Author Topic: Animorphs: The Offspring  (Read 2413 times)

Offline musicman88

Re: Animorphs: The Offspring
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2009, 10:30:20 PM »
Phew!  I had more left to write than I thought and I had some things come up recently that gave me less time to work on it, but the final chapter is up!  I hope you enjoyed the story!

As for my next project there's a few things that I could do.  I'm planning to do a REALLY long story series about what happens roughly 30 or 40 years after the war ended so I want to get all of my current ideas out of the way before I start that.  And either fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, Ax the Prostitute has given me a few ideas...

1. I could go back and add a few more chapters to Ax the Prostitute.  Everyone was saying how they'd like to see Ax mate as a male so that was my first idea, but then there's also the possibility of homosexual relationships (both genders) that I left open as well along with any requests I might have for continuing the story.

2. We've already seen in Ax the Prostitute what Ax and Marco do when they mate, but how about the other pairings?  Just a word of warning though, since there won't be much story to hold them together they will be much closer to smut than comedy.  And, since we are dealing with The Animorphs here, things might get a little... weird.  >:D

3. Or I could simply do another R/T story with no adult themes.  The premise is that Tobias overhears Jake talking to Rachel about what she's going to do for the final mission and he steps in to intervene.

If anyone has an opinion about what they'd like to see next then feel free to express it.  I'll do whatever the majority wants me to do.
YOU'RE WINNER !

Offline musicman88

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2009, 12:42:54 PM »
Okay, since no one seems to have a preference I've decided to start on my most requested piece of art, the Ax mating as a male side story.  I'll have it up... um... when it's done.
YOU'RE WINNER !

Offline SuperBlue

• God
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2009, 03:24:50 PM »
lol oooooook tht one should be....interesting

« Last Edit: January 30, 2009, 03:34:18 PM by Blue »
Richard is really Anna in disguise!

Thread of the Year(simsRAF) and Fan Fiction of the Year(RAFamorphs)[2011] Funniest Member[2012]
Quote from: 12:34:05 AM (horsefan1023)
  Glaflafock
I'm Sealie's Wonder Twin. Jess, Cody, and Demos' brother. And Estrid and Nate's father/great grandfather(time machine, don't ask)