Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333556 times)

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #9645 on: August 11, 2010, 06:56:42 PM »
"My prince does not wish for you to die, so dragging you into my ship and trying to hold you there until you starve would get me in trouble. Besides, obviously some people find something about you that's enjoyable. Myitt has said that you are a rock, and that is somehow good. I am also a bit curious about you because you seem to be of the belief that you're doing something worthwhile with your time, but whenever you're on Visser Three's Bladeship you're either being tortured or stalking your sister who hates you. If you did something that was to Visser Three's disliking, he would send soldiers out to kill you, but you seem to be facing a fate worse than death as it is. I guess I'm just trying to figure you out. I don't know about Humans, but we Andalites find no shame in an honorable death. I'd like to know why you choose to remain alive, which was why I asked before what you had accomplished personally in the past five years."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #9646 on: August 11, 2010, 07:24:12 PM »
"Either he's just drunk, and that finally loosened him up a bit," Myitt says conversationally, swaying a bit, "or he wants something from you." 

She slides off of her chair and nearly falls to the floor.  "Hang on, all this alcohol necessi...tates a trip to the little girl's room," Myitt says, trying to focus very diligently on placing one foot in front of the other.  "I don't trust the bathrooms in here, they're too close to that ****ing piano."  The way the word comes out is more like 'pie-anna'.  "Now I just hafta find my ship."  She stumbles toward the front door.

Hadrin hits Corliss on the shoulder and points behind them.  "Someone's taking a field trip," he mutters.

Corliss turns and sighs in exasperation.  "Order another Bass for me, will ya?  I'll go babysit."

He hops off his chair and follows Myitt, taking her by the shoulders.

"Where d'you think you're going, then?" he asks, turning her limply around.

"Goin' to take a leak," she scowls at him.  "You want her to piss her pants?  Lemme go."

"Nuh uh, you're not going out there alone," Corliss says, leading her outside. 

Myitt struggles.  "I done this before," she protests.  "I have done this plenty of times, I can assure you.  You're never here, I got so much credit in this bar I had to die for it."

"Yeah, I know, let's not have a repeat, you could bang your 'ead," her brother replies, helping her off toward her cloaked ship.

---

Hadrin watches Terenia and the others, cautiously.  He looks back at the strangely dressed man...if it was a man...and a human girl he didn't know.  In fact, he hardly knew anyone in this place--the Andalite Prince was nowhere to be seen, and the young Warrior seemed to be flirting with the girl that had started this whole mess. 

He and his host suddenly felt very alone, and as much as he enjoyed Corliss and Myitt's company Hadrin wished he had his own fighter so they could just go home.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Quickest Hands ever

• All you need to know is death fears me
  • You know you at least want to try
« Reply #9647 on: August 11, 2010, 08:39:09 PM »
Kato looked at Alic and said <<rememeber always your father is a hero to me and always will be>>

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9648 on: August 11, 2010, 08:59:02 PM »
(I wonder if anyone else has a mental picture of Claxter, Efaen, Terenia, and Corliss going out on a date together? If they started making out, it would look like a three way.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9649 on: August 11, 2010, 09:02:21 PM »
((Uhhh...there ain't no way Corliss is going on a date with Claxter, sorry XD  It wouldn't be a three-way if they're just "making out".  And technically, it would be a five-way...unless you count that Terenia used to be human, and then it's a six way...and then she morphs human and that's a seventh...and...oka y I'm not thinking about this crap anymore ::) ))

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9650 on: August 11, 2010, 09:06:37 PM »
((hahaha, yeah, no wonder it's a crazy house in her head :P ))

Terenia is about to answer Claxter when Myitt suddenly gets up.

"Hey! Where're you goin'...." she mumbles, but she's already made for the door and, with her, Corliss. She shakes her head and turns back to Claxter.

"You wanna try to understand me, Andalite?" Terenia says, laughing and hiccuping at the same time as she sways in her seat, "Let me tell you something. My life has been a series of..of..." she searches for the word, "**** ups. Yeah, that's about the best way of puttin' it."

She refills her glass, then gestures to his, offering him another glass as well. "Everything I do something comes along and messes it up, an' usually it's my own damned self. So, I figure if I'm stuck under that idiot Visser's thumb I can't do much harm to this stupid war. 'Sides, I deserve every beatin' I get. It's called...um..." she scrunches her eyes shut, trying to remember, "pene...pen..re....r epentance! Yeah, that's it!"

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #9651 on: August 11, 2010, 09:07:56 PM »
(Very convoluted indeed, but that's what I thought about because Claxter and Efaen have feelings for each other and so do Corliss and Terenia.)

edit:

Claxter gets a refill of his drink and drinks some more. "So you just can't seem to do anything right. You need help, but you don't like people doing things for you because they may not do it exactly your way, but then your way doesn't really work anyway. There is no easy answer to your problem. But give your current location and unwillingness to commit suicide...I might consider escaping to another dimension or time period. Just screw the Yeerks and Humans and Andalites and go somewhere where those words don't even exist. You need to just start all over."

