Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333422 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #12480 on: December 13, 2010, 06:11:03 PM »
"What greater profession of love is there than saying you're the person I'd like to spend my last moments bonding with?" Temrash says as poetically as he can. He picked up the forgotten medkit and handed it to Terenia. "We are not emotional enough to profess deep love to people we just met. I don't know if Humans are, but you are an emotional species."

"Then again it seems just now I was being the emotional one. Normally I probably wouldn't have lashed out like that, but Efaen's threat hit a nerve."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #12481 on: December 13, 2010, 06:58:52 PM »
Al slapped his cards triumphantly on the table. "Straight. Best hand I've had today." He glanced back over at where Corliss had fallen- Al couldn't actually see him from here. "Yeah, nobody being killed is a good thing. I've seen too many bar fights end badly in my time. Nobody ever seems to know what they were about, either," he said, shaking his head.

Salem was a little taken aback by Ossanlin's outburst, and he scrambled out of the way when the Andalite-morphed-Hork-Bajir stormed through the door. Apparently he hadn't missed whatever had happened by much. There, on the ground, was someone injured... and Terenia. Why did she seem to be in the middle of the chaos of this bar so often?

Salem squinted at the guy on the floor. That's... Corliss, right? he thought to himself. Corliss and Terenia were the ones that came to mind when he thought of someone to speak to about the rebellion with Myitt and Tora leaving. They both seemed rather busy at the moment. He wanted to speak to Ossanlin as well, but as the War Prince already distrusted Salem, he wasn't about to chase him down. He sighed and looked around. Al was busy playing that stupid Earth game with a group of soldiers. Mar was having a conversation with someone at the bar.

Actually, while his mind was on it... Salem turned around and left the bar, heading for his ship.

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #12482 on: December 13, 2010, 08:26:00 PM »
"Everybody, stop being so loud," Corliss complains, shutting his eyes tightly. 

Mike floats in and out of consciousness, strange flickers of half dreams maneuvering through his mind. 

<Oy...I told you, I didn't steal any sweets, mate...> the human says indignantly.

---

Myitt smiles at Tora.  "That's all right.  I have a thing for chocolate, myself." 

She steps through the trees, peering up at the tendrils of black smoke.

"Oh boy," she sighs.  "You didn't tell me the thing was already on fire.  Are the self-destruct fail-safes switched off?"

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #12483 on: December 13, 2010, 08:42:49 PM »
"Hit a nerve?" Terenia echoes, taking the med kit from him and popping it open. "She wasn't even talking to you." Terenia shuffles around in the med kit until she finds some disinfectant spray. Carefully she lifts the ice pack from Corliss' head, setting it gingerly on the floor beside him.

"This'll sting like a ****," Terenia warns him before spritzing the disinfectant into the wound. "Sorry," she adds as an afterthought, tucking the spray back into the kit and rummaging through it for something to close the gash.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #12484 on: December 13, 2010, 08:46:19 PM »
Corliss cries out in pain, cursing and writhing on the floor.

"I thought you were supposed to be helping!" he screeches finally, gasping for breath.  "Oh...I'm sorry, I...I hate that vile stuff..."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #12485 on: December 13, 2010, 08:52:20 PM »
"No, she was threatening someone who's supposed to be an ally of mine after I had seen two deaths I should have been able to stop, plus hearing about them letting Keshin get away. I thought I explained that already."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #12486 on: December 13, 2010, 08:55:18 PM »
"Yeah, well," Terenia says to Corlisswith a small smile, "you shouldn't go busting your head open." Choosing to ignore Temrash once more, she continues searching until she finds what she is looking for - a small gun-like object - and pulls it out. "This part won't hurt as much," she says, laying the tip of the gun at the top of his wound. Squeezing the trigger the gun emits a flow of viscious, flesh colored putty that gives off a slightly rank smell. Terenia wrinkles her nose, but does not let go of the trigger until she has traced a line all the way down the gash. Setting the gun aside she gently presses the two open sides of Corliss' wound together until the putty takes hold.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #12487 on: December 13, 2010, 09:00:16 PM »
Corliss coughs on the sizzling, acrid chemical odor. 

"This, I can handle much better," he manages to say.  "I...I just need to lie here for a while.  Contemplate the ridiculousness of this situation.  Hope that the damage isn't permanent--Mike's ranting about primary school in here, you know."  He sighs, squinting up at Terenia.  "Thank you."

Offline RAFrukh

• Shapeshifting Pile of Goopness
  • Xtreme Member
  • <No, *I* have the sky!>
« Reply #12488 on: December 13, 2010, 09:41:11 PM »
Vekk chuckled a bit, "I'm sure you could, young one. However, it is sure to correlate. Especially if you are...working together."

Vogefac was getting annoyed. He could not stress enough to himself that this was not how normal Reptilinod Military agents operate. He had to say something.

