Author Topic: Iskoort World  (Read 1389 times)

Offline morfowt

• God
  • this is my avatar. it's a picture of nothing...
Iskoort World
« on: February 28, 2009, 10:29:59 PM »
Let's see how popular this actually gets...

inspired by the "what's your guild" thread...

The Iskoort homeworld is like the business district of the universe, with businesses, or guilds, for just about everything imaginable. Many different species of aliens visit to trade, eat, some even live there. One day you are somehow transported to the Iskoort Homeworld, and know without a doubt that you will be there for a while. In order to survive, you must join a guild. Which guild would you join?

Known guilds (they're pretty self-explanatory):
Traders Guild - the most common guild. they trade, simple as that.
Criminal Guild - no definite description, other than buying howler memories. my guess, they commit crimes...
Warmaker Guild - slightly more ferocious-looking than trader iskoort. I guess, they fight and make war... oh, yes, and they hate off-worlders...
Servant Guild - they serve. they're slavishly obedient, fawning, groveling Iskoort, fanatically obsessed with obeying your every order, catering to your every whim.
Worker Guild - I'm not sure if I need to keep explaining... they work and make things
Superstition and Magic Guild - Control the problem of spirits
Shopper Guild - They shop, they buy, they do what rachel does.
News, Gossip, and Speculation Guild - basically, the guild that makes sure the latest news gets around

Remember, you can always come up with your own guild to join...

It takes place about 5 years after the animorphs defeat the yeerks in 2001.

Rules:
1. Basic RP rules (no god-modding, controlling other people's chracters, etc)
2. No morphing (unless you're a member of the group that controls terrorist attacks on earth, or whatever)
3. only one character per person in this RP. (after all, there's only one of you)
4. profiles MUST contain your appearance (including what species you are), your history, and whatever guild you plan to be a part of. it MAY contain the name you wish to be referred by (otherwise we'll just use your username). It MAY NOT contain your character's personality.
5. Send profiles to me by PM and I'll add them below
6. Use first person when talking about yourself

Profiles:

Offline Shark Akhrrana

• OOOH FISH
    • Chronicles of Hyrule
Re: Iskoort World
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 03:31:57 PM »
hehe this caught my eye

<_< read book 26 last night so yeah.

i might be a trader guild .. they seem to have more liberty on what to do

===============================================