Author Topic: ...There's eleven pages of "hello" topics here. Unique supject lines? All gone.  (Read 2171 times)

Offline wildweathel

• Werret of Portland
  • Gold Donor
Woah! Okay, people post fast here so I'm going to address EVERYONE! ...'Cause I'm cool like that.

Dameg: Apart from Gnommish, I don't think I know any other language well enough to translate the books. However, I'm an aspiring actress so I be thrilled to help record Audiobooks! Also, me not having a life gives me the advantage of being able to devote more time to the recordings...

Cool.  I do accent coaching and odds-and-ends.  Right now, I only have one actor in the to-do queue, so please drop by the line test thread.

Gryph: Sorry, but nope. Its meaning is surrounded in my pathetic nerdyness. It's a secret! Shh! agentAK is the username I've used on every site for years. Know an agentAK on another site? It's most likely me.

I usually go by wildweathel.  I've only changed my name for the RAFparty, to match the new avatar.  I have no affiliation to House Gryphondwarf, but I'm (almost, I seem to remember another one, but I can't find him) the only wildweathel online.

Ah, let's see.  AgentAK from Xbox live, DA, and Newgrounds?  No, I don't know you from there, but Google does.  ;D
Kony 2012
arrest the worst

Sharing a special bond of RAFenmity with Tocade since Dec '08.

Offline agentAK

And I like to hug fuzzy things. So we're good.

And hello there!

Gryph: I'll go check it out. And other than the Xbox live one, those are all me.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 08:21:18 PM by agentAK »
RAF marrying Estrid so we can wear pretty dresses!

Offline Mr. Guy36

• Xtreme Member
  • im still in ur ear, still controllin ur body
Hooray for google-stalking. So useful.

I refuse to remove this sig because of some petty argument. RAF must remain solid.
By popular demand, now with Gaz!

Above silence, the illuminating storms - Dying storms - Illuminate the silence above