Author Topic: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar (archive)  (Read 333522 times)

TheStormFollows

Re: Galaxy's Edge Space Bar
« Reply #14955 on: March 22, 2011, 11:03:23 AM »
I looked sharply towards Criio, and then snapped back. There was no possible way he could know my true identity!! I just hoped that bounty hunter dismissed his comment. My perception filter was pretty inconspicuous, crafter into my necklace pendant. I needed to make an escape. I tried to non-suspiciously look around, to scope out the bar and all possible routes.

Aldrea2011

« Reply #14956 on: March 22, 2011, 11:46:27 AM »
The person sitting next to him? But how..... that didn't make sense. However, it wouldn't do any good to let a possible suspect walk out the door. There could be morphing technology involved. I started walking over towards the girl.....

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #14957 on: March 22, 2011, 01:07:10 PM »
Salem glanced back at the console, then at Corliss, eyebrows raised in what appeared to be sincere surprise, "Huh. I'm surprised that worked. Again, sorry about that. I was just looking for a way to contact you and turn off the warnings I was getting." He smirked again, "Would you put the gun down? Shooting me might not be in your best interest."

When Terenia made her way up the ramp in Mike's body, Salem looked at her in surprise. That was the body he'd expected to see Corliss in. For a few seconds, he flicked his eyes back and forth between Corliss and Terenia.

Finally, he settled on glaring at Terenia, "Have we met?"

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

TheStormFollows

« Reply #14958 on: March 22, 2011, 01:36:43 PM »
She started walking towards me. Stay calm, stay calm. You don't know anything about whats going on. ah, forget it, RUN! I bolted for the door. I was officially involved in this matter now.

Aldrea2011

« Reply #14959 on: March 22, 2011, 01:50:17 PM »
The blond girl bolted. I pursued chase, launching myself to stop her. It HAD to be Ryde, but how? Must be the morphing technology stuff.

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #14960 on: March 22, 2011, 02:27:29 PM »
"Speaking of talking to Fiona," Carris says, turning away from Amy. He isn't particularly interested in their conversation. He starts to say something to Fiona when she interrupts him.

"Look, Carris," Fiona says, setting her drink down on the bar. "There's nothing I can do for you, okay? Even if I wanted to--and it's not like you've given me much reason to do anything for you lately--I can't give you what you want." She stands up, pick up her glass. "I'm going to go have my drink in peace, okay? I'll see you when I'm done." She turns and walks toward the booths.

Carris starts to follow her.

<Would you just sit down?> Adam says, more forcefully than usual. <For God's sake, you can see her from here.>

Carris turns back to the bar, frowning.

radgeek

« Reply #14961 on: March 22, 2011, 02:48:01 PM »
This is what Amy and Taylis had been waiting for, a chance to talk to Carris without Fiona being around.  She turned to the bar as well so that her lips would be hidden from Fiona.  "She says she can't leave her host without killing her," she said with a lowered voice.  "I happen to believe her.  What exactly did you have planned?"

Offline Stephquiem

• #1 Poster 8)
  • Gold Donor
  • ^ Hugh. Not House, dagnabit.
    • Facebook
« Reply #14962 on: March 22, 2011, 03:07:39 PM »
Carris takes a long drink of his beer. "My objective's always been to free her," he says slowly. Liquid sloshes over the side of the glass onto his hand. He suddenly realizes his hands are shaking. Setting down the glass, he dries his hand with a napkin. "It's still my objective," he says finally.

Offline Gaz

• RAF's Resident Coffee Addicted Pirate
  • God
  • Forsooth!
    • Rachel Recaps
« Reply #14963 on: March 22, 2011, 05:03:03 PM »
"If only drinking could fix the problem," Morgan said as he took another swig of his rum. He didn't want to accept that any any given moment he could lose hold of his senses.

"We need a game plan," Gaz said. "Asda should be checking in soon to let us know her progress. She's in contact with Cortex and they're crunching information."

