Author Topic: Jake's Cousin Phillip Goes To School  (Read 997 times)

Offline Tim Bruening

Jake's Cousin Phillip Goes To School
« on: August 16, 2015, 12:55:45 AM »
PP 46-59: Ax attends Jake's school, posing as his  cousin "Phillip".  Shouldn't "Phillip" have to register at the school, so that the officials at his home school can be told that he went to school while on vacation?

Shouldn't Phillip have to give Jake's school proof that his vaccinations are current?

I am confident that Assistant Principal Chapman would be particularly interested on gathering information on everyone who sets foot at his school, just in case "Andalite Bandits" are seeking to infiltrate the school system in order to spy on the Yeerks who have infiltrated the school system.  He has heard speculation that the Andalite Bandits might be human!

guitarhero01234

Re: Jake's Cousin Phillip Goes To School
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 12:21:33 PM »
Tim, I'm only gonna say this one more time, because I've said it multiple times already and you just ignore me every time I do. These miscellaneous questions probably best belong in the Totally Random Animorphs Thoughts thread and you don't need to make a new topic every time you have a different question. I haven't mentioned this in a while because other people have been harping on you about this sort of thing, but I'm bringing it up now because I really don't want to have to start reporting your posts. This stuff does count as spam, which Rule #1 on here very clearly addresses.

redtailedsaffa

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2015, 12:50:53 PM »
Or, you know, there's a Simple Animorphs Questions thread stickied right at the top, for questions like this that have only one answer. I'd answer it, but I'm not gonna further spam. This comment itself is doing that, but the warning is necessary.

Offline Phoenix004

• RAF Ancient
  • Sr. Staff
  • With great RAFpower comes great RAFsponsibility...
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2015, 09:40:34 PM »

Tim, I'm only gonna say this one more time, because I've said it multiple times already and you just ignore me every time I do. These miscellaneous questions probably best belong in the Totally Random Animorphs Thoughts thread and you don't need to make a new topic every time you have a different question. I haven't mentioned this in a while because other people have been harping on you about this sort of thing, but I'm bringing it up now because I really don't want to have to start reporting your posts. This stuff does count as spam, which Rule #1 on here very clearly addresses.

Pretty much exactly what I was going to say, thank you.
Animorphs Travels #1 The Invasion
http://animorphsforum.com/index.php?topic=10876.msg860745#msg860745

RAFcon 2015: It's always Hot Dog Day somewhere!