Author Topic: Animorphs: Alternate Reality  (Read 14425 times)

Offline Damien

• Natural law is overrated
Re: Animorphs: Alternate Reality
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2008, 03:17:59 PM »
I almost laughed, she was looking the wrong way. "Over here,"I said holding in my giggle fit. "I was wondering if you were alright, and where we are..."I said stepping a bit closer to Jay.
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • I'm sitting on Jesse because he is comfy! XD
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2008, 03:22:01 PM »
((Sorry, must have posted before you edited. Just saw the edit...))

Jay swung around, eyes narrowing. "I'm just fine," she replied, looking down her nose at the boy. "And as for where we are...Well, we're in a forest, duh."
I'm not real anymore. I am an illusion. -Rob Thomas, "I am an Illusion"

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
  • Satan is dad, hell is my home.
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2008, 03:24:33 PM »
I got home from school, i had gotten into another fight this was the last time. I when to the guns and pulled out the 9mm pistol, i thought of going to school and... no i couldn't i put it away and got out the two tasers, the stun gun and pepper spray and put it on the ammo belt i wear under my close. I went for a quick nap to waste some time before dinner.

I was moving, fast no one could touch me. I was fast, i was strong, i was a cheetah. I aimed and struck!! I took it down, i was going to bite then "H-Hello?"

I was behind a tree i saw two people i know they were talking but not what they were saying. Not sure what to expect i hide my knife in my long sleeve ready to use with a flick of the wrist i walk out and said "Need some help? I know first aid."
My Theme song is The Number Of The Beast-Iron Maiden
Save a fire, Burn a tree
I put the laughter in manslaughter
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill
"Vidi, Vici, Veni." - Julius Caesar
"Hope is the first step to disappointment" - Librarian, Blood Ravens

Offline Damien

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 03:30:47 PM »
"I'm amazed at your powers of observation, you put me to shame,"I said sarcastically bowing, then straightened and crossed my arms,"I meant which forest, is it near any towns, etc."I mummbled. I looked over hearing yet another voice,"High traffic area for a forest,"I said under my breath. "I don't think so, do you know where we are?"I asked yet again.

(We can get to far ahead of everyone...)
That'sssss a very nice possssst you have there... It'd be a sssshame if something happened to it...

If you get the reference above you will get a cookie, an imaginary cookie, but a cookie none-the-less!

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 03:34:34 PM »
"Any idea what time it is? I would like to know weather or not to start moving or make shelter."
Save a fire, Burn a tree
“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.” - Winston Churchill

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2008, 03:43:25 PM »
Jay looked at the two in front of her. "We should make camp," she said finally. It seemed like something her father would do. She kept her voice neutral, trying to hide the fear she was feeling.

Offline Damien

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2008, 04:11:34 PM »
"Camp?"I said raising an eyebrow,"Lets find out if we are close to a town of some sort first..."I muttered running up to a tree and began to climb,"Be right back,"I muttered.

Offline traycon3

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2008, 04:14:12 PM »
"I don't know about you, but I don't have any money," Jay replied, watching him climb the tree. "And unless you feel like committing a felon, a town is only going to do us so much good."

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2008, 04:19:14 PM »
More humans thought Daxil while Donnie counted the amount of weapons he could see from where they were perched. Quite a collection. The human with the weapons was a danger but the other humans not so much. What useful information could he pick from their brains?

<<I wonder if he knew my father.>> Donnie mused, thinking back on the guns and drugs and all the blood that would soak the room on a bad day.

Daxil ignored that comment, tailoring his emotions and appearance to what would be suited to his current guise. He slid down the tree ungracefully before landing on the gound with a crouch. He walked towards the humans.

"Hey!" His yell was a soft whisper. Yelling gets people killed. "You guys.....can you help me?"

<<Monkey man climbing the tree.>> Thought Daxil to Donnie. <<He'll be first to die if he's a threat. Although...>>

Some humans weren't worth killing.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 04:20:50 PM by HkRevan »

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2008, 04:25:00 PM »
"Any town nearby or is it camp time?" I looked around for food and shelter. I saw a lot of things that would make a nice fire but I'd wait till I knew that we needed a camp before looking for a shelter
Save a fire, Burn a tree

Offline Damien

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2008, 04:29:49 PM »
I ignored Jay and didn't hear Donnie/Daxil. I was near the top of the tree, no problem. I couldn't climb any higher, the branches wouldn't hold me. I learned that from experience. I only saw trees in every direction, but considering my angel that was to be expected. Sighing I began sliding down the tree. Halfway down I noticed a newcomer, he looked a bit older. There were definitely way to many people around here. For some reason I didn't trust him, I couldn't tell why. I stayed hidden out of sight, hopefully they would think I was still climbing. He seemed like he was in trouble. "What do you want?"I asked jumping down from the tree, my usual cheerfulness was gone.

Offline HkRevan

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2008, 04:38:00 PM »
Daxil instantly recoilled. "Where did you come from?" He looked up at the trees before looking around. "I need help. I'm lost and I think the trees are mocking me." He whirled about. "Woods...." He shuddered.

While Donnie may have been around drugs, he doesn't use them but sometimes accidents happen. Donnie knows how druggies act and adopts accordingly. Donnie is quite the actor depending on the script. But for now, he won't act like a strung out druggie or someone who is going through painful detox. He can do that later.

((No, me))

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2008, 04:43:38 PM »
I started to break limbs off of dead trees when i saw the newcomer. I saw something different about him than the other two, aggressive stance, yes that was it, but he was just startled a little so i payed little attention to it.
Save a fire, Burn a tree

Offline Damien

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2008, 04:46:12 PM »
I sighed,"The trees...are mocking you?"I asked raising an eyebrow. "That is taking the fear of woods to a whole new level,"I said shaking my head. "We're lost to, sorry you might have to stay in the woods a bit longer." I took a subtle step away from Doonie/Daxil however. Something was wrong with this kid, I put on a fake smile,"You can stay with us... if it is alright with the other two...." I said cheerfully..
« Last Edit: December 01, 2008, 04:48:33 PM by Damien »

Offline demos666

• Jr. Xtreme Member
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2008, 04:50:26 PM »
I flicked my wrist and my knife came out. I started cutting wood for kindling, then I got some dead leafs. I pulled out my Zippo and started a fire. "Any one have food or am I going to have to go hunting?"
Save a fire, Burn a tree