Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333095 times)

radgeek

Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #14970 on: March 22, 2011, 07:38:32 PM »
"But you have to think of how to do it," Taylis said.  "If she really can't leave we need to think about this.  I don't think you want to kill her."

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #14971 on: March 22, 2011, 07:45:47 PM »
Salem frowned and stared at Terenia. He racked his brain, trying to figure out who this was- there weren't many people around who would say he had "attacked" them. There were even fewer he knew of who had been shot by Keshin and survived. After a few seconds, it came to him.

"Terenia?" he guessed. "I would have sworn you were human." His smirk quickly returned, "So you're a Yeerk too? Your species really does like to keep people guessing, don't they? And you're right- I'm no ally. Yet. I'm trying to change that."

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #14972 on: March 22, 2011, 08:53:58 PM »
Illim peeks around the corner, extremely concerned at hearing that the man on board--on board where Serid is--is strapped with explosives. "Um, Corliss?" he hisses urgently.

<<Remember your promise,>> Serid murmurs to Corliss, although he is a good deal more stoic-sounding than the Yeerk who has manipulated his voice for years.
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #14973 on: March 22, 2011, 09:03:58 PM »
A flicker of doubt crosses Serid's expression, as Corliss wonders if there might be a glimmer of truth to what Salem is saying.

When Terenia speaks up, however, his doubt is erased. 

"You have a strange way of attempting to initiate a trade contract," Corliss replies, keeping the Dracon trained on Salem's chest in spite of his threat of explosives.  "And you seem to be the type of creature who would indeed value his life, and not throw it away over a triviality.  Of course, you could also be lying about the explosives." 

He sighs, exasperated.  "The only reason my link would have sounded the alert for a password hack was if someone was deliberately attempting to hack the password.  If you wanted to communicate with me, you could have used a bloody personal communications device, or come and found me.  Do you think I am a fool?  Now if you'd kindly tell me who goaded you into a very poorly covered hack, I'll let you get out of my sight."  His tone is deadly serious, as furious as his normally exuberant demeanor gets.  "I don't need to detonate your so-called explosives to hurt you."

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #14974 on: March 22, 2011, 10:11:56 PM »
"Of course I don't," Carris says. He waves his hand over his shoulder. "It's been two years. Don't you think I'd have killed her by now?"

<No. I really don't.>

"Yes, I know," Carris says, then glances at Amy. He really needs to get out of the habit of talking to Adam out loud. He sighs. "Look, if you've got any suggestions, let me hear 'em. Because I'm out of ideas."

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #14975 on: March 22, 2011, 10:54:02 PM »
Mar follows Ossanlin through the underbrush, although not as deftly due to his clothes. He can't help but be a little surprised at how easily Ossanlin's Andalite body passes through these woods. And baffled at exactly why there is plant life on an asteroid in the middle of nowhere. Rather Earth-like plant life, too.

Mar thinks over what Ossanlin had said and says with a distant look, "...I have made alliances on such markers before. And it is true that the infestation of your race is something that you seem to fear. Even more so than most sentient species. Yet I have trusted people utterly who have betrayed me in the past. Still, Precious is a spirit of great honor. And..."

Mar chuckles slightly. "...I may be something of a hypocrite there, given how we became friends and how effortlessly I seem to trust on this Bar. But here I have nothing to lose."

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #14976 on: March 22, 2011, 11:31:46 PM »
Iosse cautiosly left the ship. He didn't see anyone who seemed to be hostile. He scurried through the door of the bar, and encountered a large group of people. Some had been there before, but many were new. He froze, unsure of how to proceed. His claws linger towards his Dracon, but at the same time, he begins slowly stepping back through the door, in anticipation of the inevitable reactions he'd receive. The smells coming from the bar distracted him terribly though. His four globular eyes scanned the room, but locked onto Temrash as soon as he spotted him. "Kkkktriiiiiillk." he said, quietly.

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #14977 on: March 23, 2011, 06:07:53 AM »
<Terenia will no longer be an issue regarding my task of destroying the Yeerk Empire,> Efaen says noncommittally. When the lights shut off she raises her tail into a battle stance, but otherwise remains still, used to these sorts of distractions by now and not terribly concerned.

"Well, much like you, I'm full of surprises," Terenia responds to Salem scathingly. She tightens her grip on the Dracon, edging slightly to the left to get a better angle while Corliss speaks.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #14978 on: March 23, 2011, 07:25:32 AM »
Slowly a male Andalite began to appear off in the distance.

With a smile, Okaru began being even quieter. This is going to be easy! He thought to himself, before realizing Ossanlin wasnt alone, if it was him.
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

radgeek

« Reply #14979 on: March 23, 2011, 08:55:31 AM »
"I don't have any good ideas either," Taylis admitted.  "I have one bad one though.  I'm not sure if you'll like it.  What if we stopped her heart for a second or two?" She bit her lip because she knew that this was harsh.  "I'm no doctor but I know that a human can live without a heart beat for a few seconds.  I know its risky, I just don't have any good ideas."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #14980 on: March 23, 2011, 09:00:40 AM »
Temrash heard a Taxxon near him. "Hey you. I thought I left you at the repair ship. Hey bartender! Get me a large steak!" He said. The bartender fixed the steak, and Temrash got it to give to Iosse. "I don't suppose you went and ate a buried body, did you?"

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
    • Facebook
« Reply #14981 on: March 23, 2011, 09:18:23 AM »
"I--" Carris stops, narrowing his eyes at her. "I'm sorry. Who are you again, and why exactly are you trying to help me?" He shifts uncomfortably. "And, er... assuming I wanted to, how exactly would I stop her heart for just a couple seconds?"

radgeek

« Reply #14982 on: March 23, 2011, 11:49:24 AM »
<<Remember that your still me,>> Amy said.
Taylis sighed inwardly.  <<Why are we doing it that way again?>>
<<Would you trust a Yeerk to free your friend form whatever Fiona is?>> Amy asked.  <<I wouldn't.>>
Taylis understood what Amy was saying.
"I'm Amy Tang, mayor of New York you might have heard of me," she introduced herself again.  "I what to help you because Taylis loved my husband and while that was weird I was fine with it for the most part.  At some point she even told him who she really was.  But then they infested him.  That Yeerk didn't care for either of us.  I would have done anything to free him."  She sighed at the end of her story.  She didn't get in to the death that truly ended her quest to free Larry.
"As for stopping her heart we could used a defibrillator."

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
    • Facebook
« Reply #14983 on: March 23, 2011, 12:03:09 PM »
"Umm... no. I've never heard of you." Then, realizing he sounded ruder than he meant to, Carris adds, "Adam's Canadian. I could name your president, but that's about all." He shrugs.

Carris taps the side of his glass idly. "Do you have a defibrillator?"

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #14984 on: March 23, 2011, 01:13:46 PM »
I began to chase after the two people. But my evo-suit, plus my elongated claws, made it very hard to do so. So I just jogged...and eventually lost sight of them.

I hung my hammerhead-shark head, and walked back into the bar. And looked for something else to do.

((Is anyone looking for things for their charie to do? I would like an opportunity to RP with a long-time GESB veteran. Of course, it's all according to convenience, and as Ossanlin put it, 'organic' plot development. Whatever works best...))
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother