Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333431 times)

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #8625 on: June 05, 2010, 03:55:09 PM »
Morgan walked through and looked at the cells. The first one he walked up to had a figure on the ground.

"Fletcher!" he yelled. "Get these cells open!"

Fletcher hacked into the computer and the doors to the cells slid open.

Morgan walked into the cell and saw a man on the ground who was mid-way through changing into a centaur. He recalled how long it had taken himself to change and could only imagine how long this man's transformation would take. Morgan reached down and tried to find a pulse, but there was none.

Morgan hung his head. "Don't worry about this poor soul. He's dead. Obviously he wasn't strong enough to survive the change they were putting him through."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #8626 on: June 05, 2010, 04:10:49 PM »
Temrash went around opening the cells. One person leaped through the door at him with fear in her eyes, trying desperately to get out. He held her back and tried not to hurt her. "Calm down. We won't hurt you. We're here to save you." He said calmly, though he wasn't sure she could hear or understand him in her madness.

(I made it kind of vague in case Gaz wanted this to be Morgan's wife or not. If you wanted it to be a bit different, you could say it was some other female.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #8627 on: June 05, 2010, 04:25:52 PM »
Terenia is on her way back to the bar, but suddenly she hesitates, glancing back towards the ship yard.

<Actually...> she says, <I think it may be a good idea for me to feed before Myitt and the others return, if in fact they do return. I'll be in my ship.> She gives Corliss an awkward smile, <If you could please prevent anyone at the bar from thinking that this is the perfect opportunity to kidnap Efaen I would appreciate it.>

Not waiting for an answer, Terenia adjusts the sack she is carrying and walks away, towards her own Bug Fighter.

--

Trey gives the robot a hesitant smile. He vaguely remembers the being from earlier, although his memories of being rescued are a bit fuzzy.

"I'm doing alright," he says quietly, inspecting the robot with interest, "thank you for helping to rescue me earlier."

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Midnight_Huntress

• The Shadow Walker.....
  • Xtreme Member
  • The Night is my haven, try to get me if you can...
« Reply #8628 on: June 05, 2010, 11:18:38 PM »
Silver tried to help Temrash calm the woman down. She pushed a hologram around the woman, something to resemble peace, and prayed it worked. Her side was throbbing and she had a slight wince, but she kept it from showing on her face too much. she was able to give off holograms, but she still couldn't disguise herself.
J-man is my RAFcousin
Broken is my RAFfather
Darth Vader (Shorty) is my RAFuncle
Reunited with my RAFlove Parker

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #8629 on: June 06, 2010, 08:16:12 AM »
"Hopefully that will work." Temrash said. "I wonder how Parker's doing. I don't hear shots. We should probably take the bridge so they won't be able to take off with us here. Anyone up for giving me backup?"

"You are welcome, Trey." Belzar said.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Shenmue654

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #8630 on: June 06, 2010, 10:37:44 AM »
"You were looking for someone when you first came here?" states Keshin with some curiousity evident in his expression. Thordon has been in the Bar for some time, and during much of that period Keshin heard no hint that he came here for a reason. "Who was it? What sort of help did they need?"

<I mean, what does a four-armed peacemonger do all day?>

<Smoke weed an' wear flowers in their hair?>

<That's hippies.>

<Close enough.>
*******************************************************************************************
Mar nods at the robot. "I've met this...creature. Though what it is doing here is quite vague. I think it...crashed on some kind of enemy ship. Whatever universe it appears to be from is rather different from our own."

Mar nervously glances outside to make sure the fighting is nowhere near the Bar, and is reasonably satisfied. I do not want any more trouble than necessary. I still have no easy way to fight in the mortal form. That must be taken care of soon.

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #8631 on: June 06, 2010, 02:59:38 PM »
((I think I'm still waiting on a post from Corliss before I post for Terenia again. Unless I missed it.))

