Author Topic: Bleached DNA  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
Bleached DNA
« on: February 04, 2009, 04:24:48 PM »

I have been thinking about it and finally decided, why not make a Bleach and Animorph crossover? They are almost complete opposites, fantasy-ish and sci-fi, I thought it would be interesting to see how this would work out.

This is a crossover of the anime Bleach and the book series Animorphs, you must have some knowledge of both of these series. Animorphs time line is after the 46th book and the Bleach timeline is after the 188th episode, after the Kasumioji family issues are resolved.

A few days ago strange things have been happening around <Instert name of town animoprhs live in> the animoprhs have been feeling an even deeper sense of dread than usual. Yesterday during the middle of class an invisible force destroys one of the four walls and continues towards Cassie tossing aside every desk in its path, one person even received a large gash across their chest and are now in the hospital. Similar attacks are also targeted at the other animorphs except for Ax and Tobias. Today they are holding a meeting in Cassie's barn trying to figure out if the attacks are related to the yeerks or not. Little do they know these attacks are being caused by large hollows.

Meanwhile in Soul Society squad 12 noticed the large amount of hollow activity in the real world centered around the animorphs home town and trying to figure out why and how to resolve this problem, so far 15 people have been injured including controllers.

You can play as an official character or as an original character. If you want to play as an official character from ether series just ask if you want to play as an original character just fill out one of the profiles below.

Animorphs

Controllers

Host Name:
Yeerk Name:
Host Species:
Yeerk Personality:
Human Personality:
Appearance/Description:
Relationship: (This is where you put if the human is a willing host and where the yeerk and human like each other etc.)

Humans

Name:
Personality:
Apperance/Description:

Bleach

Name:
Powers/Abilities: (Keep them mild, nothing too strong...)
Personality:
Apperance/Description:

Taken Characters
(Until the character/s/ are taken I will be controlling them)
Animorphs

Jake -
Tobias - Damien
Ax -
Cassie -
Marco -
Rachelle -
Erek -

Visser Three-
Chapman -

etc.

[/i]Bleach[/i]

-------------------------------
I'll be taking control of Tobias...

Name: Damien
Species: Human
Powers/Abilities: He can astral project, forcing his conscience mind to separate from his body, almost like a normal human soul our of its body but without the chain of fate.
Personality: On the outside he appeares uncaring, calm, collected, sarcastic, and almost bored. However that is just a mental disgise he uses to keep himself from becoming friends with anyone. Once you get past that outer shell he is friendly, caring, basically the opposite of what he wants people to think.
Apperance/Description: He stands at 5'12" and on the skinny side. He has brown hair about 6" and is brushed to the right to keep it out of his blue eyes. Usually he wears dark colored clothes, usually with blues and blacks to help enforce his fake disguise.
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline Horsefan1023 (Seal)

• RAF's Resident Tumbleweed Hater
  • God
  • TO THE BATMOBILE!
Re: Bleached DNA
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 05:21:00 PM »
I would join, but I've never hear of Bleach...Sorry!
Most Insane Member/RAFian Writer 2010!

Thanks to Bear!
Blue is my WonderTwin, Myth, Blocky, Jess, Kayla, Demos, Tony are my siblings, Shorty is my cousin, Bear is my RAFsupercodetective! (Yeah awesome!)
RAFdating Ghostie! :D
:raftrophy: RAFian Writer and Most Insane Member 2011!

Offline Damien

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 08:49:58 PM »
Well I recommend that you watch it, it is a great anime series dealing with 'spirits' and what happens after you die etc., but it is better than I can describe it. If you are into the supernatural and anime you have to watch it.

If you're interested you can watch all the episodes here:
http://www.bleachget.com/
English dubbed and subbed.
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 06:49:47 PM »
I've seen Bleach.

Just a personal opinion, Bleach and Animorphs...I don't think they can mix in a deep level. Shinigami don't have authorization over aliens, even dead ones. Humans I am sure but not dead yeerks and such.

This would be a good original idea....but you can't mix it with animorphs. The living and dead cannot meet. Would you have the andalites have the ability to become soul reapers? Will the shinigami have morphing abilities? That would really mess everything up.

Shinigami can't be infested.....and nor can they interfere. It's a good idea Damien.

Besides, wouldn't there be a North America version of soul reapers? Not people from Bleach with swords? They could have modernized weapons like guns...

Offline Damien

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2009, 03:48:01 PM »
I know they won't ix well together, that was why I had had planned this through, I just only gave the intro. I had a whole plot ect. planned. And there are ways for it to mix while still making sense, your right aobut shinigami's not being infected and I wasn't planning on it. I can't explain what I was planning and where I wanted the plot to go (with explanations) right now... I"m tired and I have a play to go to soon...