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #14964 on: March 22, 2011, 05:13:08 PM »
Terenia grips the Dracon gratefully when Illim presses it into her hand. She raises the weapon, pointing it at Salem and stepping more fully into the cabin, just behind and to the side of Corliss. She does not say anything else, but the look that she gives the invader is far from friendly.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Myitt

• Mangiatore dei gatti -- RAFcapella
  • Gold Donor
  • Don't you mean extinct...?
« Reply #14965 on: March 22, 2011, 06:05:34 PM »
"Why don't you drop the act, Salem," Corliss hisses.  "Would you like to give me a reason why I shouldn't destroy you for attempting to access a rebel security system?  Perhaps you'd care to name your employer, before you die?"  His glare is as cold as the tone of Serid's voice.

"Screw drugs.  Smoke RAF." - Ash

TheStormFollows

« Reply #14966 on: March 22, 2011, 06:23:58 PM »
I dodged out of the way just in time before she came crashing by. All possible routes were blocked by someone. One option left: crash the party. I took out my gun, which was nicely concealed by my coat, and fired at the ceiling. Lightes went out, Pipes busted. Diversion accomplished. The gas from one of the pipes started to fill the room. Nothing harmless, just enough steam to create a fog. NOW I could escape. Once again, I tried for the door.

Offline Aluminator (Kit)

• Most Ladylike-Robot-superhero-weak ankled Chippendale-loose cannon teleporter-1/64 ninja-not British comedian-also not Steph-Kit in spirit-Sharing member for life-cuddlestorm-bricklayer-necromancer-Hot Dog Day enthusiast!
  • Social Staff
« Reply #14967 on: March 22, 2011, 06:47:25 PM »
Salem raised his eyebrows when Terenia didn't answer him, and maneuvered around to a better firing position. He shook his head. Corliss's lackeys were the least of his concern at the moment.

He smirked, "Yeah, see, I've been held at gunpoint enough at this bar. After that Temrash character tried to herd me to his ship the last time, I took some precautions." He nodded down at his jacket, "This clothing is lined with some fairly potent explosives. Enough to turn this ship into a pile of scrap. I don't want them to go off because of something this trivial. If they have to be used, I'd rather it be on someone I'm not trying to open a trading relationship with."

He shook his head, "Besides, what makes you think I'd have any interest in hacking your rebellion? I don't know how that could benefit me more than simply talking to you. Which," he said, smiling, "is all I was trying to do. The hacking was as much to kill time as to try to get into the communicator." He rolled his eyes, still smiling, "I admit that it was a bad idea. On the bright side, the fact that you even detected it gives me a good feeling about trading with you. Should benefit us both. Can I put my arms down now?"

Marie and Abby are my wonderful RAFsisters ^_^
Salem's Story

Offline Terenia

• Jr. Staff
  • Got it memorized?
« Reply #14968 on: March 22, 2011, 07:05:27 PM »
"He's lying," Terenia growls, taking another step forward. She has nothing to base her claim off of, except for the fact that she does not like him. "Don't trade with him, he attacked me earlier. He helped protect that turelek Keshin after she shot me. He's no ally."

She keeps the weapon aimed steady, but finds herself glancing at Corliss for further direction. She won't shoot the weapon while she is inside his ship.

Best Fanfiction Author 2008
Best Roleplay Writer 2009
RAFian Artist of the Year 2010
Best Roleplay Writer 2011
Best Roleplay Writer 2013

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #14969 on: March 22, 2011, 07:10:23 PM »
"Cat and mouse. I see. So Terenia let you go for good, huh? She told me it was willing, but I'm not completely sure she won't pull something. Seems like she has Corliss wrapped around her finger, for better or worse." Temrash said. Suddenly the lights went out, and he drew his weapon. "I wonder what this is about."

<I do not know, but I believe someone is trying to run from another. Who I also don't know.> Claxter said.

<He has explosives in his clothes?> Derrel said. <You think he's bludding?>

Ani-Master 2014!