Author Topic: Battle for Britian (new members are free to join)  (Read 30780 times)

Offline Galladerotom

• Analysist, Paranoid, Trekie, and Psychic
Battle for Britian (new members are free to join)
« on: December 13, 2008, 11:59:11 PM »
(Okay here is the story)

Brighton Accademy for the gifted
Headmistress Jane Bridge log
"Several students today and throughout have come to me to disscus what aparently appears to be the same issue: they have found people with two minds inside on head. When I asked each on of them if it was the same as the multiple personality dissorder minds we have been investigating some replied that they one mind was oppresing the other and other's replied that it was someone they had met before and had not sensed anything like this. I am concerned that this maybe a sign of ominus things to come."

Log 2
"On the reports of strange mental states I have begun probing people in the surronding area. My idea of a mental pathogen has now been erased since most of these people I have sensed I dected around one social gathering in a society called The Sharing."

Log 3
"Miranda Hale came to see me today. My once star pupil and now fellow staff member was eccstatic. Sensing that their was something wrong with her gardener she probed his mind and found out what has been happening. The problem is Yeerks an alien species that control hosts by crawling into their ear canal and linking into their brains. She has presented me with more information than I can possibly right down. I am planning to present this news to my pupils during an assembly tomorrow."

As you may have deduced The Brighton Accadamy for the gifted is a school for psychics disguised as very prodigious private school for psychics. This story takes place in the city of brighton a coastal city in southern england that is a hotspot for tourists riden with pebbly beaches (no sand). If you want to know more look it up.

present your profile with name, age (13 - 18), and bio.

I will be playing the role of the overseer of this game I will not play any character (with the possible exception of the Headmistress). Any major plot changes need to be confermed by me.

Rules

1. Psychic powers only. No being able to shoot lasers from your eyes etc. (Precognition counts as psychic power)

2. No morphing

3.All british swearing MUST be bleeped out this is an international forum (I think)

4. If you want to play telepathic twins you can play them both of split the point of view with a friend. Their can only be ONE pair though. First post first serve.

5. Indicate who you are every time (this is to make the story less confusing to readers and players alike)

Their are six slots open (twins count as one) (more maybe added if the game requires)
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline Chad32

• God
Re: Battle for Britian (new members are free to join)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2008, 09:31:04 AM »
I'll join.

Name: Chad

Bio: Chad has telekinetic powers. His limits currently include an area fifty feet in diameter, but they are much stronger right next to him. When he is close to something, he can punch a hole through metal and lift 500 lbs easily. Farthest away would be more like punching a hole through wood and lifting 50 lbs. extended periods of time using his powers gives him a headache. How much time depends on the weight and density of an object, and the number of things he's doing.

He is originally from USA, but his parents moved to Britian when they found out about his abilities. They enrolled him in this school, and his level of control has grown steadily.

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Satan is dad, hell is my home.
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 11:59:55 AM »
(is just like read minds and move things or does cryokinesis and pryokinesis work here to? And if pryokinesis is aloud i call it)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 12:14:42 PM by demos666 »
My Theme song is The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden
Save a fire, Burn a tree
I put the laughter in manslaughter
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill
"Vidi, Vici, Veni." - Julius Caesar
"Hope is the first step to disappointment" - Librarian, Blood Ravens

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 12:01:48 PM »
(i have dibs on telekinetic powers, unless cryo and pryokenesis is different.)

Edit: (I looked them up, and they're the ability to control certain elements. I guess that would be different that telekinesis.)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 01:47:59 PM by Nohensen »

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Galladerotom

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2008, 05:21:38 PM »
(pyrokinesis >:D is technically telekinesis but since it is a type of telekinesis no one has dibs)
(also the majority of students are telepaths)
(also I would strongly advise all look up Brighton england because it is the setting after all)
We must extract the truth from this unbeliever on pain of torture! Get...THE COMFY CHAIR!

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2008, 05:36:50 PM »
(Ok to all of that.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Galladerotom

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2008, 06:58:01 PM »
(the begging will start with students being dismissed to the assembly at which they will be informed of the Yeerk threat.)

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2008, 07:41:09 PM »
this isn't an animorphs role play, it should have gone into the general role playing thread

tsk tsk guys, tsk tsk
RAFDating Marie. Jealous?

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End

Basically I put everyone who looks like a good guy in Gryffindor and everyone who looks like a bad guy in Slytherin. The rest can go wherever the hell they want, I don't care.

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2008, 07:42:39 PM »
(It deals with the Yeerks. That's close enough. If any Mods disagree, then so be it.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2008, 08:14:42 PM »
(does power of persuasion count? it only works against people who don't have psychic powers)
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth

Offline Chad32

• God
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2008, 08:15:52 PM »
(Why not? It would have to have limits, though. Beyond not working on psychics.)

Ani-Master 2014!

Offline Venom

• Xtreme Member
  • We are Venom
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2008, 08:17:07 PM »
heh, i didn't read the part about the yeerks, i guess it'll be fine then
RAFDating Marie. Jealous?

And then Buffy staked Edward. The End

Basically I put everyone who looks like a good guy in Gryffindor and everyone who looks like a bad guy in Slytherin. The rest can go wherever the hell they want, I don't care.

Offline Faerie Larka

• The Patron RAFian of Sarcasm
  • God
  • "They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm."
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2008, 08:22:55 PM »
Name: Sierra Evelyn
Power: Power of Persuasion
Limits: Cannot affect other psychics.  Also needs to be in physical contact with the person.  Basic telepathy.
Bio: Her father died when she was very young.  She does not remember him at all.  Her mother needs to provide for Sierra's two younger siblings, so she isn't around much.  Sierra, though she is still young, is quite hardened to the world.  She is seen as self-serving, and sometimes a b****.  Her catchphrase tends to be "What's in it for me?"
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 05:00:29 PM by Faerie Larka »
RAFdating the Ellimist!  :D
Jess is my RAFWanderTwin!!

"Look like the innocent flower/ But be the serpent under't"
-Lady Macbeth

Offline Galladerotom

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2008, 08:39:11 PM »
(Sierra is accepted as is)
(Chad is excepted as is)
(four slots left)
(anybody for telepathic twins?)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 08:03:50 PM by Galladerotom »

Offline Galladerotom

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2008, 09:09:00 PM »
(sorry for double post but I have to ask is Sierra a basic telepath as well?)