Author Topic: Battle for Britian (new members are free to join)  (Read 30784 times)

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
Re: Battle for Britian (new members are free to join)
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2008, 09:09:45 PM »
(if you don't think that's too much, sure)
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth

Offline Galladerotom

• Analysist, Paranoid, Trekie, and Psychic
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2008, 10:36:38 PM »
(here is my little villan side sequence)

Under-Visser 90 walked down the isle he was sweating he was called to report to the Sub-Visser in person. The end of corridor, he went in the door. This was to much the Sub-Visser had nearly killed him eleven times in this past month alone.

"Report" said the Sub-Visser in galard but with a complete coldness to his voice. The voice was that of Sub-Visser two his unique Daragorian host body with all six of it's humaniod limbs resting on the arms of his semicircular throne. Sub-Visser two was a technocrat he had a collection of advanced an unique weapons for the complete sake of personal use as the Under Visser wondered what could he would be tortured with next. "Sub-Visser we have obtained ten hosts this week on of whom is... " the Under Visser was cut off "Say that number again under-visser 90." "Ten, sir but one is the wife of the Secrectary of defence...". " We need more human host bodies. MORE BODIES!" "Yes sir I..." but then the Sub-Visser leaped down from his chair and grabed Under-Visser 90 by the neck. What he felt could only be described as a combonation of white hot pain, extreme heat, and unnatural hyperactiveness. "This Glove is a protype. I was eger to test it funny the way things turn out". The under visser was to busy panicking to listen but the Sub-Visser continued anyway:"This is energizing the electrolytes in your system to very high levels you are now experiencing the effects of setting five. Let us see what happens at Seven." The Under-Visser scremed with pain. Were his eyes fogging over. Then it was gone. All of the pain "One! Hundred! host! bodies! by end of next week!" "Yessir" the under visser siad quickly glad to have an excuse to leave the room. He would have been reduced to tears had they not been evaporated.   
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline AcreLorraine

• Acres and acres
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2008, 02:17:23 AM »
Name: Acre Lorraine
Power: Aerokineticist The ability to alter air.
Limit:  At the moment he can only mold air into shapes and keep it solid for a short while.

Sent to the school to learn to control his abilities, he has discovered that he'd rather spend time enjoying himself.  He considers himself the only mime that isn't creepy.  The idea of miming came from how he had to mold the air into the shape he wanted, like pantomiming.  As of his training right now, he must still mime out the action, but the air forms easily without a guiding hand to mold it.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 07:35:47 PM by AcreLorraine »
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations.

Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result.
 Winston Churchill 

Fanservice?  What fanservice?  This is author service, I don't care if the fans like it or not.

Offline Galladerotom

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2008, 06:18:46 PM »
(I am sorry but I have to say no to this one  :'( time manipulation is not psychic. However if you change your ability to something more psychic say, casting mental projections that make him invisible and make things go seem to go faster or slower to people then we are good or you can just choose one. Then you can join)
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline Galladerotom

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2008, 06:26:07 PM »
(sorry for double post but I momentarily forgot. Yes, Sieera as a basic telepath is approved)
(The origional idea behind this was that psychics would be able to detect Yeerks)

Offline AcreLorraine

• Acres and acres
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2008, 07:36:09 PM »
Ok, changed the power to Aerokineticism
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Winston Churchill 

Fanservice?  What fanservice?  This is author service, I don't care if the fans like it or not.

Offline Galladerotom

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2008, 08:01:01 PM »
 :o (I am going to assume that means the abiltiy to move air with your mind)
(Acre is accepted with Aerokineticism)
(All who want can equip characters with basic telepathy,mild mind reading and empathic feeling.)
(three slots left)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 08:05:10 PM by Galladerotom »

Offline Galladerotom

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2008, 06:20:11 PM »
(At this point you may start on your stories  ;D if we do not have all slots filled by the end of the week then we shall proceed)
(three slots left. Anybody want to join?)

