Author Topic: An Alternate David OOC and Sign up Thread  (Read 2308 times)

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
An Alternate David OOC and Sign up Thread
« on: February 07, 2009, 06:47:13 PM »
Plot

I have been thinking, what would have happened if David was a different person? Well I decided why not put that into an rp? The timeline is right after book 19 where Cassie gets turned into a caterpillar etc. and right before David finds the blue box. I'll will be keeping the new kid idea the same. However the alternate David might lead to even more human that become animorphs, meaning if oyu create a human you can possibly get the morphing power.

In all honesty... moving sucks. New school, new house, new town, nothing is familiar, everything is different. The only familiar thing is the stuff you posses, and your family. Which isn't a great comfort. You have to memorize a new schedule, new names, new locker combo, and you have to catch up with the rest of the class. This is really bad if you are starting in the middle of the year. A few days ago a new family has moved into town and starting today their son Damien is starting at the local high school today, and he isn't happy about it.

A lump  hunched over its desk, head buried under its arms. The seconds ticked by, the lump didn't move. People around the room were reading books or scribbling on paper, no-one payed attention to the lump. The final bell rang signaling the end of the school day and the end of study hall. The lump then moved and raised its head out of its arms. It was a male human teen, he seemed groggy as if he had fallen asleep. Almost reluctantly he got out of his seat, swung his backpack over his shoulder, and headed towards the door. He had bumped into another teen on his way out, the books spilled form the second teen's hands onto the floor

"Oh, sorry!" the first teen said bending down and picked up all the books before the other was even able to bend down. Standing up straight he handed the books back to their owner. "Sorry Jake, I'm wasn't paying attention."

The second teen, named Jake, seemed confused,"How did you know my name? I never told you... and aren't you new?"

The first teen sighed,"You're in one of my other classes, I saw the seating chart and saw you're name on it," he replied quickly not wanting to get to know this Jake any more ending the conversation abruptly. A second later the teen was out the door and walked down the hall.

The teen was now out of the school, an exhausted expression on his face,"Well Damien, you are now labeled as clumsy," the teen, Damien, said to himself shouldering his backpack and began walking faster. He didn't feel like walking home for a half an hour, but the only way to shorten his trip would been to cut through the construction site. Damien shrugged,"What the heck," he muttered as he walked into the construction site. He was halfway through when he noticed something out of the corner of his eye, a glint of blue. Stopping he turned to look at where the flash of blue came from. He couldn't see anything. Leaning slightly to the left the he could see the blue object again, but when he leaned to far to the left he couldn't see it anymore. So you could only see the flash of lbue when you were at a certin angle?

Damien ran over to where the blue was coming from, it was only a concrete slab of stone, but with a small crack in it. Without hesitation Damien began pounding on the concrete until it crumbled away, quiet easily. Bushing away the rubble a glowing blue box was revealed. Gingerly he picked up and turned it over in his hands, he felt a slight, warm tingle. Quickly the teen stuffed the box into his backpack and ran home. He should ask his science teacher about it, maybe she would know something about it...

The next day.
The lunch bell rung, signalling the end of class. Damien stood up form his desk and walked over to the teacher which was erasing some thing from the blackboard. By now all of the other students have filtered out of the classroom but one, the class clown, was cleaning up his books, strange yesterday he had rushed off to lunch as soon as the bell rang. Damien didn't like him to much himself, well his jokes... That was when the teacher noticed him.

"Oh Damien! What do you want?"she asked pleasantly.

"I was wondering if you knew anything about this,"Damien said taking the blue box out of his backpack and handing it to the teacher.

The teacher turned it around it in her hands oddly,"No, I have no idea what it is, but it is definitely some type of machine or something,"she said handing to cube back towards Damien,"Sorry I couldn't be of help."

Damien nodded stuffed the cube back into his pack and zipped it up. He nearly jumped at someone tapping his shoulder. He turned around to see the class clown behind him. "Where did you find that?" he asked casually.

"I found it at the construction site,"Damien replied not giving any further information and walked out of the classroom.

It was the end of the day, Damien sat at on the school front steps, watching the people walk past him with no second glance, people getting on their buses or heading home on foot. A person sat next to him out of no-where. He recognized him, it was Jake from yesterday. "Hey,"Jake said casually.

"Hey," Damien replied resting his chin on his knees.

"I was wondering if you could come with me to meet a few friends,"Jake asked.

Great, one of those people who were overly friendly, the ones Damien would want nothing to do with. "Sure," he said quietly and stood up swinging his back pack over his shoulder, Jake was already up and began walking. Damien followed. "Where are we going?" Damien asked.

