calmly.  He had been confused since he'd gotten her.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2009, 12:26:42 PM »
(ooc ok i just read this thing all the way through and im still confused everyone is scattered)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Galladerotom

• Analysist, Paranoid, Trekie, and Psychic
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2009, 03:55:00 PM »
(The idea is that most of the agents are hidden in places surrouding the meeting point and the plan is to steal the unknown item which is secretly the escafil device.)
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2009, 06:47:25 PM »
(Right.  And currently, the only agents the convoy knows about are Alexandria and Jamilan, though they don't know anything about the two)

Alexandria silently thanked whatever entity for the boy not looking too far into their origins.  She hoped against hope the rest of the day would go on flawlessly.
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2009, 11:44:47 AM »
(Ok can we just do a recap of where everyone is)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Chatvert

« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2009, 08:24:08 PM »
((Zed's waiting nearby, ready to shoot holes in people's heads if the plan goes awry. She can see the action but is disguised as a drunk.))

~~/o/ SUPERHERO SMILEY

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
    • Unlikely Heroes--Animorphs RP
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2009, 02:45:28 AM »
((I'm unsure on mine; I have no clue what is going on, still; everyone's answers have been so cryptic)).

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
« Reply #98 on: June 16, 2009, 10:57:00 AM »
((Okay, so we're trying to steal an unknown object from David.  Alexandria, my character, and Jamilan, your character, are negotiating with David and the mob type people.))
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #99 on: June 16, 2009, 10:32:00 PM »
(i'm out of this one sorry guys say i was killed in action or something i've started my own)

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #100 on: October 09, 2009, 09:59:29 AM »
Name: Damien Steele
Species: Human
Personality: Calm, cold, uncaring unless about his friends, and ALWAYS furious
Biography: He was born in a testing facility with enhanced abilities (sences, strength, intelligence, resillience, control on how much noise he makes etc.). He grew up without parents and always being treated like an animal instead of a person before one day he got pissed and went on a rampage and killed everyone in the facility
Special Talents: He is superenhanced, has morphing capabilities but tries not to use them to much, he preffers to use his silent kills with his normal Kama blades (mini scythe like weapons) or his duo throwing/hunting knives
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]