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #8632 on: June 06, 2010, 03:13:34 PM »
(I don't think so.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #8633 on: June 06, 2010, 03:36:24 PM »
Corliss steps outside and retracts the ramp to Myitt's Bug, closing the hatch with a verbal command. 

He follows Terenia toward the bar for a few steps, until she says something about having to feed, then stops and heads back toward her own fighter without letting Corliss so much as breathe a word. 

"Wait!" he calls, cursing under his breath and starting to follow her.  "I just...want to make sure no one else tries to follow you in.  You saw how much of a party we 'ad in Myitt's fighter, with the robot bloke; I swear I thought I even heard someone yelling outside.  Do you mind?"

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #8634 on: June 06, 2010, 04:12:15 PM »
Terenia hesitates, but then nods in assent.

<So long as you don't intend to crush me underfoot as soon as the opportunity arises,> she says with a small smile, trusting that Corliss has no intents to murder her and free the bigoted Andalite whom she resides in. She continues to walk towards her ship, taking notice of the shots sounding in the distance.

<I wonder what's happening,> she mutters, as she reaches her Bug, <never a dull moment here, eh? You don't think it's Myitt, do you?>

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #8635 on: June 06, 2010, 04:27:21 PM »
Corliss follows her, smiling briskly.  "Nah," he says, "I have a policy never to crush people whose company I rather enjoy, for reasons I can't fathom."  He clears his throat nervously, then glances in the direction of the shots, stopping in front of Terenia's Bug.  "I'm not sure, but I hope not," he says.  "There's no way to tell.  This place is certainly never boring, you've got that right."

<Do I detect that Mister Cold-And-Determined fancies someone?> Mike laughs.

<I can enjoy her company without distracting myself with such things,> Corliss replies defensively.

<Yeah, who says it's all you, mate?> Mike says snidely.  <At least, when she's not so blue and fuzzy, I reckon she's a good-looking bird.  Awful uptight, though, idn'she?>

<Will you stop distracting me?>

<Nuh, rather like it,> Mike says, and Corliss smiles sheepishly, ruffling the back of his unkempt black mop of hair.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #8636 on: June 06, 2010, 05:09:40 PM »
(Sorry, I was at ren faire all day.)

Morgan walked up to a cell where there was someone lying on a cot. It was an unconscious woman with simple clothes on and long hair. Morgan knew at once who it was and picked her up in his arms.

"I have her!" Morgan exclaimed as he moved out. "I need to take her to the Pride so Asda can examine her. Need some cover for the way out."

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #8637 on: June 06, 2010, 05:19:07 PM »
"I'll cover you. Silver, can you bring the frantic woman out without getting hurt? We'll want to rendevous with Parker before leaving."

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #8638 on: June 06, 2010, 05:31:56 PM »
Seemingly out of nowhere, a series of three impossibly bright flashes illuminate the upper atmosphere, each lasting only a split second. Moments later, three burning meteors... or are those spacecraft? hurtle towards the planet, impacting within seconds. They hit in quick succession, each closer to the bar than the last, each impact causing a huge explosion to reverberate across the planet's surface, and sending debris hundreds of feet into the air. The last "meteor" impacts uncomfortably close to the bar, rocking the large ship (the one all you guys are fighting on) and showering it with burning chunks of metal and molten rock kicked up by the impact. The explosion is powerful enough to shake the ground near the bar, making the planet feel slightly less stable. Inside the bar itself the windows rattle and dust sifts down from the rafters, but after only a second, the explosion has subsided, and all animal life for miles around has gone suddenly silent.

((Hey guys ^_^))

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #8639 on: June 06, 2010, 05:41:40 PM »
"What was that?" Belzar said. "This place seems to be getting more and more dengerous by the minute."

Temrash held himself against the wall as everything shudders. "I doubt that was a good thing. We need to secure this ship and get the prisoners to safety quickly, in case whatever just hit the ground is dangerous."

Ani-Master 2014!