"Just to my friend Cassie's house,"Jake replied simply.

Character Skeletons
(You can use original characters, any one you want that isn't taken, or you can create a controller or a none morphing human to use, the profile skeletons)

Created Controllers

Host Name:
Yeerk Name:
Host Species:
Yeerk Personality:
Human Personality:
Appearance/Description:
Relationship: (This is where you put if the human is a willing host and where the yeerk and human like each other etc.)

Created Human

Name:
Personality:
Apperance/Description:

Note: Eventually I'll let people create Andalite characters and other alien races, but for now this is all you got

Character List

Original Characters

Jake - Crimea River
Tobias - Damien
Ax - rocklobster
Cassie - rocklobster
Marco -
Rachel - Twilight
Erek - rocklobster

Visser Three-
Chapman -

etc.

Created Characters

Controllers

Ginny - Hemrash 412 - Human - Twilight
Melissa Martin - Arlin 1236 - Human - AniMel23

----------

Humans

Damien - Damien

------------

Andalites

Himuran-Semitur-Thamit = Crimea River
----------------------------

Name: Damien
Species: Human
Personality: On the outside he appeares uncaring, calm, collected, sarcastic, and almost bored. However that is just a mental disgise he uses to keep himself from becoming friends with anyone. Once you get past that outer shell he is friendly, caring, basically the opposite of what he wants people to think.
Apperance/Description: He stands at 5'12" and on the skinny side. He has brown hair about 6" and is brushed to the right to keep it out of his blue eyes. Usually he wears dark colored clothes, usually with blues and blacks to help enforce his fake disguise.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 01:31:43 PM by Damien »
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline V2113

• Recently Returned Raffian, RRR
Re: An Alternate David
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 02:10:04 AM »
Could I be two people? One I make up and Rachel? If so:

Controller
Host Name: Ginny
Yeerk Name: Hemrash 412
Host Species: Human
Yeerk Personality: Hemrash doesn't like the whole 'universe domination' thing. She had a thought for what the perfect world could be: yeerks live inside humans, not Hork-Bajir because the poor things do have a mind of their own but it's too simple for anything else, but don't control them. Be their lifetime friend. Have there be a Yeerk Pool in each town. It'd be a wonderful companionship. But she daren't speak a word of it. That kind of mindset is the kind that gets a yeerk killed.
Host Personality: Ginny was a depressed girl. Her family was pretty messed up when she joined the Sharing. Actually, she joined a different root of the Sharing. They were on a countrywide tour and picked up on her almost immediately. She would've felt really bad about that had she not been paired with Hemrash. Since she's an orphan, they took her in and put her in an orphanage. Now she lives with a kind uninfested family. And she has Hemrash, the best friend she could ever ask for. She has the uncanny ability to sort of... sense if a person is a controller or not. It's weird, maybe because of her strong relationship with Hemrash. It doesn't always work though.
Appearence/Description: Ginny is tall, with shiny brown hair that has honey holored highlights. When she looks at you through her deep blue eyes it will sometimes look as if she's staring into your soul. She wears dark blue and black often, kind of like Damien although not for the same reason. She just likes dark colors.
Relationship: As implied above, Ginny is a very willing host.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 03:08:05 PM by Twilight »
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

I am currently a Heroes fan who enjoys writing more than anything in the world.

Offline Damien

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 04:20:30 AM »
(Of course you can use two characters. You can start when you want, Giiny is accepted and you can use Rachel)
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline rocklobster

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 01:23:08 PM »
Can I be Cassie? I love her and will never change my opinion

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
    • Unlikely Heroes--Animorphs RP
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 02:18:28 PM »
I'll play Jake.  I may also bring in one of my Andalite OCs, possibly Himuran; once I decide, I'll post it here.

Offline rocklobster

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 09:04:58 AM »
I'd also like to play Ax. 

Offline Damien

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 02:20:04 PM »
(Alright rocklobster has Ax and Cassie Chimea River has Jake and a possible OC, If anyone that join this rp still interested in this rp please post here so I know)

Offline Crimea River

• Joi
    • Unlikely Heroes--Animorphs RP
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 02:19:21 AM »
Here's my character.  When could we start this?  And it might be interesting if the Animorphs didn't start out knowing Damien had the box.  Just a suggestion.

Name: Himuran-Semitur-Thamit
Race: Andalite

Personality:
Himuran is a determined young Andalite. He hates Yeerks with a passion, and shows no mercy towards them or their hosts when fighting them. He is proud of his race, and protective of his family. He is defensive when people call him "Son of Alloran", "Alloran's Son", or something similar. He desires to make his own name. He is pushed around by commanders even more than other arisths, and is looked upon with disdain even by other arisths. He filters all of his anger into becoming a great warrior. He especially has a passion for tail-fighting. Someday, he hopes to challenge Visser Three tail-to-tail, to seek retribution for his father.