While talking, Claxter was getting drunk to the point where he was resting his head on the counter. Still he couldn't stop drinking, and sometimes his drink would spill due to trying to drink sideways. His mind and senses were getting muddled.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 09:43:55 PM by Chad28 »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #9652 on: August 11, 2010, 10:31:09 PM »
Keshin pauses, thinking this over. "Hmm, well...Myitt has to feed eventually. But Tara will be anywhere Myitt is. And there's also the fact that Myitt's not stupid enough to feed without at least two other people nearby. She didn't survive this long by dumb luck. And because I've tried to kill Myitt three times...I can't convince her to go anywhere with me."

Keshin shrugs. "Getting her into that situation would be a matter of chace, really. Like I had with Corliss' blackmail. If I pull it off somehow I can probably hold her there for you, though. Terenia, like I said, should be easy enough."

He takes a sip of his drink quietly and states, "Tell you what: if I manage to kill or capture either one of them, I'll simply request payment from you for doing it. We can negotiate for Myitt if by some miracle that happens." He glances over his shoulder. "Then again, she is drunk."
Mar then begins to search the Bar for his friend. It doesn't take long before he finds him in the most peculiar of situations: attempting to get drunk. It seems so out-of-character for the paragon of justice that Mar has to do a double take. He also seems utterly miserable. Mar isn't sure whether this feels good or terrible.

Mar wanders close to Ossanlin and taps him on one furry shoulder. "My dear Andalite, are you alright? You seem...incredibly distraught. I still have no idea what happened to you or Myitt."
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 12:40:16 AM by Shenmue654 »

Offline Myitt

• Gold Donor
« Reply #9653 on: August 11, 2010, 11:03:29 PM »
"I'm telling you, I don't need a...a ****ing entourage," Myitt mumbles as she drags her feet toward her ship. 

"Yeah?" says Corliss.  "You can barely walk, ya bloody drunk."

"I can do it, leemee 'lone," Myitt insists, shoving Corliss' hand off of her shoulder.  She comes to a stop, looking around.  "Now...where the..." 

She eventually wanders toward a patch of gravel and shouts for the computer to the open exterior hatch.  The doorway melts open, revealing part of the interior of the ship, hovering a few feet from the ground. 

"Fine," Corliss says, throwing up his hands.  "I'll just wait out here, then."

"Yeah, knock yourself out," Myitt calls, climbing awkwardly into the ship and walking through one of the cabin's back doors.

---

Hadrin looks down at the burger the bartender had set in front of Corliss, meant for Myitt but now untouched.

He realizes Justin's stomach is growling, and he shrugs and digs in. 

<Maybe this isn't so bad, after all,> Justin muses.  <I wonder what kind of beef this is, it tastes funny.  Hope it's not bad.>

Offline KitsuneMarie

• On the move
  • Gold Donor
  • Fantastic Ms Fox
« Reply #9654 on: August 11, 2010, 11:07:48 PM »
Elayne stares blankly at The Director for a moment as his meaningless babble, as it seems to her, drifts past her ears. When he asks a question she can answer, however, she nods. "I'm a fair mechanic, and I imagine I can make enough of a living here repairing ships until I figure out what to do with myself. Or at least to keep on the green side of my bar tab. After Mar leaves..." She shrugs to him. "Not sure what I'll do."
Aluminator's RAFsister

Offline Darth Revan

• Master of the Star Forge!
  • Gold Donor
  • Now you see the true Dark Lord of the Sith!
« Reply #9655 on: August 11, 2010, 11:45:58 PM »
Thordon nods his head in understanding, "The things we cannot explain often teach us the most about ourselves."

After those words, Thordon hovered up above the boy's ship and held out his hands as though holding a large object in his arms. The ship began to creak and scrape as it started to wedge itself out of the ground. Once free, the ship rotated until it was right side up. Thordon lifted the ship so that it hung high above the bar. He then slowly let it decsend to the spot picked out by its owner.

Once the ship was down and secure, he descended to the child, landing nearby, and said, "Shall we?" He gestured in the direction of the ship.

The Director had a pondering look on his face, "I hafta ask, how do you expect to get ship parts? I know there's a whole graveyard behind us, but I mean, what if say a ship that's never been here before lost a part and has no clue how to recreate it crashed here. The only thing they need is this foreign part. How do you help them?"
RAFengaged to Midnight_Huntress

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #9656 on: August 11, 2010, 11:52:42 PM »

Tamora nods, looking satisfied. "Alright, it's a deal," she says, her eyes following Myitt as she stumbles from the bar. As soon as she is gone, Tamora looks back at her sister, who seems to be moving quickly from drunk to belligerent.

"What happens if she demorphs?" Tamora asks idyly, "will she be sober again?"

-----

Trey watched in relative awe as Thordon moved his spacecraft with what appeared to be no trouble on his part. Mutely he nods and begins walking towards his ship.

