Author Topic: The Asylum  (Read 7951 times)

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
Re: The Asylum
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2009, 04:54:19 PM »
(Sorry I've been gone, like I told Dinosaurnonlith I've been sick for the bakc week and a half or so...)

Damein lay in his bed staring at the white ceiling of his room. "I can't just lay here,"he shouted frusterated and stood up, nearly crushing Blizzard's tail. "We need to find out what is going on.
"But this that really a good idea, you know we aren't allowed out after dark...,"Lispion countered outloud so Blizzard would ber involved in the conversation.
"Oh come on Lispion, we secretly were defying Visser Three in the yerrk peace movment we can handle these punks,"Dmaien muttered sitting bakc down.[/color]

<I believe we should wait a bit more Damien... maybe a few minutes to figure out how to get out of here, they increased security since our last nighttime breakout.>
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #106 on: March 22, 2009, 09:40:42 AM »
Teeth's punishment for his earlier escapade was not getting any appamene. Little did the guards know he was sitting on eight cases. He mulled over whether or not to open a case and take a shot. If he was busted, he'd lose everything. If not, then all he'd have to do was explain why one case wasn't completely full.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2009, 12:04:44 AM »
Tora smiled with her eyes at the cloth that Zoshonel had tied around her tail.  Truth be told, it wasn't really needed.  The bleed had already nearly stopped on its own.  But it was a kind gesture nonetheless, and Tora appreciated it.

She appreciated it more than she should have, she realized.  Strange.  Why did the mere thought of having something that Zoshonel had touched, touching her skin, fill her with a feeling of . . . no, no, no!  Tora closed her eyes, and for just a brief moment, winced like she was in pain.  She couldn't be falling in love.  The mere thought of it terrified her.  Zoshonel had been nice to her once or twice, and she was so desperate for that affection that she was latching on to him without even meaning to.  She knew this, she could rationalize it . . . but she didn't have a clue what to do about it.

Offline Galladerotom

• Analysist, Paranoid, Trekie, and Psychic
« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2009, 06:27:31 PM »
Taxi
He walked over to teeth's cell "<Lucky it is this one,> he checked, the guard was on break, <pssst teeth>."
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #109 on: March 25, 2009, 09:03:20 PM »
Teeth walked up to the gate. "Aah, there you are." He said softly. "I have what you asked for."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Galladerotom

« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2009, 06:15:11 PM »
"<At the back of the wall are a few loose bricks there is a storage room in the back I'll see what I can do.>'
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2009, 08:20:50 PM »
(I should have posted something earlier. But then I forgot.)

Teeth was surprised to hear that the back wall of his cell had some loose bricks. He searched it, and found that he could pull some out. He peared through the hole to the other room, and no one was there. the hole wasn't enough for him to squeeze through, unfortunately.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Galladerotom

« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2009, 06:59:16 PM »
Taxi
"<Okay, oh and uh have some of this.>" he pushed in the piece of meat he recieved other day. "<It is capybara meat. Bon appetite>"
Then taxi went looking for the others.