Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333553 times)

Offline Breekan1

Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #855 on: March 13, 2009, 06:16:55 PM »
After he stops screaming, Breekan1 responds. "I've not got one kicking around, but it's not exactly worth it to me to go fetch one from the Eye in the Sky, either. Once the stump heals over, it shouldn't be too difficult to fashion a gnarly hook or something for it." He tenderly rubs the stump and winces. He glances over at Conner. "In the meantime, we have to figure out what we want to do with Buzz over here. Do you think dad will be feeling merciful enough to let sleeping dogs lie?"

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #856 on: March 13, 2009, 06:26:15 PM »
Shal stares at Connor for a moment. "Dad might be, but I'm certainly not. I saved his damn life, and this guy has brought me nothing but bad luck. He almost kills my favorite brother, and got me trapped in the cellar which brought it back...and it doesn't seem like Su--Nikki is either." Shal  watches the skirmish, smirking while she picks her knife up off of the floor where it was dropped.

Offline Gumby

• Reginald, Lord of The Abyss.
  • Xtreme Member
  • Back to where it all began
« Reply #857 on: March 13, 2009, 08:24:09 PM »
Conner was pinned to the ground by Sub. Remembering training, he attempted to head butted her hard.
"Now I can't speak for everyone; at least not until 'The Device' is completed."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline SubVisser46OTAM

« Reply #858 on: March 13, 2009, 09:27:50 PM »
Sub apparently has a temporary laps in her training and gets bashed hard in the head, getting knocked out cold. ((lol, I am leaving for a week in California, and will probably have limited internet access. So, she's out cold for a while. >.> Have fun!))
Yes, that is a gun in my pocket.
    (But don't think I'm not happy to see you!)

Offline Gumby

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #859 on: March 13, 2009, 09:51:16 PM »
((Okay. same for u, lucky bastard))

Conner threw subs limp corpse off. Getting up, he drew a ten inch bowie knife and positioned it to throw at the visser. Than, he recalled the move and gave the visser a furious look. He grabbed a z-space translator, and walked away.

Out of earshot, Conner hailed the nearest Earth Space Force cruiser, the Glorious Sunrise, and said.

"Come in Glorious Sunrise, come in. This is flight captain Conner Herons of the ESF Fleet of prosperity. I am at the old bar at galaxys edge. Visser 3 and his bladeship ar here, I am requestiong you to get over here soon, so we can kill that scum and get me the hell out of here! I can't stay online, any longer or I'll be detected. Flight Captain Herons, out."
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 09:57:27 PM by Arbiter »

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline claggahrt

• my favorite band "The cracker chasers" !
« Reply #860 on: March 13, 2009, 09:54:51 PM »
eHllo I am Claggarht and I have all of the powersof the ring of fire from gaiae (Who is the earth spirit)
I was wondering if I can be playing in your fun roleplaying gamae, if you are kind person!
Thank you to the people of this animoprhs forum.  I love the animorphs!
i like the animophers and they are all of my favorite books!!! :) ;)

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #861 on: March 13, 2009, 10:00:31 PM »
((No kidding! Have fun Nikki!))
((Claggahrt feel free to join! It's pretty much a free for all taking place in a bar in outer space. The BT (and bouncers) rule the place - and can be played by anyone. Let us know a little about your character, and feel free to join on in!))

Shal groans as she watches Sub black out. "What the f*ck do I look like, a field medic? D*mn it!" She picks Sub up off of the ground, and carries her over-the-shoulder style to a mostly clean booth. She lays sub down as comfortably as she can, and turns on her heel to glare at Connor as he walks away. She takes a deep breath, then storms over to him. "You" she pokes Connor in the chest as her skin begins to emit a soft glow "better leave my friends and family the hell alone! I am done playing doctor, and I'm done putting up with your crap. Got it?"

Offline Gumby

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #862 on: March 13, 2009, 10:45:36 PM »
Conner was unimpressed.

"Look, I defend myself and do my duty. If you get in my way, I will disable or kill you. It is my duty. I like you people, but don't pis me off, okay?"

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #863 on: March 13, 2009, 10:49:07 PM »
Shal raises an eyebrow and laughs. "Try it. I dare you. I bet you're dead before you touch me." She turns and walks away, she sits at the bar near B1. "More...gut whiskey?"

Offline Gumby

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #864 on: March 13, 2009, 10:56:56 PM »
Conner twirled his knife menacingly.

"Be careful what you say."

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #865 on: March 13, 2009, 11:00:41 PM »
Shal, feeling rather unimpressed, doesn't acknowledge Connor. Instead, she pours B1 a shot of the Taxxon gut whiskey before he can reply.

Offline Breekan1

« Reply #866 on: March 13, 2009, 11:02:58 PM »
Breekan rolls his eyes. "Oh for Christ's sake, kid. Do you realize what this is?" He pulls his silver circlet out with his remaining hand and tosses it to Conner's feet. The red symbol of Crayak burns on the forehead piece. "I'm the SlaveGeneral of Crayak. I outrank you. She's his daughter. I'm his son. Have you heard of Crayak? He's sort of the devil. And you've just broken one of his kids, and threatened the other. You are risking making a phenomenally huge enemy here. Do you understand?"

Breekan takes a shot of the Gutwhiskey. "Shal, I like the way you operate. What's say I buy you a bite to eat?"

Offline Gumby

• Xtreme Member
« Reply #867 on: March 13, 2009, 11:09:01 PM »
((Lets skip this ahead an hour. Everyones cooled off, and Something big is coming))

After an hour, Conner had cooled off. He was staying away from the visser, praying for his ship to come. Then, as if his prayer was answered, A ship came out of z-space. It was an AAC, or Armada Assault Cruiser. One klick long, it was one of the most powerful ships in the ESF. six coil guns, countless missile pods, squadrons of fighters, and four laser turrets and ten torpedo launchers, it was an impressive ship. It hovered over the space bar, locating the vissers bladeship. It did nor fire yet, the captain liked to shoot moving things. A hatch opened, and a transport flew down. However, the captain ordered it back up, fearing the bladeship. Conner looked  at Shal.

"My rides here."
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 09:53:54 AM by Arbiter »

- Ben 'Yahtzee' Croshaw

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #868 on: March 13, 2009, 11:20:51 PM »
(No fair skipping time like that. I don't agree. I'm quite content being angry right now.)

Shal grins, "Ya know, he made me a...hm...some sort of dino burger the other day. It was quite good. Maybe...a velociraptor burger? I wouldn't mind one of those again."

Offline Breekan1

« Reply #869 on: March 13, 2009, 11:27:19 PM »
"BT, two velocibugers, one with bacon, grilled onions, sharp cheddar, mayo, spinach and tomato. And bring us a basket of onions, triple-seasoned."

"But seriously, look Con, I'm telling you this for your benefit. Crayak's big ****. Just keep an eye on yourself, okay? And try not to blow people's hands off."