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2008, 06:42:00 PM »
Chad had heard the rumors, but wasn't sure if he believed the hype about aliens taking over Human bodies. On the other hand, there were people who didn't believe in psychic powers. Like the ability to open a locker door and retrieve a school book with his mind alone, which he was doing before he went to class. There were classes for psychic training, but also regular educational classes. Even psychics needed to learn math, language, history, and science. Especially since Brighton High was posing as your average prestigious school. Most people didn't know the gifted students were gifted with psychic powers.

He couldn't wait until assembly, when the teachers would unviel the truth. After that, he would know what was what, hopefully. He wondered what would happen if the planet was invaded. Normally, no one ever picked a fight with him, since he could slam a guy into a wall with a flick of his wrist. Hand movement wasn't neseccary, but it helped him visualize. However, no one had ever tried to kill him before. He wasn't sure how he would react to that.

He saw a couple of students in the hallway. One of their name's was Acre. They could control fire and air, but he could as well. He viewed himself as better than them, since he had a wider range of telekineses, but he wondered if he sometimes came off as arrogant to them.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Galladerotom

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2008, 07:00:54 PM »
(good keep posting every one ;D)
(Also I know it is nagging but if you have the time look up brighton)

Offline Faerie Larka

• God
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2008, 07:07:04 PM »
Sierra stormed down the halls.  What did she care if some alien came to the Earth?  It wasn't her problem.  Nobody she knew had been infected, or whatever.  Besides, it wasn't like anyone could force one of those...things into her mind in any case.  Once she came into contact with it, she could just tell it to leave, and voila!  Out goes the yeerk.

As introspective as she currently was, she didn't notice where she was walking.  It usually didn't matter, as people usually stayed out of her way.  She didn't exactly play well with others.  Besides, people didn't usually want to risk her ordering them around.  In any case, she slammed right into some random guy walking in the opposite direction.

"Hey, watch it!"  She snarled.

-Lady Macbeth

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2008, 07:27:28 PM »
I like the sound of this RP, since it concerns psychic powers (which I'm a big fan of) and it's set in my home country, but due to how busy I am with other things I won't really be able to join. I do look forward to seeing how this goes though, good luck!
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2008, 08:44:21 PM »
Chad was looking over his textbook for class, when a girl named sierra bumped into him. He used his powers to keep himself from stumbling too far. Some people were intimidated by her abilities, so he just apologized and walked around. He felt he didn't have time to get into a fight with someone who had partial mind control.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline AcreLorraine

• Acres and acres
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2008, 11:53:48 AM »
Acre focused on what he was doing.  If he could just get onto the roof, he could get a perfect view of the landscape, of course, access to the roof was always denied, and the doors were locked.  Unlike some people here he couldn't fly so he'd hit upon the idea of using his power to work steps into existence.  He took a few tentative steps and smiled as he stood six feet up.  "Nothing's gonna stop me now."  He muttered as he continued climbing. When he was eye level to the roof he smiled.  "No classes for me today.  It's gonna be an easy day of bird watching."  He pulled himself up onto the roof and walked into the middle of it.  He set up the lawn chair he had carried on his back and pulled out his bird book.  "This is going to be a good day, I can feel it."  He laughed.

Winston Churchill 

Offline Faerie Larka

• God
    • Facebook
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2008, 06:17:51 PM »
Sierra slipped out of the school.  She had a headache, and a bunch of shouting students was not helping in the slightest.  She leaned against the outer walls of the school and closed her eyes in a futile attempt to relax.  She massaged her temples and breathed slowly.  Her headache receded, and she felt able to return to the school.  She turned toward the door, and reentered the school.  Or tried to at least.  She had forgotten that the door locks automatically to the outside.  "You have got to be kidding me!"  She whispered under her breath.  She banged on the door, hoping whoever answered wouldn't narc.

-Lady Macbeth