"Admiral. It is enough. These are not honorable measures. Unless there is something specific wrong, I suggest you placate your temper."

Both Vekk and Kikulon scowled as hard as anything. Then, Sovereign Kikulon smiled, almost as if relieved. Vekk soon followed suit.

Admiral Vekk turned to John, "Perhaps we have been a bit...despotic towards you...enbe," he said, as if he had known the man since he was born, 323 years ago.
Shameless Promotion of my Universe
RAFcrushing on Mythgirl's ghost :hug: Rikki-Tikki-Tavi is my RAFbrother

Offline Cobra (Gymn)

• Xtreme Member
  • Defiant! And argumentative!
« Reply #12489 on: December 13, 2010, 10:01:33 PM »
John glanced at Vogefak and then turned to Vekk. "Would you like to hear what hapowned now?"
Rad is my RAFmom!
I love Jesus!

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #12490 on: December 13, 2010, 10:55:32 PM »
(I'm terrible at keeping up with stuff. :-P)

Asda hears the disturbance, and once everything is over she runs over with her medical kit ready.

"Does anyone over here need medical attention?" she asks as her eyes scan the area.

Outside the bar, Morgan is still working on the outside mechanisms of the hatchway to his ship. Working under the sun, he had removed his shirt and was in his trousers.

Morgan heard one of the other group asking if he had seen a couple of their companions. He stepped away from the hatchway and wiped his hands on a cloth.

"Can't say I have," Morgan replied as he shook his head. "I've been a bit pre-occupied with repairs."

During the entire scene, Gaz had remained at the bar with her drink. She had glanced over, but hadn't done anything to get involved.

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #12491 on: December 14, 2010, 12:30:47 AM »
Tora gives a bland smile. "The fire is out, thanks to Corliss. It is, however, still smoldering... as you can tell. Unfortunately, we will have to enter the ship in order to deactivate the fail-safes." She steps on a particularly sharp rock and hobbles on one foot for a moment, windmilling her arms to keep her balance, before resuming her walk. "I will go in, as I am already coated in the fire retardant."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #12492 on: December 14, 2010, 01:38:09 AM »
Myitt moves to help stop her friend from toppling, but she smirks to herself--the Andalite girl was quite good at passing for human, these days.

"You know you're going to have to explain to me just why that is, exactly," Myitt intones, cautiously following Tora.

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #12493 on: December 14, 2010, 02:12:29 AM »
Ossanlin enters the Mirage and commands the medbay open.  Thankfully the auto-repairs had been working on the bridge and it looked like the damage was mainly cosmetic...hopefull y it would be cleared up in a matter of hours.  He opens one of the storage compartments and de-activates its immobilization field, sorting through the vials more daintily than any natural hork-bajir would, finding the one containing antitis.  He pulls out an injection mister and loads the phial, dialing the dosage for Corliss' estimated mass.

Ossanlin locks up the cabinet with it's immobilizer active and locks the med-bay, descending to the ground before locking the ship up again.  He tucks the injection-mister into a spare pocket of his harness and walks briskly back into the bar, pushing the door open and proceeding immediately to Corliss's side opposite Terenia.  He looks at Corliss and uses thought-speech so as not to upset his injury with sonic waves of speech.  <Corliss, I have common antitis here.  It will reduce muscular and glandular swelling, this includes neural swelling.  It will, however, make Mike very weak for at least two hours, he most-likely will not be able to move without aid.  Do you wish to receive the dosage?>

Ossanlin removes the injection mister and preps it, holding it to Corliss' neck and ready to give the dosage with Corliss' affirmation.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 06:52:03 AM by Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin) »
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

warren_bearclaw

« Reply #12494 on: December 14, 2010, 03:14:02 AM »
"Dagnabit!" Charlotte says with a huff, tossing her four and jack down. Two pair wasn't good enough, apparently. She'd counted on the bar fight tricking Al into thinking she'd be distracted, so she bluffed. Jackson laid his cars down. "I almost had a straight...." he said. Tony had a pair of threes.

"You're really good at this game, Al. So tell us, since we're dying to know... what was Earth like when you came from?"

---------------------------

Rayker turned to go answer the call for him. "Oh thanks.... wait a minute. You heard someone calling for us? I didn't hear a thing. He gestured, and Lennan jogged towards the front of the bar, just in case.
-----------------------------

Jackson notices all of the mechanical bits and pieces from the repair work. The minotaur looks a little more intimidating than before without the shirt. The clothes helped him seem more 'normal' to Jackson. He wasn't worried, not at all, but still. "Oh, I see. Thanks." He begins to walk off in the opposite direction, but he stops himself. How rude of me.... "I've got to go find my crew right now, but if you'd like, maybe we could help you with your work later. Y'know, as a thanks for letting us come with you earlier. It meant a lot to us."