Author Topic: Animorphs: Twenty Years Later  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Whammy

• Surrender or Die!
    • Persona Lascivio
Animorphs: Twenty Years Later
« on: January 31, 2009, 07:38:28 PM »
((This RPG is inspired by Estelore's RPG for new RAFians, feel free to join! from RAF Classic

The Story
After the defeat of the Yeerks, the governments of the world were quick to take hold of the Morphing Cube to prevent it from getting into the wrong hands. No secret stays hidden forevever, and eventually the secrets of the morphing cube were unlocked and and available to the public, for a cost of course. While most people did not care to waste money on what seemed like such a luxury, small groups of criminals realized the potential that could come from morphing technology. Soon, criminal organizations of morphers began to arise, prompting the creation of both legal and vigalante groups dedicated to fighting them. This is their stories.

The Rules
Rules below taken from the original RP. Hey, if it isn't broke don't fix it.

1.No canon characters (actual original Animorphs)
2.No God-modding (if you don't get it, just ask me)
3.No sex or heavy cursing
4.Be polite to the other players
5.Comments outside the story go in (parentheses)
6.Use <these symbols> for thought-speak, or use ((double-parentheses)) if you don't have <> on your keyboard.

My own rules:
7.PM me a profile so I can put them here. Much more organized.
8.Please try to be a bit slow in posting. More for me than anything else since I seem to have trouble keeping up with Animorph RPs.

The Profiles
Here is a general profile skeleton, again taken from the original RP.
Name:
Physical Description:
Morphs:
Personality:
History: (doesn't need to be uber-elaborate, but give us some back-story)
Current Occupation:

Currently RAFDating Tocade. :)

“There is no genius free from some tincture of madness”-Seneca

"Great wits are sure to madness near allied - And thin partitions do their bounds divide”-John Dryden

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”-Nikos Kazantzakis