Author Topic: The Discovery  (Read 1406 times)

Offline Elfangor Sirinial Shamtul

The Discovery
« on: January 12, 2010, 06:25:39 PM »
Before I start I would like to say that I know that this is the name of an actual Animorphs book. I just think that the name is perfect for this.

My name is Rachel. I can't tell you my last name, or where I live. There is a reason for all of this. Yeerks. They are slimy, gray, sluglike parisites. They take over your mind and free will.  There is possibly only one resistance fighting them. We call ourselves the Animorphs. Fuuny name huh? Marco came up with it. He is the one who cracks all the jokes and makes us fell better before a battle. Jake is the leader, and my cousin. Ax is the Andalite of our group. He is also Elfangor's little brother. Elfangor gave us the power to morph. We can change in to any animal we wants as long as we aquire its DNA. Cassie provides us with a lot of our morphs, because her parents own the Rehabitation Clinic. (I think that's what it's called.) And there's Tobias. He is a hawk, a nothlit I guess you could also say he's my boyfriend. His father was Elfangor. Tobias says that only an ellimist could have done it. I still remember his birthday. It was the late afternoon when he ran into the barn crying. He sat down on a bale of hay, where I was sitting. I put my arm around him, and asked him "What's wrong?" He barely managed to choke the words. "Elfangor is my father." The memory had come to me suddenly. The construction site, where we had wittnessed Elfangor's death. I still remember that day as if it were yesterday. Anyway, we were at the mall that fateful Saturday. We were sitting in the food court, Ax eating a tray of Cinnimon Buns. Then there were security guards rushing toward us. "Controllers!" Ax hissed. One by one, they grabbed us, Ax still eating a Cinnimon Bun. We knew we had to play the part of innocent kids. "Where are you taking us?" I screamed. Jake looked at me appreciatively. "To a little, ah, jail." the guard holding me said snickering. We all knew that it was over. In very little time we would all have Yeerks in our heads. The controllers took us to a very large room. They closed the door, which vanished. (I suppose it's some new Yeerk technology.When Visser 3 comes in the door will stay, instead of vanishing.) There were no windows. "This is all my fault." Jake said. "Tobias, Ax, if you can, demorph. Don't become trapped for our sake." Jake sounded defeated. Visser 3 walked into the room in his Andalite body. "Ax, Tobias give him nothing!" Jake whispered. <He killed my brother> Ax said. Tobias said nothing. Visser 3 chuckled. <Speechless, my Andalite Bandits?> he asked in a mocking tone. "What's an andalite?" I asked taking a chance. He sneered, then replied <I think you would all know.> Ax's tail slowly appeared. He stuck it to Visser 3's throat.<You killed my father!> Tobias yelled. Visser 3 laughed. <Who was your father?> <Elfangor!> Tobias yelled. There was a few gasps. <You. The street trash who takes care of himself. I was there. I read the letter. Poor wittle boy who had to watch his wittle daddy die.>Visser 3 taunted. "Stop it!" Tobias screamed. There were tears streaming down his face. Ax was now fully Andalite. <Demorph, all of you.> Visser 3 commanded. Tobias quickly demorphed. <I said demorph!> Visser 3 screamed. There was a moment of silence. "We can't." Jake replied. <Then you should all be scared!> he sneered. "I don't scare easy." Jake replied. Visser 3's eyes dawned with realization. <You.> "Me. Big surprise, huh?" Jake said. Confirmation clicked in Ax's four eyes.<Don't do it Prince Jake.> Prince Jake is Ax's nickname for him. <Prince? Prince!> Visser 3 sneered. <This - this human is your price!> he said laughing. Visser 3 stopped abruptly. <So whick Andalite broke the law?> he asked curiously. (I know. It's hard to imagine him curious.) <None of your business!" Ax spat. Visser 3 turned to look at each of us in turn. <You six are the Andalite Bandits! Oh, I get it. Elfangor broke the law of Seerow's kindness, before I so easily killed him. And you six -> "Five!" I spat. <Five then, watched me kill Beast Elfangor.>
TSEER!
"Now Ax!"           
There are many dangers for an Andalite in human morph. For one thing, there is the constant danger that you will fall off your two legs. The slightest push and you can topple over. But worst by far, is the danger of taste. Taste is the sense that can drive an Andalite mad! Especially is it involves cinnimon buns or chocolate.
From the earth diary of Aximili Esgarrouth Itsthil

Re: The Discovery
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 05:28:26 PM »
Ax busted the door down, and the rest of us morphed. I morphed into a grizzly, my favorite. We ran through the door. Jake was still human. <Morph Jake.> I called. <You'll become a Yeerk, before you can say Yeerk.> "No. I want Tom to see that I'm an Andalite Bandit. He needs to know who I am." He yelled back. "Jake!" someone yelled. I looked. It was Tom. Jake ran over, and hugged him. "I ran, the Yeerks are looking for me. Help." he said breathlessly. Cassie demorphed, then morphed into a horse. Tom jumped on her back, and together they rode to freedom. (I know this would probably never happen.) The rest of us battled about 20 dozen Hork Bajir, then hauled butt. We all sat in the barn, even Tom. "We need to vote on whether to give Tom the morphing ability or not." He said in his fearless-leader voice. <Yes.> Tobias said. "Sure. But he needs a good morph." Marco said. <No it's too risky. There could still be a Yeerk in his head.> Ax whispered. "Let's do it!" I said. "Well, I'm not voting." Cassie said. "It's risky, and my vote could end up hurting someone." Jake took out the morphing cube. "Press your hand against it." he instucted. Tom did as he was told. "We have a new Golden Eagle for you to aqquire." Cassie said softly. Tom put his hand on the eagle's feathers. "Is this correct?" he asked nervously. "Yes, now think about the eagle becoming a part of you." Tom did. He morphed it, saw Tobias, attacked Tobias, then gained control of the morph. <Sorry dude. Whoa! Is it always like this?> he asked. <Okay, Tom, you should try to direct the thought speak to only us.> Jake said. He was in his falcon morph. We got to The Gardens in no time. Tom aqquired a Lion. <David.> I whispered in private thought speak. <It's okay. I actually trust Tom.> Jake whispered back. We planned our next trip to the Yeerk Pool. "Remember, Tom, if you have to, demorph. Even in front of the Yeerks. (G2G 4 now, I have to keep thinking.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2010, 05:53:41 PM by Elfangor Sirinial Shamtul »
There are many dangers for an Andalite in human morph. For one thing, there is the constant danger that you will fall off your two legs. The slightest push and you can topple over. But worst by far, is the danger of taste. Taste is the sense that can drive an Andalite mad! Especially is it involves cinnimon buns or chocolate.

Re: The Discovery
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 06:59:12 PM »
sorry im not going 2 be able to write all the time, i will try hard 2 keep thinking. plz comment

"The Yeerk Pool? I can't go back there." Tom said shakily. I exchanged a look with Jake. <Do not worry Tom. Prince Jake will protect you.> Ax said. "Prince?" Tom asked. "It's a long story." I said. We were sitting in the Hork-Bajir valley, after we evacuated yesterday. We went home, and did things as quickly as possible. Rachel had somehow picked up the morphing cube in her elephant morph.

srry thats all 4 now! Ill be back 2morrow