Author Topic: ...There's eleven pages of "hello" topics here. Unique supject lines? All gone.  (Read 2169 times)

Offline agentAK

Hey there, I'm Agent. I've been an Animorph fan for a good twelve years know. I'm a grade twelve student up here in Canada. I used to worship this great Animorphs site called EAR, but then it became a target for all kinds of spam ads for sex products and medication. Every time the site was secured, they found a way through and eventually the site was closed. I was basically raised by the Animorph books, and I re-read the series at least three times a year. I read really fast and have a near-photographic memory. I'm really looking forward to posting with everybody! Except not much tonight because it's quite late here and I have class in the morning. But at another time!
RAF marrying Estrid so we can wear pretty dresses!

Offline Dameg

• Esplin's RAF Lady
  • <Pirate Gloomy bear morph!>
wHELLcome Agent! ^^
This forum will live forever, don't worry.

As I always do, I gonna tell you about the different projects RAFians have:

Quote from: wildweathel
E-books Project (mostly complete, and therefore inactive.  However, there has been some activity trying to clear up the last little details in support of the Translation Project),
Remnants and Everworld E-books projects will be soon finished too (we need somebody to scan Everworld #10)...

Quote from: wildweathel
RAFipedia (an encyclopedia of the weirdness that goes on here, headed up by Estelore)

The Audiobooks project, a full-cast audio version of Animorphs, which is currently reactivating.  There are many non-acting positions open, plus quite a few parts (especially extras) as well.  Mrguy, Morfowt, and myself are currently heading that.

The Translation Project (actually in the Other Books board currently), a recently started project/mutual support group for translations into other languages.  With a lot of random language-geekyness.  Currently, there's been interest in French (Dameg, Tocade, Anidragon), Chinese (Morfowt), Indonesian (Nat), Swedish (Mira and Zana), and Esperanto (myself)--but as far as I know, no real goals have been set yet.  Personally, I'm only interested in continuing work on my translation once the Audiobooks are moving along well.

The Webcomic project: making the comic of Animorphs (2 threads, in Animorphs discussions and fanart).

The RPG project: I'll do it in French, but with some RAFians, we gonna translate. And RAFians also help ^^ a lot!

You can take a look, or participate if you want.

You'll soon see that all the RAFians aren't Humans. Some of them... no, in fact, the majority isn't Human. So please add your own species here: http://animorphsforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,2154.0.html

Don't be too afraid by their craziness. They're weird but not (too) dangerous ;)
..."in a perpetual state of Celtic gloom"
Esplin's RAFwife!

DeviantArt
Student Evil Demo 1.0 (explicit dialogs, 12+)
My Forum

Offline Nateosaurus

• Superhero
  • God
  • Now madness takes you, forever
    • My youtube :)
Welcome to RAF! I hope you enjoy yourself and forget your sanity, all that stuff :)

Most likely to have a superhero identity 2012
Best superhero duo 2012 (Team Phate)
Most likely to survive the zombie apocalypse 2013

Offline DinosaurNothlit

• Pixellated Prehistoric Paradox
  • Gold Donor
  • RAWR!
A curious dinosaur approaches, glances at the subject line, and says, <And yet, I think you managed to find a unique subject line!  One I've never seen before, at least.  Anyway, welcome to the forum!  I'm DinosaurNothlit, but you can call me Dino, DN, or Nothlit, whichever you prefer.>

Offline Mr. Guy36

• Xtreme Member
  • im still in ur ear, still controllin ur body
Hello. I'm Mr. Guy, and you'll mostly see me around in the audiobook project. If you see a magical seal that wants your sanity, you might as well give it up. That's my sister, and she's the semi-official sanity disposer. See you around.

I refuse to remove this sig because of some petty argument. RAF must remain solid.
By popular demand, now with Gaz!

Above silence, the illuminating storms - Dying storms - Illuminate the silence above

Offline JFalcon

• I need to get out more . . .
Welcome, welcome, and whoa whoa, you read them three times a year? Wow. Just . . . wow. You should be pretty good for fact checking then, prepare to see me never check facts again, I'll just tell people to ask you about it . . . I'm so happy I can be even lazier now than I usually am! :P
"I would be a ghost of this dynasty before I'd be a general of rebels and traitors!" ~ Pang De, Romance of the Three Kingdoms

"My brain! My brain! Me hurty to think!" ~ Zim, Invader Zim

"Fight it off? You must have me confused with someone who's brave." ~ Church, Red vs Blue

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
Welcome to RAF!

Offline wildweathel

• Werret of Portland
  • Gold Donor
Hello.  I'm the weathel Dameg quoted above.  Is AK short for Avtomat Kalashnikova, by any chance?  Those are seriously sweet rifles.
Kony 2012
arrest the worst

Sharing a special bond of RAFenmity with Tocade since Dec '08.

Offline goom

• the underling of underlings
  • Administrator
  • no other distinguishing characteristics.
    • Twitch.TV Streams
awesome, welcome to the forum.

I was basically raised by the Animorph books, and I re-read the series at least three times a year. I read really fast and have a near-photographic memory. I'm really looking forward to posting with everybody!

i could use some of that memory. sometimes i have to re-read pages.
my memory is a bit screwed up due to my medication, but i've always had bad short-term memory.

Offline Estelore

• Constant and Distant
  • God
  • Your friendly neighbourhood plural system
Welcome to RAF, Agent! If your name ends with 'Smith', I may have to remove you. :)
I'm Este. You'll love it here; trust me.
The universe is, instant by instant, re-created anew. There is, in truth, no Past, only a memory of the Past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. The only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.

-GNU Terry Pratchet, The Thief of Time

Alic

Hey :D

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
*leaps out of puddle much to small to contain me*
As Mr. Guy mentioned, I am the seal, his sister.  Yes, I need your sanity, we're sanitary about the sanities.  We don't want them all over the floor, because you'll lose it soon anyway.  Sheesh.  Don't look at me like that.  I unoffically got this job.
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline agentAK

Woah! Okay, people post fast here so I'm going to address EVERYONE! ...'Cause I'm cool like that.

Dameg: Apart from Gnommish, I don't think I know any other language well enough to translate the books. However, I'm an aspiring actress so I be thrilled to help record Audiobooks! Also, me not having a life gives me the advantage of being able to devote more time to the recordings...

SuperC: What sanity?

Dino: 'Cause I'm creative like that.

That Guy: Please refer to the second half of Dame's post. You two get to share.

JF: Oh, feel free. I'm a walking encyclopedia and damned proud of it.

Gaz: Many thanks. See you around.

Gryph: Sorry, but nope. Its meaning is surrounded in my pathetic nerdyness. It's a secret! Shh! agentAK is the username I've used on every site for years. Know an agentAK on another site? It's most likely me.

Goom: I shall mail you a chunk.

Este: Don't worry, I'm not even a fan. (Well... the first Matrix was watchable.) ...How can I trust you when you threatened to ban me because of my naaaaaaaaaame? *sobs*
It's a pretty awesome site from what I've seen.

Al: 'Ellew.

Seal: OH. MY. GOD. A SEAL!  ....*huggles*

RAF marrying Estrid so we can wear pretty dresses!

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
Yay!  lots of people do that, and I like it.  *huggles back*
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Satan is dad, hell is my home.
Welcome Mortal enjoy your stay
My Theme song is The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden
Save a fire, Burn a tree
I put the laughter in manslaughter
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill
"Vidi, Vici, Veni." - Julius Caesar
"Hope is the first step to disappointment" - Librarian, Blood Ravens