Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333544 times)

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Per scientia totus est ostendo sum
Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2009, 10:00:45 PM »
(lol i pulled an Ax.)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2009, 10:02:06 PM »
"Aww, look, he does have a heart," Myitt sneers, hugging Jess at arm's length.  "Good to see you, too, kid." She grins.  "Yeah, we're doing okay.  Besides the tomato sauce."  She glares at Neimad.  "You think it's easy to grow tomatoes in space dirt?"

The bartender refills Yarin with a wistful glance at the shadowy rafters.  Oh, the angst.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Machine

« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2009, 10:02:45 PM »
"****, really? I don't remember that, it was a long time ago.  I don't remember a lot of things these days.  But don't worry darlin, I promise I'll be gentle."

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2009, 10:12:04 PM »
She smiles at Myitt, then sighs at Machine. She walks over, and gives him a tight squeeze. "You can be decent...wow. I never would have thought." She sits back at the bar and refills her glass with Redin. "So...anyone seen my ship?"

Offline Machine

« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2009, 10:15:08 PM »
Squeezes back "I know, I'm surprising people all over the place these days."

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2009, 10:19:09 PM »
(so there is no plot to this rp)
Live in peace and let your enemies be, but fiercely protect the ones you love. The Nyac Credo.

"Take me to jail please a Klingon is after me" Cave Guy Freakazoid  Freak-A-Panel.

"The fiction will see the real. The answer will question still."  Coheed and Cambria The Willing Well I: Fuel For The Feeding End 

The Pentagon has no contract with aliens or with afterlife entities... That I'm aware of... At this time

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2009, 10:20:01 PM »
"Your ship?  What'd you do, cloak it and go on a bender?" Myitt demands, sitting back down and refilling her glass.  

((Not yet, Yarin :P  Usually there isn't, but there can be.  Heh...heh...))

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2009, 10:22:26 PM »
"Well...I can't remember? I guess. I don't know if I even have a ship. I can't remember much before spotting the bar."

Offline AcreLorraine

• Acres and acres
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2009, 10:52:03 PM »
He'd finished all of his drinks and had a satisfying buzz in his head as he stood up up and stretched.  "Well Bartender, I've finished up my drinks so I guess it's about time for me to move on.  I'll have six more drinks."  He said as he moved to a booth closer to the door.
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations.

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
 Winston Churchill 

Fanservice?  What fanservice?  This is author service, I don't care if the fans like it or not.

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2009, 10:54:45 PM »
As the bartender struggles to carry the six drinks over to the stranger in the booth, Shal stands up and helps him carry them over. She sets the drinks down at the booth, and slides into the seat across from the stranger. "I'm Shalner. You are?"

Offline AcreLorraine

• Acres and acres
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2009, 11:14:39 PM »
"That's a real good question, Oy, Bartender.  Who am I supposed to be right now?"  The Bartender rolled his eyes and pulled out his pad.  He wrote 'Carol  Eywin'.  "That's weird."  He pulled out his wallet and flipped puled out an ID card.  "What do you know, he's right."  He flashed the card, revealing a picture of a young female human.  "This is me, later if I get around to it.  But I might not be."  He looked at the card again before putting it back in his wallet.  "Usually I don't screw up this bad."
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations.

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
 Winston Churchill 

Fanservice?  What fanservice?  This is author service, I don't care if the fans like it or not.

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2009, 11:29:26 PM »
(wait what )

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2009, 11:32:19 PM »
She pauses a moment, then nods slowly, "Well...um...nice to meet you, Carol." She snickers quietly. "What have you 'screwed up'?"

Offline Yarin

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2009, 11:34:59 PM »
Yarin faced 'Carol' quite inebriated "If you do not remember I might be able to help you for a price."

Offline Kit Cloudkicker

• Reuben-Eater
  • Gold Donor
  • Cloud Surfer
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2009, 11:52:04 PM »
Shal looks up at Yarin. "How do you help people...remember? I seem to have misplaced my ship...at least, I think I have. But I'm not sure if I even have a ship..."