Author Topic: A idea I had  (Read 2267 times)

Offline Reaper

• I seal my promises with a fist...
    • FictionPress - Reaper
A idea I had
« on: June 09, 2008, 11:43:30 PM »
As we all now know, the game series Halo has become more popular than God. I was playing it (Halo, not God) this afternoon (it's afternoon here, being in New Zealand), after spending a few hours reading Animorphs. And than an awesome idea came to my mind. Now I'm not one for fanfiction, purely because with original work, you have a higher chance of getting it published and paid for it and owning rights and such.

Anyway, I had a sudden thought of a battle in my mind. One between an Elite (or Brute) and a Hork Bajir. I'm now pretty half tempted to write it, and was wondering if anyone here had any ideas to throw at me, or insult me for thinking of such bs.

Offline Toominator Z

• Divide by Zero
Re: A idea I had
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 11:16:42 AM »
Elite vs. Hork Bajir equals ridiculous epicness! I'd be all over that. As an Animorphs fanatic and Halo Two-Star General I would be really stoked to read that. In fact, I think I'm gonna ask my art major buddy to draw that..........

Offline Reaper

• FictionPress - Reaper
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 09:21:37 PM »
Oh sweet. I write it and your mate draws the storyboard. That would be awesome. I'm currently writing another vs for someone else on a different forum (Krogan (Mass Effect) vs. Hunter (Halo)), and then I'll start this. I might even start a series.....

Offline Reaper

• FictionPress - Reaper
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 11:21:43 PM »
http://www.fictionpress.com/~reaper

The one I've done so far is under 'Versus'. I'll get around to the Hork Bajir vs Eliete as soon as I get around to it. Feel free (But pay me anyway) to read all my other stuff there too.