Appearance/Description:
Standing 5'7" from the very tips of his stalk eyes to the ends of his hooves, aristh Himuran's course hair is a medium shade of blue. His face has not yet begun to tan. His eyes are a lovely shade of gold. They shimmer in the light, and when he looks at you, you feel as if you are looking at a shimmering jewel. He has a nip in one ear from when he was once struck. For some reason, during morphing, this has not healed. He is said to be the spitting image of Alloran; he looks like a younger version of his father, but with his mother's eyes.

His torso is somewhat muscular, the result of feverish training and body-building. But he still has two weak Andalite arms that are not as strong as that of a normal human. His lower body is well-built by Andalite standards. His legs are long and powerful, especially his back ones. His tail is long and whiplike, very supple. It is tipped with a fine blade, making him the envy of many Andalites. Sharp and curved, it is easy to wield, and deadly to all who face him. It strikes fear into the hearts of the enemy Controllers as he cracks it in the air.

Offline rocklobster

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 07:03:32 AM »
If you need an Erek, I can do it. I've just started playing as him on another RP.

Offline SkyMorpher

• Fly high, seek peace, God bless (Formerly Animel23
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2009, 10:34:19 PM »
Host Name: Melissa Martin
Yeerk Name: Arlin 1236
Host Species: Human
Yeerk Personality:Arlin is a little standoffish sometimes, but she's not your typical "you're the meat" yeerk. She wants a way to escape her helpless natural state but she doesn't want to enslave anyone either. She has drawn the conclusion that much more can be accomplished with symbiosis than slavery. Still, sometimes she can't help letting a little bit of superiority slip into her attitude from time to time. She's fairly easygoing with her host, just conflicted by the fact that so few of her people would even listen to her and the stress of the job.
Human Personality: Melissa is a little quieter but not as introverted as her sister, who I'll bring in later. She's got the same stubborn streak though and the same refusal to just give in. She's uneasy and nervous about her position, but willing to take the risk if it'll lead to a better way.
Appearance/Description: Average height, a little heavier than Melanie, but the resemblence is obvious. Dark hair and blue eyes. She's not ugly but she's not drop dead gorgeous either.
Relationship: (This is where you put if the human is a willing host and where the yeerk and human like each other etc.) YPF. They get along fairly well but sometime they argue too. They are usually able to work together when it counts, and they've become fairly good friends. At times, ribs or jokes pass back and forth. Melissa passes as a willing host because it's easier to listen in on things that way.

(Yes, this pair is also in two other RPGs in various forms. Melanie is her sister.)

Created human
Name:Melanie Martin
Personality: quiet but sometimes she does talk a lot. She is smart but a little impulsive and sometimes it gets her in trouble. She has a stubborn streak and doesn't like to give up. She's conflicted about her sister being a willing host and isn't sure whether to trust Arlin.
Apperance/Description: Short and slender, with brown hair and blue eyes like her sister. Wears glasses.
If it goes like Second Chance, she may wind up hiding in the woods...she used to be a controller but they lost interest after a car accident caused some neurological damage. The slug bailed because she was neard death but she recovered. She has siezures at times though. (if she becomes morph capable, they'll go away)She's always watching her back because the Yeerks would love to kill her-she knows too much.  Melissa and Arlin are managing to avoid trouble at the moment but no one knows if that'll continue.

Offline Damien

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2009, 01:19:31 PM »
Himuran, Meslissa, and Melanie are accepted.

Rocklobster - You can play as Erek also but if someone else comes aorund and wants to play as him you have to let them since you already have two characters.

Crimea River - Yeah that does seem better than what I had originally planned, We'll start off before Damien shows the blue box to his science teacher then, I'm going to be starting the topic right now, this will be turned into an OOC and sign up thread.

We still need a Marco however, until someone claims him I will control him.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 01:32:26 PM by Damien »

Offline rocklobster

Re: An Alternate David OOC and Sign up Thread
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2009, 04:00:09 PM »
Fine by me.  Let us know when you start.

Offline Damien

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2009, 05:34:45 PM »
You can start when you want, I just created the topic earlier today.

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2009, 06:15:26 PM »
It must be confusing for Melanie to tell whether it's Arlin or Melissa talking. Poor girl.

Hey, can I be Marco? I'd rather be Ax, but since he's taken, I can be Marco.
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress