Author Topic: The Bummed Student  (Read 2076 times)

Offline V2113

• Recently Returned Raffian, RRR
The Bummed Student
« on: December 17, 2008, 03:59:22 PM »
This has absolutely nothing to do with Animorphs but is it funny!!!! I had to change the last names but other than that this is an original story by me and my friend Colleen 'THE MACSTER'. The Prologue is the only true part. And to leave you begging for more, I'm only going to put one chapter at a time.
___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ________

The Bummed Student

By V & THE MACKSTER

___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ________

Prologue

"I write stories in the back of my notebooks all the time," said Colleen. "So, when a subject is called I just take out my notebook and a pencil and start writing."

"English!" shouted Mrs. Gabis.

"Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!" whispered Colleen while doing a little dance so the teacher wouldn't see her.

"What's so cool?" Victoria asked.

"Oh, nothin'. Nothing except for the fact that my English notebook is right here and I can finally fit in another chapter!" Colleen whispered back.

"Wow, that is cool."

"You will not need your English notebook," Mrs. Gabis continued.

"Aww, man!"

Chapter 1: Almost There

"I am so bummed!" Colleen whispered to Victoria and Jessica who sit right next to her. "I really wanted to write more of my book."

"Oh, well," Victoria whispered back. "Deal with it. I'm writing a novel and you don't hear me complaining about it."

"You will be taking an open book test," Mrs. Gabis said as she passed out the papers. "I will preview it with you before you take it."
She explained that it would be about nouns, proper nouns, common nouns, blah, blah, blah. Colleen looked over and saw that Victoria was already doing the paper while Mrs. Gabis was talking. She giggled to herself. Good idea, she thought and quickly began working .

If I finish this quickly I might be able to write another chapter of my story, Colleen thought as she worked. Almost there, almost there, ALMOST THERE!

She looked up. The whole class was staring at her.

"I just said that out loud didn't I?"

"Yeah, you did," Victoria replied.

"Whoops."

"Yeah, whoops."

I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

I am currently a Heroes fan who enjoys writing more than anything in the world.

Offline V2113

Re: The Bummed Student
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 04:47:27 PM »
Chapter 2: Another Chapter

Colleen quickly got over her little slip and turned in her paper. Lucky for her the teacher wasn't even in he classroom when she thought aloud, she was in the bathroom! One problem with her plan though, the moment she got her notebook and pencil out the teacher walked into the room! Mrs. Gabis then gave a new assignment and this one took even longer. By the time she was done the next period bell was about to ring. She only had time to get out her science things before having to go to Mrs. Matte's science class. Now, she thought, now I will get to write a chapter, or at least part of one.

Class flew by and, once again she had no chance to write another chapter. She knew that in the few periods to come there would be no time to write the chapter. When at last the 11:45 bell had rung she felt relieved. Maybe I can write the chapter now, she thought.

"It's almost lunchtime!" said Max, who sits in front of the three girls, as soon as Mrs. Gabis left the room to copy something.

"Yay!" Colleen said and did her little happy dance. "Maybe I can write some of my story, now."

Then, Mrs. Gabis walked in. "Little kid lunch, Cassidy, Mariah, and Colleen."

Colleen hung her head. "Not yay," she said.

"Bailey, please do my lunch duty," Colleen begged.

"Uh, uh. I don't think so," Bailey replied.

"I'll give you anything! Please!" Colleen pleaded.

"Anything..." Bailey said.

"Even my cupcake! Please!"

"Then, we have ourselves a deal," Bailey said.

"Thank you so much!"

Colleen grabbed her lunch box, notebook, and a pencil and ran for the door.

During recess she finally got writing her new chapter. She had just finished when the bell rang.

((It's okay to post comments in this thread.))
I used to be V, before that I was Tobiasfan21. Then I disappeared for several months after being kidnapped by the Twilight series. Don't make me talk about it, it was horrible. Now, I'm V2113.

Offline V2113

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 08:40:17 PM »
Chapter 3: Misadventures of Super Homework Girl

The rest of the school day passed by very quickly and before she knew it, Colleen was at her house.

"Do your homework, then you can write," her mom said.

The rest of this chapter will be told from Colleen's point of view. Or should I say, Super Homework Girl!

Hello! Super Homework Girl here, I must defeat the evil Mathematics to beat the worksheet. I will have to take it one problem at a time. I flew into the paper and found myself in a world very much like the Mighty Girl game on FunBrain.com.

"You will never solve me Super Homework Girl!" shrieked Number 1.

"You wanna bet!" I taunted. "Because everyone knows that 50x5="

"NO!!"

"250!

"No! You have defeated me! But the others won't be so easy!" It screamed as it disappeared.

I laughed. There was no math problem that could stump me, everyone knows that! I solved them easily. Sometimes 2 at a time. It was incredibly easy. I never once had to use my C power. Until I met Number 17.

"Ha, ha, ha!" It laughed. Then in a mean, cold voice it said," I am unbeatable. Even for you!"

"Sure," I said sarcastically. "Just tell me the problem, I dare ya!"

"1,243 x 5432 x 743 x 54x 595 x 530x 3250 x 423554x947 x 5442 x 0 x 432 x 9779 x 6868 x 8979="

"Wow," I gasped.

"You will never defeat me," It repeated.

"Not true. We just learned about zeroes, genius. And we learned that no matter how long a multiplication problem if it has x0 in it, it is 0."

"Oh, my gosh! How did you ever get that?" It cried.

"Let's just say I have a friend who showed it to me," I said mysteriously. Okay, fine. This isn't the one that got me I just wanted to show you my supreme skill. Number 18 was the one
that got me.

"My problem is 170 x 85," It said in a sweet, calm voice. It's always the calm ones that leave you stumped.

