Author Topic: Animorphs: Alternate Reality  (Read 14424 times)

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
Re: Animorphs: Alternate Reality
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2008, 04:53:30 PM »
Jay felt out of her element. She was used to being one of the toughest kids at her all-girl school, but now, surrounded by these boys...she felt small. She shook her head when one of them asked if they had food. "I didn't expect to get stranded out in the woods, with a loco druggie," she said, her Hispanic accent coming out a bit thicker than normal.
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Satan is dad, hell is my home.
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2008, 04:57:38 PM »
I looked around no food and no animals, this was going to be hard. "Does one of you have a firearm or some kind of ranged weapon because its really hard to hunt a animal with only a knife."
My Theme song is The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden
Save a fire, Burn a tree
I put the laughter in manslaughter
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill
"Vidi, Vici, Veni." - Julius Caesar
"Hope is the first step to disappointment" - Librarian, Blood Ravens

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2008, 05:04:00 PM »
Monkey boy was worth killing after all Daxil thought while smiling.

<<Be careful. He's on his guard.>> How did Daxil survive without Donnie? Daxil did not know.

"I'm not a crazy druggie." He pouted at the only girl in the group. "The trees do mock people."

Daxil looked through his pockets and came out with white packets. What were they? Sugar or cocaine?

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2008, 05:06:43 PM »
As i waited for a answer I heard "I'm not a crazy druggie." "The trees do mock people." yaaaaa right she was a druggie but what was the question weed or something higher that might make him unstable. Had to find out after I found food
Save a fire, Burn a tree
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2008, 05:10:16 PM »
Jay muttered something in Spanish about her helping the trees mock the crazy druggie as she watched the guy carefully. "Que esta?" she asked, pointing at the white packets.

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2008, 05:13:57 PM »
"Cocaine." Daxil said pleasantly. "Or sugar. I don't remember."

He would have to taste it and well, that was an experience he didn't want to repeat. Yeerks and drugs don't mix. He loved life not weird stuff that occurs when you get a high. Besides it'll ruin his cover.

"I'm Donnie. I don't think I've seen you before in school." School, ah yes where the idiot but loyal Chapman rules over.

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2008, 05:16:11 PM »
"I don't carry around guns and/or other weapons,"I muttered,"and I think it is illegal to kill wildlife..."I continued looking away form Donnie/Daxil. "Well than I'm more lost than I thought..."I said glancing back at Donnie/Daxil replying to his statment, I wanted to get away from him,"I'm Damien.". "I'll go search for edible plant life,"I said as I walked slowly away from the group pretending to search for plants. "Be right back."
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2008, 05:17:02 PM »
"Luci," she lied, looking Donnie in the eye. "You gonna figure that out before we try and cook with that, or are you gonna make us addicts, too? And I go to an all-girl's school, so of course you haven't seen me around." Wherever "around" happened to be, that was.

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2008, 05:21:04 PM »
Something about him set my internal alarm off big time but i had nothing so "I don't know about the rest of you but I'm not a salad guy myself I'm finding me some meat. If you want to come, come, if not, watch the fire." I walk away in the opposite direction to him.
Save a fire, Burn a tree

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2008, 05:25:36 PM »
"I'll watch the fire," Jay said, not taking her eyes from Donnie. She put her hands on her hips, as if daring him to say something about her not wanting to go hunting.

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2008, 05:30:30 PM »
Daxil shrugged and sat down. "I don't hunt. I hate woods. I'm staying next to the fire."

He stuffed the packets back into his pocket. He's going to have to toss that. He looked at Luci. "So...what are you doing here? I mean I'm just wandered in to see what's so great about trees cause my foster dad found some weed and yeah." He finished lamely.

He had a hunch this group of adolescent humans would be a great help in his dealings.

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2008, 05:33:36 PM »
"I...just needed to go for a walk is all. Take a break from school, and all. Why? What's it to you?"
Now that there weren't as many people, it was easier for her to fall back on her "tough girl" persona.

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2008, 05:37:18 PM »
Once I made sure I was out of sight I doubled back silently and pressed my back towards a tree, listening to there conversation. Oh hey there was a blueberry bush right there. How convenient... I didn't know that they could grow in a forest though...
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2008, 05:42:24 PM »
"Nothing really." He poked at the earth with a stick before throwing it into the fire. "I have a question though."

It was more Donnie's question than his. Daxil never understood family as other units have. Yeerk's don't have family.

"What's it like growing up normal?" It may have been Donnie's question, his curiosity but it was Daxil who moved the mouth. But the emotion that shinned through the host's eyes were all Donnie's.

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2008, 05:46:30 PM »
Jay frowned, furrowing her eyebrows. "Normal? What makes you think I grew up normal?"