Author Topic: The Lost Chee  (Read 1373 times)

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
The Lost Chee
« on: March 24, 2009, 03:20:45 PM »

Three things before we start
1. No rules except for the usual, no god modding etc. and board rules
2. This takes place right after the 34th book
3. In this role play you may only control the people you made or asked for and received

Plot

A few days ago one of the chees has mysteriously disappeared, with no traces of it on the chee network, completely cut off from the other chee. Naturally this worries the chee and the animorphs. They have no idea what happened to him and if he was captured by the yeerks or not, this would be the problem since they could ether destroy him/her or hack into his/her memory or reprogram him/her. All their efforts recently have been centered around looking for the missing chee. Little do they know he is closer than he/she seems... All I can say is that the Ellimist is involved and the very outcome of the yeerk invasion and Earth is affected greatly...

Character Skeletons
(You can use original characters, any one you want that isn't taken, or you can create a controller or a none morphing human to use, the profile skeletons)

Created Controllers
(This can include 'host' chee such as Erek)

Host Name:
Yeerk Name:
Host Species:
Yeerk Personality:
Human Personality:
Appearance/Description:
Relationship: (This is where you put if the host is a willing host and where the yeerk and host like each other etc.)

Created Human
(Includes disguised Chees)

Name:
Personality:
Apperance/Description:

Note: Eventually I'll let people create Andalite characters and other alien races, but only a few, and oyu must ask via pm first I will give oyu a profile then if I allow you to be an alien race (Yeerk host races not included)

Character List

Original Characters

Jake -
Tobias - Damien
Ax -
Cassie -
Marco -
Rachelle -
Erek -

Visser Three-
Chapman -

etc.

Created Characters
 Controllers
----------

Humans
----------

Misc.
The Lost Chee - Damien

-----------------------------------

My character

The Lost Chee

Name: Not known
Species: Chee, but not exactly (You'll see what I'm talking about later)
Personality: His memory is completely erased, therefor he is curious, scared, and oblivious about the yeerk threat he previously known about
Apperance/Description: He stands at 5'12" and on the skinny side. He has brown hair about 6" and is brushed to the right to keep it out of his blue eyes. Usually he wears dark colored clothes, usually with blues and blacks to help enforce his fake disguise. (all a 'hologram')
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: The Lost Chee
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 03:32:19 PM »
(First off, 5'12" is 6'. Sorry to be nitpicky, but someone is bound to say it.)

Host Name: Chad
Yeerk Name: Essak
Host Species: Human
Yeerk Personality: Laid back and curious about anything. He likes to start things, then sit back and observe.
Human Personality: Energetic and active. He likes to have fun. If it seems like it might be fun, he'll do it.
Appearance/Description: Black male, 6'2", a bit on the fat side, but still in good physical shape.
Relationship: Mostly voluntary. Except when Essak gets bored and makes Chad do something embarrasing or something, for kicks and giggles.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
Re: The Lost Chee
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 03:35:20 PM »
(I was wondering if someone would catch that, good job no-one else did when I used that description in previous RPs, you're the first to point that out  ;D)
(Wait for more people to come then we'll start)
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!