"Uhh," I said, biding my time.

"Take your time dear. But if you don't solve me, " it's voice changed even as it spoke." You will be in trouble!!" Now it wasn't sweet, but very scary.

"I can't figure you out," I said, feigning sadness.

"Ha, ha, ha!" It laughed hideously.

"Instead," I said triumphantly, taking something from my belt and holding it up. "I'll use my C power!"

"A calculator!? But, but that's cheating!" It gasped in shock.

"Not for homework," I said and punched in the numbers. "15, 215!"

"Awww, come on! They said you'd never get that!" It yelled.

"Well, I did. Because I'm- Super- Homework- Girl!" I shouted.

Then a big, scary, booming voice yelled, "You have completed me! but I will have my revenge on the Math Test!"

"Right, I'll just go with that."

"Colleen!" her dad yelled. She snapped out of it.

"What?"

"You were talking to yourself."

"Oh."

Her dad left the room and saw her mom waiting for him.

"Kids sure do get caught up in their homework these days, things have changed since we were kids," he said.

"Yeah, I hated homework," she added.

"Me, too."

Offline Nateosaurus

• Superhero
  • God
  • Now madness takes you, forever
    • My youtube :)
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 05:53:46 AM »
Hahaha... so weird and funny :)
Most likely to have a superhero identity 2012
Best superhero duo 2012 (Team Phate)
Most likely to survive the zombie apocalypse 2013

Offline V2113

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 09:43:20 AM »
Thank you! Me and my friend wrote it a couple weeks ago. I'll post it like this when my friend wrote it.

Chapter 4: This is Nuts!

"Colleen, could you please take out the trash for me?" Mrs. McAnaney asked.

"But Mom! I need to finish a chapter of my story! I'm so close to the end!" complained Colleen. "Why can't they do it!" she said pointing at her sisters.

"Because I asked you."

"Fine." Colleen stood up, glanced wistfully at her notebook, grabbed the disgusting trash bag, and left. What happened next is so unbelievable that I can't say it good enough. Colleen will have to write it herself.

Well, I was outside, taking out that nauseating garbage bag out when it leaked all over my new shoes! Double eww! I threw the revolting bag in the dumpster and was about to leave when I saw a squirrel and a chipmunk fighting over an acorn. This was nuts!

I went over to the chipmunk and said, "Hey, Alvin. Let me see that." I took the acorn from his grubby little paws and suddenly, I had a whole tree full of chipminks and squirrels biting and clawing at me trying to get the nut. Talk about going nuts for nuts!

-Colleen Yellow Forever!

Thank-you, Colleen, for that descriptive, oh so descriptive, chapter. Now I have to go buy some new ears because I can't hear anything from all of your ranting and raving. What? What was that? What'd you say?

« Last Edit: December 26, 2008, 11:25:27 AM by V »

Offline Taiyoh

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • The Voice of (t)Reason
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 11:43:19 AM »
Haha, attacked by chipmunks.  ::)

Offline V2113

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2008, 11:44:27 AM »
And squirrels!!!! Don't forget the squirrels!

Offline V2113

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2008, 10:02:39 PM »
Chapter 5: A. Drag

"Honey, what on earth happened to you?" Mrs. McAnaney gasped as Colleen reentered the house.

"It's kind of a long story, but I'll tell you it anyway," said Colleen who then explained exactly what happened.

"I'm being serious!" her mom said angrily.

"So am I!" insisted Colleen.

"Alright, I'll take you to the doctors. But first, I need to get you some new shoes! I mean look at the state of those things. Eww!"

After buying shoes, Mrs. McAnaney and Colleen left to see Dr. A. Drag.

Dr. A. Drag is just like his name, a drag.

"Hello, Miss McAnaney. If you feel any pain at all during this be sure to not tell me. I have much bigger things to deal with," He said in his most boring voice, or was it his least? It is so hard to be sure.

"Great," she said sarcastically. "My name's Colleen."

"I know that Miss McAnaney," he said dryly, or was it normal? I still am not sure! "Tell me exactly what happened?"

She did.

"Most peculiar behavior for squirrels and chipmunks, even if you touched it's nuts..." he was silent for a moment, obviously deep in thought. Or maybe he just had an itch...

"Now, do you have a headache or feel like your going insane or something?" he asked finally.

"No," Colleen answered.

"Then, you're free to go!"

"Yay!"

Once they had been in the car for a while, Colleen said what she had been waiting to say for quite a while, "That guy is such A. Drag!"

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 12:03:43 AM »
Haha.  This is amazing.
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth

Offline V2113

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 12:58:57 AM »
Chapter 6: The Good, The Bad, and The Colleen

Of all the strange occurrences this is the strangest. Colleen was in class talking to her friend, Allison, when the teacher came in and made them miss recess. When Colleen went home she didn't know what to do, but she was going to have some help from little people living on her shoulders... Colleen! You take it from here!

Well, I was talking to Allison, like you said, and had to miss recess! When I left to go home and got in the car I began thinking about the problem for a while. Then, all the sudden, two tiny people just appeared out of thin air on my shoulders! They were both identical to me but one was wearing a red outfit with red horns, a red tail ending with a spade, and a red pitch fork! The other was wearing a white and gold dress with white wings and a golden halo.

The angel spoke first, "Tell your mom about today, and you will feel better inside," she said sweetly. "I'm Angeleen and this is Devileen, by the way."

"Nah, let's have some fun!" said the devil. "Do ya wanna do the right thing or the wrong thing? The wrong thing will let you walk free, while the right thing will get you punished. I vote wrong!"

"Colleen, you're talking to yourself again," said Mom, and the girls disappeared.

I ended up telling her the truth, Angeleen was right, it does feel better. Devileen would never believe this, I did not get punished!