---

"No," Terenia insists with drunken ferocity, "it isn't that simple. I can't just...just start over. I don't deserve that oppor...opportunity, you know? If I left it'd be like saying everything I've done is okay. I deserve this punishment. It's...I've done it to myself."

She leans heavily on the bar for a moment, shutting her eyes against the noise of the bar and trying to keep things from spinning for a moment.

"You aliens...all you ever do is try to help," she mutters, her eyes still shut. She is speaking out loud, but more to herself than to Claxter, "You can't ever accept the fact that I can't be helped. I'm broken. There ain't no way 'round that."

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #9657 on: August 12, 2010, 03:27:31 AM »
A huge icey gust of wind blew through the bar as a rather tall man of 6'6" walked in. Slowly walking through the room the women could only stare. Covered in shoulder length shaggy blonde streaked hair and piercing blue eyes he could only be described as rugged and gorgeous. But then flashing a smile of perfect pearly whites with unmatched dimples, he could only be described as to die for.

Smiling he ordered a shot of jack and vodka. Feeling a hand touch his shoulder he slowly turned to see a goliath like hulk of muscle standing there.

"How can i help u?" Jason Icestorn {ice-torn} said to the burly man, his voice every bit as sexy as his body.

"U can leave 'erre  now mate." Said the man that was clearly drunk.

"Look, i don't need any trouble-" Icestorn tried to say before getting slugged hard enough to force him to his knees.

But as he stood it was evident of there bein a vast drop in temperature.

Hair covering glowing blue eyes he finally stood his full height. Creating a gauntlet from ice he swung hard once. Connecting he heard a crack then the man went down..HARD.

Grabbing his drink he walked to an empty table. He started sitting on air before suddenly a chair made ice appeared under him, and he began to enjoy his drink...

================================================
EDIT:
(second and third character)

Moments later a very similar looking man of a total 7' even walked into the bar. Followed by another man evened out at 6'. Both were above average looking also. The first being covered in jet black hair with dark hazel eyes and a beautiful yet seldom shown smile, it was very evident he was a fire element, due to his every step leaving burns in the floor even through his boots. The second having bright blonde hair with amazing green eyes. He possessed the element of air because as long as he remained in motion his clothes and hair remained rippled by a breeze that appeared only near him.

Walking to the bar Dante Infernal, the man with black hair, slapped down 200 dollars. "1.75 liter of patrone silver" Dante said in his sultry voice, and the bottle almost immediately appeared near him. Grabbing it by the neck him and his brother Titan Hurrikane, the blonde, walked to Icestorn.

Pulling out chairs they all openly showed their open enjoyment at being with family. It was easily noticed by all the bar patrons...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 04:27:10 AM by Goku »
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]

Offline Luke Skywalker (Ossanlin)

• RAF Silverblade
  • Gold Donor
  • May The Force be with you.
« Reply #9658 on: August 12, 2010, 05:15:57 AM »
((Kelly...umm Ossanlin is out by the lake in the andalite "sitting" position with his eyes closed...I think it wouldn't take Mar long to find him anyway what with the whole spirit-sensingness and stuff, so I'll just go with that.  :p))

Ossanlin feels a gentle pressure on his shoulder, causing him a moment of surprise.  Combat training keeps him from showing the startlement on the outside, but the feeling jabs through his body causing a quick rush of adrenaline that slowly recedes.  Mar...of course Mar of all people would be able to find him out here.

<The mission was a complete success Mar.  We accomplished our objectives and...cleaned up our loose ends.  We restored the proper timeline, abducted Terenia's sister, and took no casualties in the process.  More or less.>  Ossanlin looks up at Mar with his main eyes with a rueful expression.  <And none of it means a damn thing.  All this power I have, an Armada Commander of an advanced scientific race, significant martial skills, respectable tacticianship...oh, and lets not forget the ability to bend time and reality...and I'm still powerless to make any sort of difference.  I suppose I'm feeling a bit meaningless.  The war rages, my people remain as bigotted and arrogant as ever, the Yeerks are still enslaving innocent sentients, my friends continue to put their lives on the line...and none of it changes...none of it does any good.>

Ossanlin shakes his head, trying to drain the emotion from his thoughts.  <I envy you in a way Mar.  Your ultimate incarnation...it cares only for its own goals yes?  It is as ruthless and cold as necessary...it doesn't feel regret, and best of all, it is unburdened by emotion.  I sometimes wish I could be the same as you.>
:raftrophy:

Best Role Play Writer ~ 2012
RAF Silverblade
Genuine Kimmeree's Anichat Player

Offline Nero's Fury

• "Soldier's of Vengence unite!"
  • Xtreme Member
  • JUGGALO 4 LIFE
« Reply #9659 on: August 12, 2010, 05:41:09 AM »
((wheres everyone located?))
"When you live life without regrets, the obvious result is happiness!" - Damien Steele

R.I.P Big Brother...

[/img]